GUILTY OH - Jacob Fleischer, 16 mos, beaten to death, Toronto, 13 June 2007

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Jaded, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

http://www.wtov9.com/news/13510121/detail.html

This happened about two weeks ago. Well, the mother is a known drug addict and is seven months pregnant with another child and has just tested positive for drugs in her system.

http://wtrf.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=25807

I am OUTRAGED that the prosecuror won't file charges against this woman! How is it hard to prove? She tested POSITIVE for drugs in her system. I am asking all that can to PLEASE email this prosecutor to urge him to do the right thing and give this unborn child the chance that its little brother Jake didn't get.

For more on this story, here's a link to the discussion at skm -- It's too long to post here, but lots of local info about the mother, father and this case. I'm going to post phone numbers and emails for the Prosecutor's office, and if necessary start an online petition to get them to do the right thing for this unborn child. The mother needs to be in JAIL until she delivers and then have this baby taken from her.

http://someoneknowsme.com/upload/index.php?&act=ST&f=196&t=204

Contact Information:
    Thomas Straus
    Jefferson County
    16001 SR 7
    Steubenville, OH 43952
    740-283-1966
    FAX: 740-283-3409
    E-Mail: tstraus@jcprosecutor.com

2. Loading...

3. SadieMae

SadieMae Former Member

This is a horrible case! Sounds like neither parent can handle rasing a child.

4. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

What's sad is the father's mother is in a Pittsburgh hospital in a coma (she has pneumonia) and had left the little boy in her son's care. She actually ahd custody of the boy because his parents were unfit. Once the mother went to the hospital, this happened. Poor little boy was left with the monster of a father who killed him. The grandmother is still in a coman last I heard. :(

The best thing for this baby is to be taken away from this family.

5. philamena

philamena Former Member

The father should receive life in prison for murdering his son.

The unborn child should be given up for adoption and the mother then sterilized. These azzclowns deserve no children.

6. Jaded

Jaded Former Member

I agree that they don't deserve to have children. I'm disgusted that the prosecutor won't file the charges of harming an unborn child when this woman tested positive for drugs. She also put in the obituary for her son that she would accept donations. To those who were going to donate an address was given to send $$. Only thing was the house was ABANDONED and apparently druggie mom and her family had been going by the home to check the mail for money envelopes and donations. How pathetic is that to use the death of your child in that manner?

7. Diamond

Diamond New Member

OMG. I feel so ill thinking about what that poor sweet baby went through and very upset about the damage being done to the unborn child. It's disgusting about the donations too. I will definitely send an email and a letter to the prosecutor. WHY do people like this have children...? It's heartbreaking.

8. zadari

zadari New Member

ANOTHER 2 PILES of crap that dont deserve to breath !! , i hope they get "taken care of" in prison ! they shouldnt even get trials grrrr...

9. kwatson696

kwatson696 Proud Mom

OMG This is horrible, some people can't have children if they don't want them or can't take care of them give them to someone that cares....

scum¬∑bagplay_w("S0177800")(sk[​IMG]m[​IMG]b[​IMG]g[​IMG])

n. Slang
    A person regarded as despicable

10. Belinda

Belinda Doer of Things

Fred Roman

Offenses charged: Murder, Felony Assault, Child Endangerment
    Sentence: 15 years to Life
    Incarcerated: On 1/31/2008 at Lebanon Correctional Institute

I show no record for the mother.

11. kbl8201

kbl8201 Former Member

probably lost her other baby and is still hooked on drugs.

i dont get why the 'life' sentence minimum is only 15 years here :(