GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time we see GW4 he will be wearing jail garb and walking in jail shoes, No More Eating,Sleeping, and Breathing Deer Hunting, those days of hunting and fishing is over, if they could only go back in time, Do You Sleuthers Think This Family Would Have Not Killed The Innocent Family???? IMO

The next time we see GW4 he will be wearing jail garb and walking in jail shoes, No More Eating,Sleeping, and Breathing Deer Hunting, those days of hunting and fishing is over, if they could only go back in time, Do You Sleuthers Think This Family Would Have Not Killed The Innocent Family???? IMO

No sir. I don't think they would, by now it's all set in hard with them. Maybe not so much Billy, but his time is coming.

Good grief you guys, I've hardly been able to be here at all since George was testifying and now I also missed the verdict (but went back to listen to it)! I'm so relieved that he was found guilty on all counts. I pray that the family does have a little more peace now and was so thankful (not sure how to word that) to hear their statement. I also really hope that they won't have to go through another trial. IMHO, Billy will make a plea agreement. Sentencing for all 4 of the W's should be the last time the Rhoden's, Manley's, and Gilley's should have to interact with that family.

I think it will take a little bit of time for that thought to get to George. I think he just does not get it right now. Which is why he needs to be in Prison. I imagine years from now he is lying in his cell, a smelly toilet just a foot from his bed, he has not seen or talked to any family in a while and that very thought will enter his mind. That perhaps it is not ok to assist in the killing of 8 people. That perhaps if he had to do it all over again, he would be a little more respectful of women despite what his dad taught him. That perhaps he should have been a little more respectful of following the law despite what his Dad taught him.

Billy Wagner is still facing Death Penalty Right????
I believe technically he is currently facing the death penalty. However, as I understand it if Jake testifies against billy like he did against George the prosecutors take the death specifications off of Billys charges just before the Jury goes to deliberate.

It was most interesting to hear the family speak after the verdict. They were 100% certain that George (and all the others) are guilty.

Keep in mind, the Rhoden and Wagner family members knew the Wagners, they knew their own murdered family members. They knew the Wagners did it, likely from the start. We know Len Manley knew it.

They also seemed to know with certainty that if Jake and Angela confessed to the murders that George and Billy were involved, too. The Rhodens and Manleys knew how the Wagners operated and that if one was involved, all were involved.

In this case, we should trust the surviving family members. Small rural towns, close knit families, etc. Everyone knows everyone else. They said Billy is next, so Billy is probably guilty, too. They know.

Did AW state on the stand that FW knew more about it? I have spent more hours at work over the last few months I missed so much of it.

Honestly, I don't know. I do feel like she (fw) lied all the way from the grand jury, to the press, the searches, and interviews later. She stuck with it all the way.

Liquidate FWF and hand everything to the families. Oh yes, there is a wrongful death suit coming! Maybe the state will prosecute her to be sure she is liable in the suit.

Last edited:
I wonder if Fredericka will ever do an interview.
I hesitate to do a laughing reaction because I am not laughing that you asked this question, I'm laughing at the thought of her being interviewed after the past statements she's made. I doubt she will.. I think she should just keep to the farm and not worry about any of these trials until they are all done.. she can be charged again because her charges were dropped without prejudice so she might want to stay quiet.

The stream is not great but Angela Canepa did not look too happy. Maybe it's the gravity of the moment and not an indication on the verdict.

Mr. Parker looks very stressed..

If you mean Canepa looked stressed finding out the jury reached a verdict so quickly before the verdicts were read, it could have been because "they say" a fast verdict often favors the defendant and taking longer to get a verdict often favors the prosecution.

The only thing most criminals regret is getting caught. The minute LE zeroed in on the W's, the clock started ticking down and any "rewards" they gained from killing 8 people became meaningless and beyond their grasp. The decisions they made destroyed their own lives along with their victims' lives. I still find it hard to believe that not one of four people stopped and asked the others during a family meeting,
"Hold it, everybody. Wait... wait... what are you all talking about doing here? Is there something in the well water?"
No, imo. Knowing the consequences, of course they wouldn't do it again.

The stream is not great but Angela Canepa did not look too happy. Maybe it's the gravity of the moment and not an indication on the verdict.

Mr. Parker looks very stressed..

If you mean Canepa looked stressed finding out the jury reached a verdict so quickly before the verdicts were read, it could have been because "they say" a fast verdict often favors the defendant and taking longer to get a verdict often favors the prosecution.

It's just an old saying.

The only thing most criminals regret is getting caught. The minute LE zeroed in on the W's, the clock started ticking down and any "rewards" they gained from killing 8 people became meaningless and beyond their grasp. The decisions they made destroyed their own lives along with their victims' lives. I still find it hard to believe that not one of four people stopped and asked the others during a family meeting,
"Hold it, everybody. Wait... wait... what are you all talking about doing here? Is there something in the well water?"
No, imo. Knowing the consequences, of course they wouldn't do it again.
In the Wagner’s mind it was everyone else fault never theirs, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member