OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rutledge203

Rutledge203 Well-Known Member

Chris G Had to move far. I know that she was intercepted. I don't think she worked for BCI. Miss her writing and journalism.

GoBuckeyes, Dudly, Berrybell and 4 others like this.
  2. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

BBM
    In our case, to keep it that way (friendly, that is).

FrankieT, Rutledge203, Dudly and 6 others like this.
  3. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Well-Known Member

Do you think that is why she left the paper? I've always wondered about it. There was a reporter JB that reported on the case and has also left the area.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
    FrankieT, GoBuckeyes and Betty P like this.
  4. Cool Cats

Cool Cats COLUMBO "One more thing" MONK "A jungle out there"

BBM
    CHRIS GRAVES WAS SURPRISED THE BCI WAS WORKING THROUGH HER....By her communications with the Wagners being intercepted:

(She heavily interviewed them when they were in Alaska and was a huge journalist contributor to this case)

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/b5970061-96a9-4921-b102-09ffced54757-jpeg.178064/

5. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE

GoBuckeyes, Betty P, evelezrn and 4 others like this.
  6. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

7. Cool Cats

Wow - Wish she would/could! She has really been good for this case. Hope she comes back for trials. She had moved away last I knew..:(

8. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

I don't think that's why she left the paper. The Enquirer is struggling financially. They have had almost zero on this case since she left.

9. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Did you need to hire an attorney to help you with a verbal agreement, though? That's the part I don't get.

GoBuckeyes, Dudly, Berrybell and 2 others like this.
  10. Merrygirl

Merrygirl Well-Known Member

‘I’m sorry but I was multitasking several things at once as my family had a potential emergency and was asking me what to do. It really wasn’t an emergency but they were trying to make it one. I had already started the post when I got several texts so I quickly finished to attend their needs.

I am well aware that this is only rumor if not backed by fact. My sentence originally started with “If RN...” but I changed the wording of my post several times to make sense and apparently in my haste I have deleted and didn’t realize it was missing.

FrankieT, GoBuckeyes, Dudly and 6 others like this.
  11. Puzzles8

What better (free) advertising of his law firm, especially if his client gets off.
    What attorney doesn't want to become the next F Lee Bailey or Johnny Cochran?
    You can't even pay for that kind of fame or advertising.

All of the attorneys involved with the W6 defense teams stand to at least "get their 15 minutes of fame".

GoBuckeyes, Dudly, Berrybell and 3 others like this.
  12. Cool Cats

No. Just that they downloaded custody documents from a Texas Website, as mentioned in court by Rita's attorney, Gerlach.

GoBuckeyes, evelezrn, Dudly and 4 others like this.
  13. Puzzles8

I'm just going to make a really wild guess here.....I'm thinking the defendants' attorneys' have GREATLY discouraged the 4 from making any public statements.

Along the lines of, anything you say can and will be used against you...

14. OhioBlues

Maybe, Bruce Dailey supplied a Texas document since he was in Texas before Ohio. JMO.

I've been struggling for a long time to figure out how the W's ended up with a Texas document.

I believe the W's were trying to work outside of the Ohio system for many reasons. They didn't want to pay child support and they also received government benefits if HR was dead.

Loomis124, Dudly, Berrybell and 4 others like this.
  15. Cool Cats

Quote from Court, Rita's Attorney Gerlach:

"..I want to know what is in this box where they found the original---I put original I'm not sure they are original---copies of something that was copied from a Texas Website talking about guardianship. But there's others that we're looking at, hand written signed on dates she notarized, some of that were hand written dated on the dates in which she notarized the printed document.."

16. Johnny B Bad

So CC do you think there is more than one paper? George 4th has some also, JMO

17. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

If they were hand-written custody documents, notarized by RN, then they're fraudulent. HMR didn't sign any custody docs. Sounds like more evidence of forgery?

We've discussed this before, but why would they download forms from a Texas web site? May not meet the same requirements in Ohio.

18. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Derogatory name changes or terms are a violation of TOS. Posts containing such violations will be removed when we have time.

It gets tiring having to remind member of The Rules when they should know them.

Next member who decides to substitute derogatory terms for any of the major case players will be permanently banned from this thread.

19. Johnny B Bad

They showed the fake documents to Hanna May a few days before she was murder trying to make them look as legal and real as possible, (Trying To Bluff Hanna) saying we have a attorney it’s is going to happen, and you don’t have a chance, but Hanna and her family stood their ground, that put the Wagners into a rage because they did George 4th wife that way and couldn’t do Hanna like that, JMO

20. OhioBlues

This thread is extremely long.

Does anyone know how to obtain a new thread? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.