GUILTY OH - Margaret Douglas, 98, found deceased in closet, Wadsworth, Apr 2018

Nephew of 98YO Wadsworth victim 'sickened' teen arrested for her murder would target elderly woman (with clip)

"WADSWORTH, Ohio - The family of 98-year-old Margaret Douglas is heartbroken and confused over her murder which was allegedly committed by a neighbor who is only a junior at Wadsworth High School.

"I'm pretty upset over my aunt," said her nephew Steve Frick. "She was a sweet lady and didn't deserve to die that way."...

Frick said his aunt probably didn't go down without a fight. He said while she was caring and always in a good mood, she was also very opinionated and feisty.

"Chance are she was probably trying to fight him off. She was a pretty feisty lady. She wasn't one to sit around and do nothing," he said...."

Nephew of 98YO Wadsworth victim 'sickened' teen arrested for her murder would target elderly woman
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is especially sad to see a person who has reached their nineties, able to live alone, to be bludgeoned to death!

Regardless of the age of the perpetrator, s/he needs to be sentenced to life in prison with no parole. This elderly person was chosen due to his/her fragility.

It is especially sad to see a person who has reached their nineties, able to live alone, to be bludgeoned to death!

Regardless of the age of the perpetrator, s/he needs to be sentenced to life in prison with no parole. This elderly person was chosen due to his/her fragility.
Agreed-totally. My heart is broken. How can someone DO this??? I'm sick. Margaret, you deserved to live the rest of your life in peace- I'm SO sorry.

Agreed-totally. My heart is broken. How can someone DO this??? I'm sick. Margaret, you deserved to live the rest of your life in peace- I'm SO sorry.

Yes, and this Criminal, needs to spend the remainder of his life in prison, with no means of parole.
Killing this elderly lady for money.:(:eek::eek::eek::eek:
MOO>

Teen pleads no contest in slaying of Ohio woman, 98

A judge found Gavon Ramsay guilty of aggravated murder, gross abuse of a corpse and other charges Friday after his plea.

The Judge ordered Ramsay to undergo a psychiatric evaluation before sentencing Jan. 3.

Teen pleads no contest in slaying of Ohio woman, 98

The judge ruled last week that a cellphone containing photos of Douglas before and after her death and a journal taken from Ramsay’s bedroom describing fantasies about strangulation would be admissible at trial.

Ramsay was arrested after Douglas’ pocketbook was found in his family’s home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back