Identified! OH - Human remains found in Pike County, April 2019 - Shane Walls

Is it clear whether Junk was referring to Reader investigating Shane Walls' death?

If so, is there something about Shane Walls death or other activities that could cause problems with prosecuting the Wags? Could this be a reference to the "undercurrent of drugs" involved in the Rhoden Murders? I can understand the prosecution wanting to keep it out of the news until the 4 Wags are convicted, if it possibly could result in a distraction to the benefit of the killers.

I'm tempted to think this may be the case and let sleeping dogs lie for now, until the 4 Wags are convicted. But once that's done, it sounds like they need to follow up on locking up Walls' killer.

I’m not sure, I am wondering, is it common for a group of LE individuals to attend an autopsy? (From Ann99 post above)

The sheriff reports that on Tuesday, he, along with Chief Robert Barbee, Chief Ryan Bentley and investigators Clemmons and Cottrill, attended the autopsy at the Montgomery County Examiner's Office, where the identity of the body was positively identified through finger prints as Shane Walls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back