Deceased/Not Found OH - Patricia 'Patti' Adkins, 29, Marysville, 29 June 2001

On June 29, 2001, Patti Adkins clocked out of work and headed into the parking lot of the Honda automotive plant in Marysville, Ohio. A Union County Sheriff’s Office press release says witnesses saw her “leaving the plant in her white Honda of America uniform.” Patti, 29, had planned on going to Canada with her boyfriend for a week-long vacation. But when she failed to pick her daughter up from her sister’s house after the vacation, family grew concerned. When family and police spoke to her boyfriend to ask where Patti was, he denied having any relationship at all with the missing young mother. Authorities say courts have since declared Patti legally dead. While no arrests have been made in connection to Patti’s disappearance and presumed death, her then-boyfriend is considered the primary suspect in her case.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

god knows you pair did it.
everybody knows you pair did it.
scum.
a woman who is ok with her husband having sex with another woman he is milking for money. a special kind of depraved imbecile.
would just like to see more harassment of them from the media.

I can’t believe LE has been unable to charge BF. I am in Australia and tracked this guy down in under 10 minutes. He failed the lie detector and has a gap of 1 hour plus from leaving work to getting home that night. Owed Patti close to $100K massive motive.

I just found out about this case by watching the show on Netflix. It is frustrating bc it is so obvious. Also heartbreaking that she basically helped this guy with his plan by hiding in the truck. He just didn't count on her telling people.
Even if they say it was blood from a bug bite how are they going to explain WHY she was in the back of the truck ? (sometime in the week after she was last seen)

I would like to see some kind of civil suit against the man for the money he stole to go towards her daughter. Not the loans she took out but money she took out of savings. It's just not right that he is living off that money. It is too bad so much time has passed. Would be interesting to see if he had made any large purchases with cash over the years...

Gray makes a good point, questioning why her ID and credit cards were found locked in her car that was parked in her driveway.

JMO, the boyfriend would have felt most comfortable in killing Patricia and disposing of her body in an area he was familiar with, closer to his home in Canton. He would know where to go to dispose of her and not risk being seen or heard.

I also think there are other people, besides the killer, his wife and the friend in the truck, who know what happened to Patricia. These could be friends from work or home, killer's family, etc. Its time for some of them to come forward and help bring justice.

Last edited:
god knows you pair did it.
everybody knows you pair did it.
scum.
a woman who is ok with her husband having sex with another woman he is milking for money. a special kind of depraved imbecile.
would just like to see more harassment of them from the media.

Wait, what?? The wife knew? Where is that mentioned??

Some people have expressed wanting a civil suit brought against the married boyfriend to pay the money back, or give the money to Patti's daughter. But there is no proof that he even got the money, so that will never happen. This case is just so sad all the way around.

Some people have expressed wanting a civil suit brought against the married boyfriend to pay the money back, or give the money to Patti's daughter. But there is no proof that he even got the money, so that will never happen. This case is just so sad all the way around.
Yep. He really worked her over in every aspect of her life.

It's been TWENTY YEARS. What other technology do they need? Did they even luminal his truck bed and the truck bed cover?? I'm guessing not. Shoddy police work, IMO.

Just a guess, but there are probably jurisdictional issues, too. No real idea of where she was when she went missing. She lived in one town/county, he lived in another one that is many miles away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back