25 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Female
Height (inches)
Weight (pounds)

So, reading this thread, the FB page and the Topix threads, I really think something bizarre is going on, and it's way more involved than the fact that Megan has a drug problem. I think police have some very specific information that leads them to believe she's in "extreme danger". 9 times out of 10, when a known drug user goes missing, LE has to be convinced by family, friends, etc that the disappearance was not voluntary. If anything, people like Megan are (unfortunately) overlooked more often than not.

The fact that a drug user vanishes is not enough for any LE agency in the country to automatically assume the person is in "extreme danger". There must be something more to this case, and for whatever reason- probably a good one- police are not sharing. JMO.

I don't understand your post actually? The FB info and Topix info says that the family has stopped communicating and is encouraging others to not talk to LE so I can't see how that is them convincing LE that she is 'extreme danger'. I think in THEIR minds she is but she's NOT in the minds of LE.

It was my impression from the topix thread about her, plus the FB thread and MSM that LE considers this woman to be in extreme danger. Generally, if a person known to use drugs goes missing, LE classifies the case as a missing persons case, not necessarily with the additional label of "extreme danger". This led me to believe they have more information surrounding the circumstances of the disappearance than they are sharing. That's all I was saying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Portsmouth Police Detective Ron Davis said Lancaster is known to frequent gas stations and convenient stores in Wheelersburg.

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.co...lice+searching+for+missing+woman &id=22197794

I realize there is a whole other issue with the drugs and everything going on here.
But my first thought was Jessica Heeringa... abducted from a gas station 7 hours away, 23 days later.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208553&page=24

And Holly Bobo's abduction is also 7 hours, the other way from where Megan disappeared.

Just creepy that's all. If you were talking about a truck driver...

This is all over my childhood friend's facebook pages this family needs help finding their loved one. It breaks my heart that SCSD isn't doing more to help.

I don't understand your post actually? The FB info and Topix info says that the family has stopped communicating and is encouraging others to not talk to LE so I can't see how that is them convincing LE that she is 'extreme danger'. I think in THEIR minds she is but she's NOT in the minds of LE.

Why has the family stopped talking to LE and asking the same of others? That's unusual isn't it?

ETA: who is Tim Miller?

Tim Miller is the owner/director of TES (Texas Equusearch) and he travels with others who search for missing people. He is wonderful and has a story of his own, due to a missing and found dead daughter. He will only search if LE asks. He also prefers to have a search area in mind.

Tim Miller is the owner/director of TES (Texas Equusearch) and he travels with others who search for missing people. He is wonderful and has a story of his own, due to a missing and found dead daughter. He will only search if LE asks. He also prefers to have a search area in mind.

I see. Thank you Sophie!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho