Found Deceased OH - Jonathan Minard, 14, Carroll County, 13 April 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I’ve seen a lot of “marking my spot” posts in general, is this just a way to put this on your watched threads or? Just curious :)

ChiCubs2016 and LietKynes like this.
  2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I heard this news conference yesterday -- two Seattle area high school boys died after taking counterfeit Oxy pills (laced with fentanyl). Makes me sick! Several deaths reported a couple weeks ago in Eastern WA also by counterfeit Oxy.

Is there no end to this?

Counterfeit pills laced with fentanyl causing numerous deaths in Yakima County

Two 16-year-old boys, both students at Skyline High School in Sammamish, died seven weeks apart after taking counterfeit oxycodone tablets laced with fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid 50 times more potent than heroin, according to the King County Sheriff’s Office.

One boy died Aug. 11 and the other died Monday, King County Sheriff Mitzi Johanknecht said at a news briefing Wednesday, flanked by Sammamish's mayor, police chief and other public officials.

The 16-year-old who died Monday was one of six deaths — five males and one female, ages 16 to 37 — who have died from fentanyl overdoses in the past week across King County, a number that includes a Seattle teenager, said Brad Finegood, a strategic adviser and drug expert for Seattle-King County Public Health. Between June and mid-September, another 141 people in King County have died from suspected or confirmed drug overdoses involving fentanyl, he said. bbm

[...]

Fentanyl is tasteless and odorless and has been found in blue, white and pale green pills stamped with an “M” on one side a “30” on the other, mimicking the stamps found on legitimate oxycodone tablets, Finegood said. Other pills have been stamped with K9, 215 and √48. He said the public should not trust any pills purchased on the streets, adding only oxycodone obtained from a doctor or pharmacist should be considered safe.

Sammamish officials ‘heartbroken’ over deaths of 2 Skyline High School students who overdosed on fentanyl

3. LietKynes

LietKynes Inama Nushif ; She is Eternal

Partly :)
    Also a way to save your spot in the thread to indicate you've read up to that point.
    This case is moving slowly and I personally find that depressing.
    Much more so for Jonathan's family.

4. PayrollNerd

PayrollNerd Well-Known Member

Johnathon you should be at your Homecoming football game, studying for mid terms, carving a pumpkin and trying to figure out the corn maze with your fiends. Breaks my heart you’ll never be able to do those things. Blessings to your parents.

5. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

Niner, Alice253, Luckyzmom and 6 others like this.
  6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

So much truth to this article -- thanks for sharing.

This victim may have been offered a pain pill for her toothache from a trusted source, where not even the source would know it was counterfeit.

The influx of counterfeit pain meds flooding the States come complete with pharmaceutical markings on the shell! Not until it's too late are they found to be laced with fentanyl.

Condolences to victims family and friends. :(

Betty P, ChiCubs2016 and Alice253 like this.