Found Alive OH - Kason & Kyair Thomass - 5-Month-Old Twins - In Stolen Vehicle - *Nalah Jackson Arrested* - Columbus

So mom's just trying to make a living around the holidays with two babies. She likely left car running so the babies would have heat. She probably has a car that requires keys in the ignition so she couldn't lock it. MOO. This world is so cruel. My heart breaks for this woman.

I’m a mom of twin girls, and a woman acutely aware of how fortunate I have been and how I’ve never had to trade off needing money, ability to carry two car seats and a food order at the same time, exhaustion and hopelessness simultaneously. I have never left these two girls alone in a car but there but for the grace of God will I thrash a woman who was trying to financially survive in a freelance economy with few protections. Sure, she messed up. This is not a punishment for a crime. Not even close. I cannot imagine the devastation.

So if the car was also left at the airport, then how did the suspect leave the airport with the other baby? I have to imagine that entire area is covered in cameras, so I'm sure LE followed her path on cameras at the airport. Did she get in a cab or Uber or some sort of public transit? Did other people remember seeing her carrying a baby?

So if the car was also left at the airport, then how did the suspect leave the airport with the other baby? I have to imagine that entire area is covered in cameras, so I'm sure LE followed her path on cameras at the airport. Did she get in a cab or Uber or some sort of public transit? Did other people remember seeing her carrying a baby?
The car was not found at the airport. Suspect left the baby in an empty parking spot in a car seat.

I’m a mom of twin girls, and a woman acutely aware of how fortunate I have been and how I’ve never had to trade off needing money, ability to carry two car seats and a food order at the same time, exhaustion and hopelessness simultaneously. I have never left these two girls alone in a car but there but for the grace of God will I thrash a woman who was trying to financially survive in a freelance economy with few protections. Sure, she messed up. This is not a punishment for a crime. Not even close. I cannot imagine the devastation.
I sure won't bash her at all. She made a mistake, as we all do at times.

Snipped: A traveler walking around 4:15 a.m. in the economy parking lot heard a baby crying and then found him in a car seat wrapped in a quilt. Sounds like she still has the car, left 1 child behind.

One baby found, the other still missing. Suspect identified.

The car, a four-door black 2010 Honda Accord, was also discovered. Originally described with the front bumper ripped off with a dent on the left rear quarter panel, police said it sustained additional damage on the left side with purple paint transfer, as if was in an accident.

snipped and bolded by me for focus

One baby found, the other still missing. Suspect identified.

The car, a four-door black 2010 Honda Accord, was also discovered. Originally described with the front bumper ripped off with a dent on the left rear quarter panel, police said it sustained additional damage on the left side with purple paint transfer, as if was in an accident.

Snipped: A traveler walking around 4:15 a.m. in the economy parking lot heard a baby crying and then found him in a car seat wrapped in a quilt. Sounds like she still has the car, left 1 child behind.
RS&BBM….

I think the first quote is what they are referring to. The car was apparently also discovered and had sustained additional damage.

RS&BBM….

I think the first quote is what they are referring to. The car was apparently also discovered and had sustained additional damage.
16 hr's ago UPDATE: Columbus Division of Police also confirm the Honda Accord the boys were kidnapped in has been found. They say it appears to have been in an accident, with heavy damage on the left side.
13 hours ago
AMBER ALERT UPDATE: Investigators tell me the 2010 Honda Accord has NOT been found. They say an update that was emailed from the Attorney General office’s Amber Alert system is incorrect. Police are STILL searching for the vehicle and ONE of the 5-month-old boys.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back