OH - Missing toddler forced to hide for 6 hrs

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by popsicle, Sep 19, 2013.

1. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

HARRISON TWP. — A missing toddler has been found tonight and his mother will be arrested on charges of child endangering and inducing panic, Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said.

snip

The baby stood in the backyard and hid in the bushes for six hours by himself. The baby was terrified, while we sat here and listened to her lie about what happened."

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/crime-law/toddler-reported-missing/nZws2/

2. Loading...

3. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

You know, the day we quit using children as objects/ pawns is the day I die happy.

4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Well, I guess I should just be glad she didn't kill him to get back at his father... :facepalm:

5. EllaMae

EllaMae Well-Known Member

That poor little guy. Six hours outside in the bushes with no one to care for him. I'm glad he's safe, but what an ordeal for a child so young. His egg donor sure is one cold-hearted woman.

I hope she NEVER gets the chance to be his custodial parent ever again. I hope she has lost custody of both babies permanently. It's obvious that she's incapable of loving her children, and putting their needs first.

6. Salem

Salem Former Member

Beautiful child! My goodness. I agree - I hope she lost custody for good, of both children. :(

Salem