Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

GUILTY OH - Nicholas Fleischer, 2, beaten to death, Mingo Junction, 28 Jan 2015

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Knitty, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Knitty

Knitty Member

Pending Charges of Child Endangerment

Thread for her child who was murdered by his father:

Websleuths thread

2. sallye818

sallye818 Active Member

Oh, this is awful...and did you see this part of the article: "Ohio state law requires for children services to return children to the parents' custody despite the organization not wanting to return them." So now 3 precious, innocent children have been tortured, abused, and killed at the hands of this woman. Sorry, I don't buy that the little one died from SIDS based on this woman's track record. And she never should've been allowed to have any of them in her care (nor her b'friend!)

3. Knitty

Knitty Member

It's so shameful if they are REQUIRED to reunite families. Encouraged is bad enough, many, many times!

And I agree with you about the "SIDS" death.

Tragic. And preventable.

4. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

Someone's head should roll for this. It won't be a state senator or representative. What non-elected bozo put this rule in place? And which elected people are on the committee to oversee this nimrod ? Probably does not matter. They just keep getting re-elected and re-appointed 'cause they have friends in high places. Sorry, part of my 'we get the government we elect plus the government those elected one's appoint' rant. I am done now. Thanks.

5. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

September 2015:

http://wtov9.com/news/local/fleischer-pleads-guilty-in-death-of-2-year-old-son

6. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

See more at: http://www.heraldstaronline.com/pag...-beating-death-of-her-son.html?nav=5010#.dpuf