GUILTY OH - Jada Williams, 5, brutally murdered, Highland County, 12 Aug 2012

I would so very much like to know why he or anyone for that matter could DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS to a FIVE YEAR OLD no less! This guy is eighteen for criminies sake! What can cause an 18 year old person to feel this kind of rage? What can we do to prevent this kind of thing from happening so much?

Zafina, I read those comments too. Makes you wonder.

Yes indeed, from what i´ve read, there are people who think the accused uncle couldnt be capable of such a thing, especially with his own niece and think other people should be invastigated further. Could just be opinions of people in denial? I mean he did already confess to it.

we´ll see i guess...poor little girl.

Here's the affidavit
http://fayetteadvocate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/19378406230-0813-133638-088.pdf

The warrant describes that around Midnight on Saturday, a female adult inside the home told another that she thought there “was blood on the carpet in the front room” and that she “thought there was a body out there.”

The other female replied by saying “it was a doll”.

When other adults in the house started inquiring about Jada’s whereabouts, one of the adults “went to the garage and raised the blanket where the doll was and saw Jada’s body.”

Jada’s maternal grandmother later called 9-1-1 and reported finding Jada’s body, hours after she had been killed.
http://fayetteadvocate.com/archives/3128/2012/08/15/tots-murder-autopsy-results-released/

WHAT? If this really happened...then I am disgusted. Sometimes, I hate the world.

Horrible...through the uncles facebook page I got to the mothers fb page and there are some interesting(?) comments from other people :-/

Speaking of the facebook page and comments....I didn't read them.....but I guess others turned all those in to LE in this case.

Ward said social media has also changed the way his office receives tips from the public. On the current murder case, his office has been swamped with Facebook and email communications from people sharing pictures or information they believe might be pertinent to the investigation.
http://timesgazette.com/main.asp?SectionID=18&SubSectionID=175&ArticleID=185634&TM=29093.11

(this link is the local newspaper)

Reading this article, it sounds like everyone in that house should have been arrested. It implies that her death was discovered hours before 911 was called. It is just sickening.

Agreed! From every newspaper account...it says the uncle admitted to killing her on Saturday. Grandmother didn't call 911 until Sunday.
http://timesgazette.com/main.asp?SectionID=18&SubSectionID=175&ArticleID=185644&TM=29093.11

Authorities believe little Jada Beth Williams was killed sometime Saturday at a residence on Flat Run Road near the Adams County line. She, Pierson and her grandmother had apparently just moved into the house a few days before the crime.

On Sunday, the grandmother called 911, reporting that she had just discovered the body, which she said was "covered in blood."

An affidavit filed by a sheriff's deputy indicates that Pierson admitted that the victim was killed on Saturday inside the house, her body then moved to the location in the attached garage where it was discovered Sunday. The affidavit said the suspect "told... about placing the body in the position Jada's body was found."

can someone post the the suspects FB page please?

But all the drama goes on....on jada's mom facebook. There were a few people that were very harsh with her. They told her it was all her fault bc she didn't care where her kid or who her kid was with bc of the drugs.

This is after jada's mom made a post saying her brother didn't do this.

Something weird searching in all these friends and family. I seen somebody called Joyce myers. I was confused at first bc I thought it was that lady preacher on tv. LOL

Okay, I can't sleuths the friends/family pages anymore. I seriously feel numb.
Either numb or old. Sooooooooo much drama on all their pages.

Okay, I just wanted to update. Jada was loved!!!!!!!! Loved by her grandmother on the daddy's side. From reading grandmother facebook....I cried. I cried bc I finally found somebody that truly seemed like they loved jada with all their heart.

From reading her site, I know that she has pretty much raised j-bug (which was her nickname) she just lost her mother a few weeks ago and posted many times that she was thankful she had j-bug around to help her feel better. J-bug was her only grandchild and you can tell from her post from the last couple of years. Most of her post were always about how much her j-bug makes her life better.

My heart can rest easier tonight knowing and reading about how much j-bug was loved!!!!

I think my above post may be to harsh and I apoligize for that. It was to late for me to edit my post.

From reading many of the family's facebook pages, there was a lot of arguing and blaming each other for this poor girls death. It was not fair of me to assume nobody cared other than the grandmother. I can't even imagine what the mother is feeling like. Losing her daughter in such a horrible way and your brother, who you were close with, admitting he did it.

My family becomes closer when somebody dies, but I realize now not every family is like this...especially when you add a death and murder of a young child. IMO...I was just having a hard time understanding all the drama being posted in public.

Ugh, the pictures show him smirking walking in the courtroom
Detailed article
http://timesgazette.com/main.asp?SectionID=18&SubSectionID=175&ArticleID=185731&TM=46034.91

Sanders said he had read Pierson his rights both at the scene, and again later at the justice center.

Wagoner also asked whether any DNA or other forensic evidence existed to link Pierson to the crime. Sanders said officials are still awaiting the results of tests from the Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

Wagoner asked whether the owner of the Flat Run Road home, Shawn Williamson, had made any statements, but before Sanders could reply, Collins objected to the question. McKenna allowed Sanders to answer "yes or no" as to whether Williamson had made any statements, but not the content of the statements.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back