OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. My wish for the New Year will be that everyone finds it in their heart to be a little kinder to one another, and replace their negative thoughts with positive ones. Please extend a hand to someone in need and help them if you can. Peace, love, and joy to you all.

See you all next year!
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, your family and all fellow sleuthers.

Just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. My wish for the New Year will be that everyone finds it in their heart to be a little kinder to one another, and replace their negative thoughts with positive ones. Please extend a hand to someone in need and help them if you can. Peace, love, and joy to you all.

See you all next year!
Finally, something we can all agree on!

CA, you said it extremely well.

That's helpful information, thank you. It's puzzling and no doubt the primary reason the AG withheld details - because TOD says something about the sequence of events and is an important part of convicting the killers.

I second this, as well. I hope the Rhoden & Gilley families (and all the friends of the victims) have a happy holiday season and a great New Year! Hopefully, 2020 will bring some justice and peace of mind for everyone affected. The pain of their loss will always be with them, but finally seeing those guilty held accountable may help lessen their burdens. Hopefully, it will also help the community heal.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. It's good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158