OH OH - Madison (Maddie) Bell, 18, 17 May 2020, MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Discussion in 'Missing! Media, Maps, Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*' started by oviedo, May 18, 2020.

1. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Media, Maps and Timeline - No discussion
    ----------------------------------------
    Greenfield Police Department

Maddie left this morning to go tanning at Country Corner Market & never made it there. She hasn't been seen since. Her car was found in the Good Shepherd church parking lot with the windows rolled down, keys in the ignition, & her phone was on the front seat.

PLEASE keep your eyes peeled & contact the police or her mother if you see her.

She's a new 2020 high school graduate.

Here's her FB page - Log into Facebook | Facebook

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    HayLouise likes this.

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

3. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

“We’re a small community and the community is coming together strong and everybody is actively looking for Madison at this time. We hope that we hear from her soon and find out that she’s ok.”

The sheriff’s office said they are looking for a white car with possible California tags.

They received information about a vehicle matching that description in Hillsboro but it was not the vehicle they were looking for."

Police searching for missing 18-year-old from Highland Co.

HayLouise likes this.
  4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Interview with Maddie's mother today Updated: May 18, 2020 - 12:22 PM

"Her mother, Melissa Bell, told News Center 7’s Katy Anderson that surveillance pictures show a man with a white car with California license plates was seen in the parking lot shortly before Madison would have arrived there, which police are investigating as a lead. You can hear the entire interview by clicking the video at the top of this story."

Video (12:18)
    Search underway for missing high school senior

HayLouise likes this.
  5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

6. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

HayLouise likes this.
  7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

9. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Snipped
    “I start texting and calling, no response. I tried to look on find my iphone, and it was pinging between this church parking lot and the place where you could tan, which is right next to it,” she says.

Search underway for missing high school senior

HayLouise, d4j and Owutatangledweb like this.
  10. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Missing Madison "Maddie" Bell - Interview with MOTHER and BOYFRIEND

—-
    The tanning booth info. was posted earlier, here it the link

Dated May 15th
    "Per Governor Dewine’s order, tanning beds are permitted to open TODAY!"

Country Corner Market

HayLouise likes this.
  11. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

12. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Hundreds continue search for missing Highland County teenager
    Hundreds continue search for missing Highland County teenager
    by Tessa DiTirro, WKRC

Monday, May 18th 2020

snipped
    HIGHLAND COUNTY, Ohio (WKRC) - A Tri-State family is waiting by the phone, praying for the news that their 18-year-old daughter Madison Bell has been found.

Maddie left home to go tanning Sunday morning in Greenfield. Her phone was found inside her car, the keys in the ignition. This week, the McClain High School senior was supposed to be celebrating her graduation.

HayLouise likes this.
  13. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Ohio Teen Hasn't Been Seen Since Sunday, and Phone Was Found in Car with Keys in Ignition
    Graduating senior Madison Bell has not been seen since Sunday, when she left home to go tanning

By Chris Harris
    May 19, 2020 10:36 AM

snipped

[​IMG]
    Madison Bell
    Highland County Sheriff's Office
    The search for 18-year-old Madison Bell continues today in Ohio, days after the missing high school senior's phone was found in her abandoned car, with the keys left in the ignition.

Madison, a senior at McClain High School, left her parent's house early Sunday morning to go tanning, according to police in her hometown of Greenfield.

She was preparing to celebrate her impending graduation, her mother, Melissa Bell, tells WKRC.

"I've shed a lot of tears, and sometimes I haven't shed any because I feel like I've just cried everything I have out," Bell said.

Bell said the outpouring of support from their neighbors and friends has provided some solace.

gitana1 and HayLouise like this.
  14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/missing-teens-car-phone-found-after-leaving-for-tanning-salon/
    snipped and BBM
    Madison Bell, 18, of Greenfield was last seen around 10:30 a.m. Sunday heading to the salon, but never showed up at her appointment, news station WXIX reported.

“She yelled, ‘I’m going to go tan. I’ll be right back,’ and I was like, ‘Okay, be careful.’ She left and I haven’t heard from her since,” her mother, Melissa Montavon, told the outlet.

But when she hadn’t returned that day from the outing, her mother filed a missing persons report, prompting authorities to ping her cellphone, according to the report.

The phone was traced to Good Shepherd Church, where her car was discovered unlocked with the keys in the ignition, the outlet reported.

The Highland County Sheriff’s Office said it is looking for a white car with possible California tags in the search for the missing teen.

Her mother appeared to suggest that she believes her daughter was not alone when she vanished without a trace.

steeltowngirl and HayLouise like this.
  15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Madison Bell Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

On May 17, around 10:30 in the morning, 18-year-old Madison Bell left her Ross County home in central Ohio to go to a tanning appointment in the neighboring Highland County, according to the Wilmington News Journal. She never showed up for the appointment. Hours later, Bell had not returned home, prompting her family to file a missing persons report.

Here’s what you need to know:

Bell’s Phone & Car Were Found At A Nearby Church
    When Bell did not return home, authorities tracked her phone to the parking lot of Good Shepherd Church, where her car was found unlocked with the keys in the ignition.

“She yelled, ‘I’m going to go tan. I’ll be right back.’ and I was like, ‘Okay, be careful,'” recalls Bell’s mom, Melissa Montavon. “She left and I haven’t heard from her since.”

“She would NEVER be even a few minutes late from wherever she was going without calling or texting me,” insists Montavon in her post. “A couple people saw a tall white male approx late 20’s to early 30’s who was in the church parking lot before 10am with a white car… he had a polo shirt and the car had California license plates according to witnesses.”

Search Efforts Are Underway in Greenfield
    The Highland County and Ross County Sheriff’s Offices and the Greenfield Police Department have been actively investigating Bell’s disappearance. .............
    “When a parent’s child goes missing in this case it becomes a concern for everybody in the community,” said Highland County Sheriff Donnie Barrera in an interview with Fox19. “We’re a small community and the community is coming together strong and everybody is actively looking for Madison at this time. We hope that we hear from her soon and find out that she’s ok.”

On Sunday evening, the community organized a search party.
    “Whoever has her, bring her home to her family,” Montavon says. “This is not right. You don’t take her and not bring her home. She needs to be back home where she’s safe. She needs to be here to finish her graduation week with her senior friends, so please return her.
    snipped

steeltowngirl and HayLouise like this.
  16. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

"The search for a missing Ohio teen entered its third day Tuesday. Maddie Bell was last seen leaving her house around 10:00 Sunday morning."

WDTN on Twitter

Updated: May 19, 2020 / 03:02 PM EDT

"HIGHLAND COUNTY, Ohio (WLWT/NBC News) The search for a missing Ohio teen entered its third day Tuesday."

Search underway for missing Ohio teen

HayLouise likes this.
  17. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

18. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

gitana1 and HayLouise like this.
  19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

20. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

This just in from investigators. THIS is the white car they’re looking for in connection w disappearance of Madison Bell. It MAY have Cali license plates. There’s a photo circulating of another white car where you see Cali plates. Sheriff says that car is NOT tied to this.
    @wlwt

View attachment 247567