Found Deceased OH - Jennifer Lynn Dulin, 42, Franklin County, 07 Feb 2020

ADKGemini

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

The MP was last contacted in Mt Carmel, Ohio on approximately 02/07/2020 after she was released from medical treatment. She was last seen near her vehicle which is described as a 2009 black/gray Honda CRV bearing California license plates 6YHC011.

The MP might appear to be frightened and/or confused.

Sex
Female
Height
5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight
130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian

NamUs Case Created
May 4, 2020

Missing From Tribal Land
No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land
No

Hair Color
Brown
To shoulders

Left Eye Color
Brown
Right Eye Color
Brown
Eye Description
Almond shaped

Distinctive Physical Features

Tattoo
Butterfly tattoo across lower back

Hair line, face
She has a widow’s peak

Clothing and Accessories
Her car is/was full of clothes and makeup.

Transportation
2009 Honda CRV
Style
Coupe
Color
Black and Gray
State
California
License Plate
--
Expiration Year
Comments
California License Plate Number
6YHC011

Missing Person -
Dulin.aspx

• Missing from: Columbus, Ohio
  • Missing since: 1/10/2020
  • Missing age: 42
  • Current age: 43
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Brown
Details
Jennifer is from California, but last known to be in Columbus, Ohio.

Contact
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact Arcata Police Department at (707) 822-2424.

upload_2020-12-5_16-17-43.jpeg

On January 24, 2020, Dulin attempted suicide and Schwartz said an “unidentified person got her to the emergency room” in Columbus, Ohio. Schwartz was told that Dulin was released on February 6 “in good spirits and ready to drive home,” though she never did.

According to records Schwartz has reviewed, her daughter proceeded to an ATM where she withdrew $400.00. From this point on, Schwartz does not know her daughter’s whereabouts or movements.

Schwartz is left baffled as to why her daughter ended up in Columbus, Ohio, because “she doesn’t know anyone there.”

Reflecting on her missing daughter, Schwartz called the circumstances “disturbing and heartbreaking.” She characterized this behavior as out of the norm: “We used to talk every other day. She’s always been with me. None of her friends have heard from her. I have no idea where she’d be.”

Sergeant Jacob McKenzie of the Arcata Police Department confirmed his agency was investigating Dulin’s case. Sergeant McKenzie confirmed the record of Dulin’s interactions with Ohio law enforcement.

Jennifer Lynn Dulin is 5′ 4” and weighs 135 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes, a light olive complexion, shoulder-length hair, and a butterfly tattoo across her lower back. She is associated with a Black 2009 Honda CRV (CA Lic #6YHC011). She is also known as Jen Dicelli, which Schwartz explained was her daughter’s stage name she started using when she became a member of the Screen Actors

Sergeant Mckenzie asks that if anyone has information about Dulin’s whereabouts, to please contact the Arcata Police Department at 707-822-2424
Woman Missing Out of Arcata since January; Mother and Law Enforcement Seek Information – Redheaded Blackbelt

View attachment 274555

On January 24, 2020, Dulin attempted suicide and Schwartz said an “unidentified person got her to the emergency room” in Columbus, Ohio. Schwartz was told that Dulin was released on February 6 “in good spirits and ready to drive home,” though she never did.

According to records Schwartz has reviewed, her daughter proceeded to an ATM where she withdrew $400.00. From this point on, Schwartz does not know her daughter’s whereabouts or movements.

Schwartz is left baffled as to why her daughter ended up in Columbus, Ohio, because “she doesn’t know anyone there.”

Reflecting on her missing daughter, Schwartz called the circumstances “disturbing and heartbreaking.” She characterized this behavior as out of the norm: “We used to talk every other day. She’s always been with me. None of her friends have heard from her. I have no idea where she’d be.”

Sergeant Jacob McKenzie of the Arcata Police Department confirmed his agency was investigating Dulin’s case. Sergeant McKenzie confirmed the record of Dulin’s interactions with Ohio law enforcement.

