OH - Ohio State University Rampage, 28 November 2016

Are the apples human lives who need rescue from tyranny and violence? If so, then yes. I would take the whole bushel and eat every last apple. My life is no more important that those hundreds/thousands of other lives, and I'll risk my one life to save all of those.

I hope that clears up my stance on it :p :moo:

Are their lives more important than the lives of the citizens here, that are put at risk? Why don't the other Middle eastern countries do something to save their lives? Why do we need to invite them into our country to do so? Cant we give aid financially to help them stay in other Muslim counties where they feel more at home?

Does he have known terrorist ties or is he a wannabe?

How is he a wannabe? He DID commit a terrorist attack and tried to kill a bunch of innocent people. That elevates him out of 'wannabe' status, imo.

Are their lives more important than the lives of the citizens here, that are put at risk? Why don't the other Middle eastern countries do something to save their lives? Why do we need to invite them into our country to do so? Cant we give aid financially to help them stay in other Muslim counties where they feel more at home?

Human lives are human lives. The question was what I personally would do, so I answered. :) JMO.

How is he a wannabe? He DID commit a terrorist attack and tried to kill a bunch of innocent people. That elevates him out of 'wannabe' status, imo.

There's a difference between someone using Islam and radicalism as an excuse to cause harm and someone who is part of a larger terroristic agenda. It's a blurred line, but it's there.

What about all of the "poisoned apples" who are born in this country? Here at websleuths we definitely see there are a lot of u.s. citizens doing horrible things every single day. Maybe we should just stop planting apple trees or something.

These types of silly analogies do nothing for the argument.

He was in DC a few days before the attack, and he also bought a knife at a home depot, its not known which knife was used in the attack.

I interviewed the Ohio State attacker on the first day of school. It felt important. Now it’s chilling.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-...-felt-important-now-it’s-chilling/ar-AAkXvGZ?

Ohio State Attacker Abdul Razak Ali Artan Bought Knife in Washington

Ohio State University attacker Abdul Razak Ali Artan visited Washington, D.C. late last week and bought a knife at Home Depot, though investigators do not know if it was used in Monday's ambush, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

Investigators don't yet know why Artan, an Ohio State student and Somali refugee, was in the nation's capital days before the attack, which officials say may have been inspired by ISIS or the radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

"It's a mystery at this point," one said. "Was he planning to do something here? Was it something else? We simply don't know."

Artan also bought a second knife at a Walmart in Columbus the morning before he drove onto campus, rammed his car into a crowd on the sidewalk and began wildly stabbing people until he was shot dead by a police officer.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...may-have-been-inspired-isis-al-awlaki-n690236

IMO terrific writing thanx

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-i...ng/ar-AAkXvGZ?

Has anyone seen a pic of the knife? The knife just totally bewilders me --it IMO seems so dumb--

Is Ohio one of those places where everyone can be walking about packing heat??

I wanna see if it looks like what it was used for or could it mean that when he bought it he had nothing like this on his mind??

Was this a sudden thing??

There's a difference between someone using Islam and radicalism as an excuse to cause harm and someone who is part of a larger terroristic agenda. It's a blurred line, but it's there.

perfect words my dear

someone who prays does not make a terrorist

I dont --but it also struck me that those who dont might actually be more dangerous!!!!

There were a lot of us here as it was breaking. Now I am hearing reports that it was clear a car ran over people.

How on earth with all of us here doing different sources none of the media we were collectively

listening to have no report about the car? That is somewhat concerning frankly.

For hours?

So, are we saying now, that he soley got in his car to do this? I had it in my mind as an escape - is that totally wrong now??

Like he walked to his car to DO this? Like period??.

I just get hung up - a honda civic is not like a big truck ? How could one think that running over people with a tiny civic is not gonna result in a wreck?? Its a tiny car.

If he planned on living, how exactly did he plan on explaining the car damage?

He could not have believed the car would not be damaged?

There just seems to be something "off"

I am missing something

moo

Does he have known terrorist ties or is he a wannabe?

That is what I wanna know! I kinda think we are gonna find nothing else on his FB page. Don't know why - but, I have been so off on this just don't know!!

In this climate, someone, who happens to be from another land, saying they have concerns about praying, that , sadly, is probably a valid concern-

Does something not feel "right" to others? I hate that notion of "snapping"......................

Think long and hard about this:

Abdul Razak Ali Artan was a welcomed guest in the United States from June 5, 2014, until he carried out his terrorist attack and was killed November 28, 2016.

That is a grand total of 907 days.

907 days.

During those 907 days, he was given transportation, permanent residency status, fed, clothed, housed, and educated in 2 different institutions of higher learning, given civil rights, including freedom of religion-- all on U.S. taxpayer dollars. And after 906 days, he decided he had simply had "enough", and carried out a terrorist attack in the name of islam-- his words, not mine.

