OH - Nylo Lattimore, 3, and mother Nyteisha, found murdered, Cincinnati, Dec 2020 *arrest*

Now I believe he has walked that baby in a stroller down to the river. Given that the stroller was found. I don’t know how the baby hasn’t been found yet but that in my minds mind is the only explanation. Then after the body bag arrived he has got an Uber to the river and threw Nyteisha in, thankfully not successfully enough to actually conceal. I have listened to a 911 recording of the man who found Nyteisha, it is heartbreaking!
How did no-one notice after a day or 2 never mind 5 Nyteisha or Nylo were missing. It’s a travesty.
It’s too much to comprehend.
Do you have a link please?

Now I believe he has walked that baby in a stroller down to the river. Given that the stroller was found. I don’t know how the baby hasn’t been found yet but that in my minds mind is the only explanation. Then after the body bag arrived he has got an Uber to the river and threw Nyteisha in, thankfully not successfully enough to actually conceal. I have listened to a 911 recording of the man who found Nyteisha, it is heartbreaking!

How did no-one notice after a day or 2 never mind 5 Nyteisha or Nylo were missing. It’s a travesty.

It’s too much to comprehend.
I have to go back and listen again. But didn't Deters indicate Nylo was killed soon after Nyteisha? If she was killed on the 5th, no way did he care for Nylo after she was deceased. Nylo would have been freaking out without her.

It's all devastating but December 6.... that's exponentially monstrous.

They must have video.

JMO
he would have witnessed his beloved mother's brutal murder, possibly was injured himself during that event and.....
it really is one of the most horrific, if not the most horrific case I've ever come across and I include terrorism.
He may have stabbed them both..
I'm surprised he waited for a body bag however, he could have disposed of her more easily, possibly in a large suitcase with wheels..
did he have another reason to hold on to her?
Was it his intention to step into her world, her home, her possessions, everything she had and owned?

He could have just scampered immediately.
Instead he stayed put.
Why?
I don't really want an answer to those questions until trial, reason being I refuse to send anybody into the dungeons of the deepest recessions of his mind.
I spent waay too many hours watching all his Instagram, over and over and over again, 00's of hours, searching for a clue.
There may well have been clues.

Here's a link to timeline acc WLTV
https://twitter.com/karinjohnson/status/1364947319540625413?s=20
To clear up any confusion, Hamilton Co. Prosecutor's office released a timeline of events regarding Nyteisha and Nylo Lattimore's death/disappearance.
@wlwt
Transposed the timeline so it's readable :(. Thank you @kittythehare.

December 5, 2020 - Desean Brown kills Nyteshia Lattimore.
December 6, 2020 - Desean Brown throws Nylo in the river, alive.
December 11, 2020 - Desean Brown takes the body bag containing Nyteshia's body to the Purple People Bridge, via Uber.
December 12, 2020 - Nyteshia's body discovered by law enforcement
December 13, 2020 Nylo's stroller located in the river.

Transposed the timeline so it's readable :(. Thank you @kittythehare.

December 5, 2020 - Desean Brown kills Nyteshia Lattimore.
December 6, 2020 - Desean Brown throws Nylo in the river, alive.
December 11, 2020 - Desean Brown takes the body bag containing Nyteshia's body to the Purple People Bridge, via Uber.
December 12, 2020 - Nyteshia's body discovered by law enforcement
December 13, 2020 Nylo's stroller located in the river.
I'm hoping it's accurate.
I do not recall him stating the date of Nylo's 'execution'
Did he walk him to the river in his wheeler? In the morning, afternoon, evening?
They had theCCTV of him moving the bodybag but I seem to recall the apartment CCTV was on a 7 day loop.

It's possible other tenants had their own cameras though.

There were so many options available to him that did not involve killing the tiny child...
I think he did it because he enjoyed it as much as an attempt to cover his tracks.
If he had wanted to cover his tracks, he would have left town.

It depends upon the brand and composition, I believe
Here's one, and another interesting search record on my laptop if I'm ever investigated for anything or if I disappear..
https://flexmort.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Flexmort-TC-Body-Bag-Flyer.pdf

Thanks!
It's bizarre she was in the apartment for 6days decomposing and that he was staying there. I wonder if he hurt N at the same time or perhaps that was first, then baby lived? He definitely had injuries, blood on blanket. I hope he's found, poor little boy. All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back