Jennifer Lynn Dulin is 5′ 4” and weighs 135 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes, a light olive complexion, shoulder-length hair, and a butterfly tattoo across her lower back. She is associated with a Black 2009 Honda CRV (CA Lic #6YHC011). She is also known as Jen Dicelli, which Schwartz explained was her daughter’s stage name she started using when she became a member of the Screen Actors

Sergeant Mckenzie asks that if anyone has information about Dulin’s whereabouts, to please contact the Arcata Police Department at 707-822-2424
Woman Missing Out of Arcata since January; Mother and Law Enforcement Seek Information – Redheaded Blackbelt
A woman who claims to be Jennifer's mom posted quite a few comments. IMO, they're quite interesting and informative, if true.

I'm already confused. Is it correct that she was last seen in Columbus? Or was it Mt Carmel?
What a confusing scenario and series of events. I live in Ohio, used to live in Columbus. There's a hospital named Mt. Carmel so I think that's a mix-up. This woman apparently remains missing, and Ohio has listed her on state attorney general missing persons site, while I no longer find her on CA's. It sounds like she had some emotional problems prior to driving off to Ohio from California, and may be unstable. Hopefully (though Ohio police have been guarded in telling mother about interactions with Jennifer "in a parking lot") she will be located again, and mother can at least be assured she's safe.

Sadly, according to mother Judith Schwartz, Jennifer may have passed on 1/6/21 in Maine. Note this "Ever-Loved" fundraiser
*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
This is Jennifer’s mother, what comments are you speaking of, why do you say “if true”?

I'm already confused. Is it correct that she was last seen in Columbus? Or was it Mt Carmel?

The Mt Carmel Hospital parking lot,
Follow along:
1) She was taken to the hospital emergency room after suicide attempt
2) 5150ed into mental health facility
3) After 10 days observation she was driven back to her car at the hospital

How did her and her car get to the hospital? I don’t know, privacy laws.

Sadly, according to mother Judith Schwartz, Jennifer may have passed on 1/6/21 in Maine. Note this "Ever-Loved" fundraiser
*modsnip*

What Does *modsnip* mean?

What a confusing scenario and series of events. I live in Ohio, used to live in Columbus. There's a hospital named Mt. Carmel so I think that's a mix-up. This woman apparently remains missing, and Ohio has listed her on state attorney general missing persons site, while I no longer find her on CA's. It sounds like she had some emotional problems prior to driving off to Ohio from California, and may be unstable. Hopefully (though Ohio police have been guarded in telling mother about interactions with Jennifer "in a parking lot") she will be located again, and mother can at least be assured she's safe.

The Mt Carmel Hospital parking lot,
Follow along:
1) She was taken to the hospital emergency room after suicide attempt
2) 5150ed into mental health facility
3) After 10 days observation she was driven back to her car at the hospital

How did her and her car get to the hospital? I don’t know, privacy laws.

How sad @Judy42; the not knowing. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

A woman who claims to be Jennifer's mom posted quite a few comments. IMO, they're quite interesting and informative, if true.

This is Jennifer’s mother, what comments are you speaking of, why do you say “if true”?

Hi @Judy42. Sorry for the confusion on my post. Websleuths' (WS) rules and Terms of Service (TOS) prohibit members from discussing information that hasn't been released by law enforcement (LE), main stream media (MSM), or a WS verified insider (VI). We can't specifically mention the content of comments posted at other sites therefore I could only say that the comments were "interesting and informative". We also must assume the information may or may not be accurate so I said "if true" to adhere to TOS. The comments I was referring to were any that were posted prior to 18 Dec 2020, the day I commented here. Hope this helps! :)

@Judy42, I don't know if you are still active on here or not, but I just saw this case, and I was dismayed to see how it unfolded.
I am extending my heartfelt sympathy. You must be devastated. You had a beautiful daughter who left way too soon! May you feel the arms of God about you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back