907 days of incredible opportunity, freedom, compassion, and generosity. Think long and hard about that.

And then think some more about what he did, and why he did it. Not why "we" think he did it, but why HE says he did it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result each time. Also known as magical thinking.

Does it work that way where everything is paid for ?? What program does that?

Ohio State Victim Says Attacker Vowed to Kill Her

Hurrying to class at Ohio State University on Monday morning, education student Kerri Strausbaugh was suddenly aware of chaos unfolding around her — people screaming and running for their lives.

She looked around to see what was happening and saw a stranger coming straight at her with a butcher knife. They locked eyes and then he said something she will never forget.

"I'm going to kill you."

One woman had a gunshot wound to her foot. Officials have not said how she was shot.

????

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/11/28/what-we-know-now-ohio-state-shooting.html

Does it work that way where everything is paid for ?? What program does that?

The federal programs available include:

∙ Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) formerly known as AFDC
∙ Medicaid
∙ Food Stamps
∙ Public Housing
∙ Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
∙ Social Security Disability Insurance
∙ Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) (direct services only)
∙ Child Care and Development Fund
∙ Independent Living Program
∙ Job Opportunities for Low Income Individuals (JOLI)
∙ Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
∙ Postsecondary Education Loans and Grants
∙ Refugee Assistance Programs
∙ Title IV Foster Care and Adoption Assistance Payments (if parents are ⌠qualified immigrants – refugees, asylees, etc)
∙ Title XX Social Services Block Grant Funds

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/orr/fy_2009_annual_report_to_congress.pdf

That is what I wanna know! I kinda think we are gonna find nothing else on his FB page. Don't know why - but, I have been so off on this just don't know!!

In this climate, someone, who happens to be from another land, saying they have concerns about praying, that , sadly, is probably a valid concern-

Does something not feel "right" to others? I hate that notion of "snapping"......................

At that age in particular, a guy is filled with passion, this guy, imo, redirected it ... with the traditionally male symbols, a car, a small one, and with a large knife.
Impotently plunging with the car and knife at students, " I will kill you " he says to a girl...
Nowhere to pray? Perhaps also nowhere to get privacy at his crowded home...
This guy wanted to commit suicide, he just wanted someone else to do it for him ( death by cop) and be praised by the big bad boys.
Just imo, all speculation.

I agree dotr. Artan had no intentions of surviving his attack. HIs intent was to be a martyr and take out as many "infidels" as he could along the way. He said this himself.

And why is it when a terrorist says in his own words, in posts and manifestos, and dying declarations, that he is a terrorist committing an act in the name of radical islam, so many media and apologists immediately and reflexively say, "No! He didn't actually mean what he said! He did it for another reason! He was depressed or something!" :gaah:

I will be very interested to hear how Artan and his family managed to qualify as refugees. They fled Somalia, and had been in Pakistan for 7 years. Generally, that would disqualify someone from claiming refugee status and asylum to come to the U.S. Their first port of entry would have been Pakistan, and after 7 years there, would no longer qualify. But there are various loopholes that can be exploited to make applicants appear to be more eligible, and the "U.S. refugee importation industry" (religious non-profits) is well-versed in how to do that. IMO, this family should never have come to the U.S. under any kind of "refugee" status.

There will be much more coming out about this in future weeks, IMO.

I think all of the religious based U.S. "charities" who are so extraordinarily well compensated by the federal government for their work importing "refugees" is going to be given much more well-deserved scrutiny. I think we will be seeing a lot of those federal programs substantially changing over the next year or so. JMO.

Just as with the profoundly flawed fiancee visa program that allowed the San Bernadino terrorists to exploit that immigration weakness, there are serious and pervasive flaws within the religious non-profit "refugee industry" that need to be addressed. JMO.

The federal programs available include:

∙ Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) formerly known as AFDC
∙ Medicaid
∙ Food Stamps
∙ Public Housing
∙ Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
∙ Social Security Disability Insurance
∙ Administration on Developmental Disabilities (ADD) (direct services only)
∙ Child Care and Development Fund
∙ Independent Living Program
∙ Job Opportunities for Low Income Individuals (JOLI)
∙ Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
∙ Postsecondary Education Loans and Grants
∙ Refugee Assistance Programs
∙ Title IV Foster Care and Adoption Assistance Payments (if parents are ⌠qualified immigrants – refugees, asylees, etc)
∙ Title XX Social Services Block Grant Funds

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/orr/fy_2009_annual_report_to_congress.pdf

I worked with families in poverty for almost 40 years. Just for a couple of examples-- you can stay on welfare for five years. You must be searching for a job and prove it.

School is not free proven by the fact that so many went to those for profit universities and owe thousands they cannot repay.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back