OH-man stuck in chair for 2 years dies

How very sad Peeples!

Fly with the Angels in peace Mr!!! You will never feel the pain of arthritis and obesity again!

wm

OT I have psoriatic arthritis, it is the 'bad' autoimmune type. It causes great pain in all of my joints when it's raging and I need a cane for mobility. Then it goes in remission for a few days and I am 'normal'. I am fortunate to be a small person. I always thought that arthritis only affected a joint in which an injury had occurred. I never knew about the autoimmune disease arthritis or the complications it causes to organs in the body, etc. until I was diagnosed. I wonder if this man had RA or PsA. Bless his soul. I feel for him......

Waltzing,

How awful! I really hope you're having a day with less pain.

Truthful Lies, You are very sweet to think of me. I had a great day yesterday and even did a hula hoop workout! (it's easy on the joints;) Today, not so much.

But you know what? I have a great life full of incredible support from my loved ones. (And my WS friends!) My dear bf/SO will actually carry me across the thick sand to the hard packed sand at the beach so I am not left out of the fun. He motivates me to stay active even when I want to give up and be sedentary.

It is a shame that this man did not seem to have that kind of love and support in his life. And that makes me sad.

MOO

wm

I'm still in a state of disbelief over this sad, shocking story. HOW could this have been allowed to happen??? How could this man allow himself to get into this condition, and what's the deal with his gf and roommates? TWO YEARS!

What's the matter with these people??!!

"He could be mean with his girlfriend if she didn't do what he wanted," she said. "She was under his orders."

Bennett says she once offered to call the authorities about him and his obvious problem with inertia. She says his girlfriend wouldn't hear of it.

"She begged me not to. She said please, Lou Ann, don't do it because if you do, [explicit] Rich is gonna take it out on me."

What kind of a threat do you think this was? If he was stuck in a chair and couldn't get up and she was able to move out of his range, he wouldn't have presented a great deal of physical danger. I suppose he could have been mean with his tongue but if the authorities took him to hospital she wouldn't have had to be there to listen to the diatribes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back