Recovered/Located OH - Harley Dilly, 14, walking to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witnesses saying 100% they pulled out a body and evidence when they blocked people off and the grandpa was balling his *advertiser censored* off crying

I have been listening more than watching b/c of the lights....I LOATHE the flashing lights....or as I call them the seizure triggers

There are trolls on that live stream posting lies just to upset people.
I'm watching it. I can see whats happening.
These ppl are no trolls posting lies. They live here. PC is there home. These are their friends and neighbors - First responders, ppl that live on that block and around the area, the Dilly's, etc.
Harley is one of their own.

I'm watching it. I can see whats happening.
These ppl are no trolls posting lies. They live here. PC is there home. These are their friends and neighbors - First responders, ppl that live on that block and around the area, the Dilly's, etc.
Harley is one of their own.
There are people as far away as England posting under the live stream. People in England don't live near Port Clinton, Ohio.

I have been listening more than watching b/c of the lights....I LOATHE the flashing lights....or as I call them the seizure triggers
Me too these flashing lights are annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members