OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure exactly which piece of paper is the third document. Is it up in the left top corner?
Is there a possibility, this might be referring to the name of the child? Her first name also ends in an "a" and has the same middle name as her mother. It would not surprise me if the child's surname was Wagner.

Up at the top left above JWs name, on a different page and above a 2013 date. And May is spelled with a 'Y"

There's ANOTHER document behind it at the top from court of common pleas.

So in addition to the page displayed, there are 3 different docs behind it. IMO.

Thank you. I believe this is the first documentation of the “hammer toe” trait that had been rumored.
Also interesting, the document is dated April 28, 2016
For the public the hammer toe reference came out after this article mentioned it:

Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'
9:06 p.m. EDT June 4, 2016

"...And there is nothing (Jake) Wagner would like more, he said, fondly recalling how he pulled the tiny sock off her itty, bitty foot shortly after she was born on April 17. He was checking for a hammer index toe: A Wagner family trait.
He's almost sure, he said, that he saw that bend. It's the hope he holds onto these days... "

No. That is Sophias name. Her middle name is May. Her birth year is 2013.
The poster asked if Jake's daughter SW's middle name was spelled May or Mae. I answered May. We should use her initials. Yes, myself included.
DOB: November 18, 2013

Also, we were talking about Hanna, someone wanted to know if Hanna used the name Wagner and my opinion is no, that if her name is listed in the Custody papers as Hanna Wagner it is a ridiculous ploy by the Wagners. She was Hanna May Rhoden, never Hanna Wagner. I don't care that Fred saw them as being married.
My opinion.

Last edited:
Hanna might have toyed around (like alot of lovestruck young girls will do) when they "think" they are in love with a boyfriend. They might write their name as Hanna Wagner, Mrs. Jake Wagner. etc. In fact it may have been on her SM accounts that I think I did see it. Sad. Her young life was so jaded and she had to grow up way too fast. RIP Hanna.

This story stills breaks my heart. :(

Graves: My wish for the Rhoden babies

What gets me is you would think the "adults" involved in these documents would have the smarts to use her legal name.
The Wagners smart? Ha! They make and live by their own "outlander" laws. If they couldn't have Hanna no one could.
Well on death row (if convicted) they can think about how now they don't have anyone. There is only one woman on Ohio's death row and she is kept out of the general prison population.

Angela has years to contemplate this before her trial. Her arrogance (recorded and to a degree mentioned in court) during her forbidden phone conversations with her mother, show to me, astounding arrogance and an OBSESSIVE NEED TO CONTROL HER FAMILY DELIBERATELY IGNORING JUDGE DEERING'S C LEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO NOT TALK TO HER FAMILY---this is Angela Wagner uncovered...2 Cents......

November 20 - January 20 the phone calls between Rita and Angela are all about how they can't talk to each other.

First call November 20:

Miranda (sp?) Chris Newcome's girlfriend,
answers Angela's phone call and tells her, yes, Rita is home. Angela says she " wants to talk to Rita and tell her hi real quick" but Miranda says that "Rita is not allowed to talk to her."

Miranda then hands the phone over to Granny Beesler (Rita's mom) Rita shouts in the background "we are trying to get her to talk!" Angela says " absolutely not! Do not talk to Granny Beesler! "
(I have no idea why she said this, must be in regards to something that happened previously? Or Angela is mad that Miranda won't put Rita on the phone?)

November 28:

Rita hands phone off to Granny and Granny asks Angela if she wants to talk to Rita, Angela says "no I'm not allowed, we can't talk about the case. "

December 8:

Chris puts on the speaker phone and allows Angela and Jake to have a conversation.

December 28:

Angela says "the only people I'm not allowed to talk to is Billy, George, Jake, Rita and Freddie."

January 10:

Rita gets back from her pre-trial and Angie calls and Rita tells her that "in Court today she was told she couldn't talk to anybody"

January 18:

Granny and Angela are on the phone together and Granny tells Angela that Rita wants to get on the phone with her and tell her she loves her. Angela says "she's not allowed to do that."
Angela then asks granny how "Billy is doing" and says "she knows she can't pass messages to him and Jake and George but they can't begrudge her wanting to know how everyone's doing."
Angela tells Granny that Rita "sent her a letter" and that "she knows they aren't allowed to write each other or talk about the case. "

January 19:

Angela says "she received a written Court Summary telling her she's not allowed to talk to them. "

June - July
There are 11 phone calls where they start talking more:

Angie and Rita use/take advantage of Granny by putting her in the middle, now every time Angela calls she asks Granny to put Rita on the phone or Rita tells Granny to give her the phone.

June or July
Rita says "I know I'm not suppose to talk about this on here but," she then asks " where are the Custody Documents located? " Angela answers Rita that "there is a plastic tub with the words important stuff written on it and inside are the Custody Documents. "

Angela talks about the "date at the bottom of the document--April 2016--that this is when the documents were printed out" and she says she "copied it over and there are things her attorney is looking for." Rita tells her attorney about the tub of Custody Documents and her attorney wants them and files a Discovery Motion and brings up this subject in Court.

June or July:
Rita and Angela discuss the Case and Angela gives Rita certain "buzz words to use if Rita takes the stand to testify."Angela says "she thinks that will work to explain the Custody Documents."
Rita says she "hopes she doesn't go to jail, that she needs to get off the phone, she doesn't want to get into trouble for talking."

June or July:
Angela says "let me tell you what my attorney said, I'm probably not suppose to say this on here but here's what he said to me." Angela goes on to tell Rita the "theories her attorney has for the case that she can use in her trial. "

June or July:
Angie discusses "case strategy, what to say in court and what not to say." And she discusses with Rita "whether or not they should testify at their trials. "

Last edited:
Up at the top left above JWs name, on a different page and above a 2013 date. And May is spelled with a 'Y"

There's ANOTHER document behind it at the top from court of common pleas.

So in addition to the page displayed, there are 3 different docs behind it. IMO.

Oh, my! IIUTC, she is charged with forging doc(s) on which RN didn't even get HR's name spelled correctly! Unreal!

That 2nd doc in the pile looks to be dated in 2013 possibly.

‘I have this document but I am unable to post here due to it is watermarked. So for now this is JMOO. There are 3 pages all of same document. The page you see underneath the top one is actually the first page. It says: “In Re: Sophie May Wagner” and the next line below says “DOB 11/18/13” then it says JW’s name as father v HMR mother. The last page has signatures where it was file in Common Pleas Court/Juvenile Division on Apr 28, 2016.

Last edited:
‘I have this document but I am unable to post here due to it is watermarked. So for now this is JMOO. There are 3 pages all of same document. The page you see underneath the top one is actually the first page. It says: “In Re: Sophie May Wagner” and the next line below says “DOB 11/18/13” then it says JW’s name as father v HMR mother. The last page has signatures where it was file in Common Pleas Court/Juvenile Division on Apr 28, 2016.
So it seems like JW (plaintiff) took some type of legal action against HR (defendant) at some point while she was still living. JMO.
Also Just wondering if that was the same document that was labeled Juvenile Division from Common Pleas Court.

Last edited:
Gerlach goes on to claim an attorney for the prosecution told defense counsel the documents were taken to Newcomb’s home in Scioto County “where they were allegedly notarized by the defendant.
The defense attorneys stands before judge Deering trying to get Rita’s case dismissed and tells him the custody paperwork was notarized by his client in Scioto County, last week Gerlach is trying to say It’s not Rita signature? Man this attorney know how to twist words, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks