OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure she is sorry, this is a sad situation when living in a small town. Even though RN didn’t commit the murders, the dark cloud will always follow her. There will always be those who will whisper and point fingers. I don’t think RN new anything about the murders and I strongly believe that she would not have participated and more than likely tried to stop it had she known. She definitely needs to stay away from FW. Surely they understand that today’s guilty plea may have put her in danger. My opinion

She may want to sit her down, mother to mother and say, look, I had to accept this, and this is what it is.

I was a little unnerved when Gerlach enthusiastically asked the Judge if it would be ok for RN to have contact now with Fredericka, as if they wanted to get together right away. I think he was shocked when the Judge said 'No'.

FW, had told Gerlach, if she deals, bring her to me. Or their will be no check! I am not paying for a deal. JMO

So if FW and Gerlach are in cahoots, where does that leave RN? Was today just another show? Probably. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised. JMO

But they had more than $100,000 in just vehicles, not including the four-wheelers, etc. How much would a DNA test have been? JMO

If she wasn't his,,, how would that hit him? He didn't want a dna test. When he realized the infant wasn't his he still wanted mandatory visitation. I get wanting the girls to see each other but that's not his call. If he got that distressed over that though, the thought of losing S could have tipped the mental scales over the edge, for JW. HMR was getting married wasn't she? She had a very serious bf if not. Some men cannot handle that. Some women can't handle a new spouse coming into their child's life.

I was a little unnerved when Gerlach enthusiastically asked the Judge if it would be ok for RN to have contact now with Fredericka, as if they wanted to get together right away. I think he was shocked when the Judge said 'No'.

FW, had told Gerlach, if she deals, bring her to me. Or their will be no check! I am not paying for a deal. JMO

So if FW and Gerlach are in cahoots, where does that leave RN? Was today just another show? Probably. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised. JMO

If she wasn't his,,, how would that hit him? He didn't want a dna test. When he realized the infant wasn't his he still wanted mandatory visitation. I get wanting the girls to see each other but that's not his call. If he got that distressed over that though, the thought of losing S could have tipped the mental scales over the edge, for JW. HMR was getting married wasn't she? She had a very serious bf if not.

I don't remember marriage between HR and CH ever being mentioned. JMO

And I do apologize. It seems often on here, SWagner is the one initially being discussed in a post which ends in posting about the 4 day old baby. JMO

IMO BOTH: RN denies the signatures are hers and the State’s expert agrees. Also there are signatures that were possibly photocopied (most likely HMR’s) via a printer (in AW’s discovery). Without RN’s legal signature & stamp, G4 & JW’s would be considered forged, even if the boys’ signatures were their own, cuz only RN could legally witness their signatures. And since the documents require 2 witnesses I’m going to assume GW3 also signed the documents since it is included in his indictments too. I’m not sure how the State will prove the dates of the documents unless that’s something RN can testify to in court. I would LOVE to know what documents Atty Dailey was going to testify to. Wonder if he may be called in AW’s trial now. These are only my theories.

Couldn't G4 witness JW's and vice versa, then one boy forges the 2nd witness signature, and the other boy forges their grandmother's and uses her stamp?

If she wasn't his,,, how would that hit him? He didn't want a dna test. When he realized the infant wasn't his he still wanted mandatory visitation. I get wanting the girls to see each other but that's not his call. If he got that distressed over that though, the thought of losing S could have tipped the mental scales over the edge, for JW. HMR was getting married wasn't she? She had a very serious bf if not. Some men cannot handle that. Some women can't handle a new spouse coming into their child's life.

Sorry, I thought S Wagner was being discussed rather than the new baby. JMO

Rita received a misdemeanor sentence today, that wasn’t no more than a smack on the hand, something has happened in the last 2 weeks that broke her down, Rita found the truth out for sure no more guessing, ether Rita was told from a family member how the massacre took place that night or she has new piece of evidence, something definitely happened, JMO

I agree.

Couldn't G4 witness JW's and vice versa, then one boy forges the 2nd witness signature, and the other boy forges their grandmother's and uses her stamp?

Sure, but why do all that when Mommie Angela was calling the shots? JMO

I don't remember marriage between HR and CH ever being mentioned. JMO

And I do apologize. It seems often on here, SWagner is the one initially being discussed in a post which ends in posting about the 4 day old baby. JMO

If they weren't engaged, they were more serious than other bfs. I do recall a bridal set on her sm account (Insta I think) but it may have been just something she posted b/c she liked it, but may have been something JW took seriously. No other date or bf made it to the pages of her FB, much less holding S, before CH. I am just saying, I think CH troubled JW.

I was posting about both children. He wanted both to be his. I don't think he wanted to know , if he even thought that there was a possibility that S wasn't his.

Why wasn't 50% time with her granddaughter enough? Obviously it's looking like Angela masterminded the whole thing to get her granddaughter full time. Why?

Sorry. I'm just thinking. Perplexed ...o_O

I think the reason could be the planned move to Alaska they mentioned. Even if Jake were the legal parent he couldn't just take S and move out of state. Especially that far away.

I think the reason could be the planned move to Alaska they mentioned. Even if Jake were the legal parent he couldn't just take S and move out of state. Especially that far away.
Well, Ohio is different. In most other States life is simple. You do a DNA test and your the dad, then fine, if your not a "jerk" you get custody.

So if I was Angela's defense attorney I would be like, look, if Angela planned to killed S's entire family--grandparents, uncles, why would Jake act like there are concerns that he wants custody?
Wouldn't Jake act like he is fine with custody? Act like all is well and good?
Come on common sense here...

You see possession is what matters in child custody. He had S in his custody. Of course the court would leave her with him, even in Ohio.
So Jake and Angela and the 2 GW's had no motive what-so-ever to murder 8 people.

Oh, welcome to WS, I see your a new poster. Buckle up. We have 4 potential trials with now a mother/grandmother working for the prosecution.

Devil's advocate here.....

If they weren't engaged, they were more serious than other bfs. I do recall a bridal set on her sm account (Insta I think) but it may have been just something she posted b/c she liked it, but may have been something JW took seriously. No other date or bf made it to the pages of her FB, much less holding S, before CH. I am just saying, I think CH troubled JW.

I was posting about both children. He wanted both to be his. I don't think he wanted to know , if he even thought that there was a possibility that S wasn't his.

NO reason to murder them all. JMO

Disagree. Opinion.

And, most in either of those circumstances do not plan and carry out cold blooded murder of 8 people. For crying out loud, we are human beings and handle things worse than this in our every day lives. The Ws are very warped, evil people, the kind I've never met and hope I don't.

NO reason to murder them all. JMO

Never said there was, and I think only JW had something to gain in his role. I've said all along there's more to this than only custody. Look at G4, it would appear that he had zip to gain. Why participate. Familial loyalty? To his brother? To the parents? The father made him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo