Found Deceased OH - Naomi Sayre, 21, left home after argument w/her bf & her mom, left on foot w/o phone or property, last seen, Bloomingburg, 4 Mar 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1678623210983.png
1678623816160.png

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A 21-year-old woman was reported missing after she left her home in Fayette County on March 4.

Naomi Sayre was last spotted in Bloomingburg. According to the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office, prior to leaving her home, she was involved in an argument with her boyfriend and mother.

After attempting to get a ride from friends, she ended up leaving the home on foot without her phone or any other property.

There is no evidence of foul play, the sheriff’s office said.

She has not been in contact with any of her friends or family since leaving the house last Saturday.

Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call the Fayette County Sheriff's Office at 740-335-6170.

Fayette County Sheriff Facebook:

March 7
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Naomi Sayre, please contact us at 740-335-6170. Naomi was last seen in Bloomingburg on Saturday, March 4th. A missing persons report has been filed and our office is currently investigating the matter.

Fayette County Sheriff Facebook:

March 11 -- Sheriff's Office posted a message from Naomi's family:

Abby Gray‎ to MISSING Naomi Sayre!

ATTENTION IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Sunday March 12, 2023 at 3:00 pm we will be conducting a search for Naomi Sayre. Dont forget about spring forward time change.

We will be meeting at the Bloomingburg town hall to discuss a plan of action before conducting the search.

We would like people to walk down paint creek area both sides both ways. We would like to break up bloomingburg into areas to search which include knocking on doors, showing pictures of Naomi to people. We will be searching the surrounding fields and the areas past the cemetery and around the cemetery. Please be aware of private property, and ask owners if possible before searching around or on their property.

We will also have 2 drones that will be flying around to help.

We would like to get as many people as we can and to spread the word about the search, the more people we have the more ground we can cover. If you are busy or have plans just a small amount of your time would be a big help!

Thank you!
Naomi Kay
Twyla Reneé
Abby Gray
Theresa Kay Sayre

Naomi Sayre left her home Saturday between 4 and 4:15 a.m. following an argument with her boyfriend, according to Twyla McNamara, Naomi’s aunt. She had still not been located or heard from as of Wednesday morning.

“Naomi and her boyfriend got in an argument, and she left the house and never came back,” said McNamara. “A couple of hours later, her mom just had a weird feeling, so she called the sheriff’s office. They came out and her boyfriend ended up having a warrant, so he went to jail. A lot of people are saying that he had something to do with it. He absolutely did not. He had an alibi; he was with her mom the whole time.”

McNamara continued, “Naomi didn’t take her phone with her. She had a couple of bags packed, and she was going to go stay with a friend. Her friend backed out and couldn’t get a ride to come out and get her. Naomi had on a black coat with fur on it, and she brought nothing with her. We have family in law enforcement, and they have said to do as much as we can on social media. We just set up a ‘missing Naomi’ Facebook page, so tips can go right to there. I’ve been monitoring her phone and getting messages from her friends and that type of thing, but there’s not one lead.”

Article continues with information about the search.

Public Facebook page started by Naomi's Family:

I believe they're saying that she didn't take the bags because she couldn't get a ride and left on foot. Of course that doesn't account for not taking her phone.
Yes, it sounds like she had time to prepare to leave, rather than leaving in a hurry without her things. I wonder where her phone was left if her mother has it now.

Who in this day and age randomly storms out of the house without their phone? keys? credit cards? No one, that's who.
I could start you a list. It would be a long one. Most of them would be women. There would be a correspondingly long list of wrongly accused boyfriends/husbands/lovers/etc.

Amy Harding-Permann

Kaitlynn Ledbetter

Michelle Reynolds

Angel Berzins

Chelsea Woods

Kathleen Jones

Monica Decker

Last edited:

BLOOMINGBURG, Ohio — It’s been over a week since 21-year-old Naomi Sayre was last seen in the Bloomingburg, a small village southwest of Columbus.

<modsnip for copyright>

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call The Fayette County Sheriff’s Office at 740-335-6170.

This doesn't sound good at all. Now they say she took "a bunch of pills" before she stormed out without her phone, wallet or purse. I wonder what kind of pills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was everyone awake when she left at 4am or just her and the boyfriend? If the parents were awake why didn't they go look for her? If they were asleep why didn't the boyfriend wake them up and explain what had happened? Especially now that it's known she knocked back "a bunch of pills" before running off? So many questions. Something is definitely wrong here.

Was everyone awake when she left at 4am or just her and the boyfriend? If the parents were awake why didn't they go look for her? If they were asleep why didn't the boyfriend wake them up and explain what had happened? Especially now that it's known she knocked back "a bunch of pills" before running off? So many questions. Something is definitely wrong here.
If he is sober or trying to get sober this story makes perfect sense to me, especially if he is recently sober (like days, week). I of course do not know if that is the story, just thinking that would explain some of the oddness regarding this situation.

If he is sober or trying to get sober this story makes perfect sense to me, especially if he is recently sober (like days, week). I of course do not know if that is the story, just thinking that would explain some of the oddness regarding this situation.
Can I ask for clarification on what you mean by this? My brain isn't working very well this day. Time change has got me all over the place. Mostly sleepy.

I think they're saying perhaps he doesn't want to get drawn into taking pills.
That's what I thought. I'm trying to understand how that would fit in to this? They fought because of her drug use and that's why she left? He didn't go look for her bc she was high and he didnt want to be around it? Even IF that was the case then I don't see why that would have anything to do with his lack of care about her possibly OD'ing and running off. If he DID do that then he's not a very good boyfriend. This whole story stinks of BS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back