OH OH - Madison (Maddie) Bell, 18, 17 May 2020, MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Discussion in 'Missing! Media, Maps, Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*' started by oviedo, May 18, 2020.

1. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

2. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Madison Bell: Advocate says teen who left home was not happy with boyfriend. She’s now with man she met online [EXCLUSIVE]
    CrimeOnline spoke with victims advocate and investigative reporter, Emily Nestor, who was the liaison for the family while Maddie was missing. According to Nestor, Bell had been talking to the man through a game app for around three years before she left with him.

“[The] mom was forcing her to be with Cody, said ‘you’re dating him, you don’t have a choice,'” Nestor told CrimeOnline, referring to the text messages. “She tried to talk to her mother, but she [Melissa Bell] yelled at her.”

Nestor added that Bell made it clear to her mother than when she turned 18, she planned to break up with Mann; Bell reportedly referred to the man as “mean behind closed doors.”

Afterward, Nestor asked Melissa Bell if her daughter left a note behind. Nestor said Melissa Bell claimed she had “no idea” about a note.

Nestor, however, is skeptical. She explained that Melissa Bell reported her daughter missing on social media within 15 minutes from the time Bell left her home, according to a timestamp on a Facebook post. Nestor said the post indicated that Melissa Bell possibly posted on social media right after reading a note.

cocomod, Betty P, gitana1 and 15 others like this.
  3. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

4. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

One more little article:

Madison Bell speaks out after her disappearance: ‘It was my choice to leave’
    2 hours ago

Madison Bell, a Highland County teen who went missing in May, spoke out on social media after her disappearance, saying it was her choice to leave.
    [...]
    Her parents, she said, forced her into the relationship with her boyfriend.

More here:

Madison Bell speaks out after her disappearance: ‘It was my choice to leave’

5. TrueCrimeTruth

TrueCrimeTruth Verified Close Friend of Prisma Reyes' Family

these are some of Maddies deleted Instagram lives. She talks a lot about the situation but claims one thing, then claims another. It's definitely worth a watch. Beware, she has a mouth on her LOL

6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

Madison Bell: 18-year-old who disappeared shares her story on social media

June 8, 2020

In a live video on the social media app, Instagram, 18-year-old Madison Bell answered questions from her followers about her disappearance.

“I haven’t talked to my mom,” Bell said. “I kind of am afraid if they come find me but they can’t do anything because I am 18 – so, it was my choice to leave.”

[..]

“I did not leave a note at all,” Bell said in her video. “When I left, I left with just an outfit, $50 in my pocket, my social security, my ID – that was it.”

Bell said she left to start a new life and get away from her live-in boyfriend and family.

“I did not want that relationship at all, it was forced, and I remember telling my mom, ‘Hey when I am 18, I am not going to date him anymore.’”

Highland County Sheriff Donnie Barrera told Newscenter 7’s Katy Andersen that Madison’s case is still open. This week, his deputies are combing through phone records.

“We’re not looking to probably find anything, but we are just trying to be thorough and finish up the case,” Barrera said.

Madison said in her Instagram Live video that she is now living with the man she met five year ago online. “I love Zack [ age 29],” Bell said. “He is amazing. He is so sweet, I have never felt love like this before.”

Alice Ramnit, MajorHoople and borndem like this.