OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Fred did quite a bit of shopping for Billy (I assume) that day May 7, 2016.
He has a motorcycle, she bought a motorcycle helmet size XL for $249.00.
A fringe black leather jacket with bead and bone (sounds appropriate) size 4XL for
$164.99.
And the infamous bullet proof vest size 2XL for $320.00.
Add slingshot for $43.42 and she spent $777.41 in just one day for Bad Billy.

Wait---she said she bought 2 BPVs in 2 different sizes so add on another $320.00 for a grand total of
$1,097.41.

I think we can get the idea of how the 4 Wagners can have so many "toys" with disability and foodstamps.

And I'm sure we can figure out where the commissary/phone money comes from. I imagine she's resentful having to pay for Angela too, but I don't see how she can leave her out unless she blames Angela. But how can she blame Angela when remember, she says her family is innocent.

If her poor daughter-in-law is sitting in jail being railroaded, being falsely accused of 22 felonies, seems she'd want to help her out.

Wait---maybey not, after all, it's pretty clear her daughter-in-law masterminded the custody documents getting her son and grandsons stuck with a motive for murder.
So that might put a damper on her wanting to help and wanting to go to her court hearings.
.....2 Cents.....
I was just saying that the slingshot certainly wasn't use during the crimes if it was brought after the fact...that particular one anyways.

What does all of you sleuthers think who is talking in the Wagners/Newcomb family, Someone is because those people from BCI went straight to where they wanted to look on Fredericka property a few weeks ago, JMO

I believe it is George, why did they have, the other three in court, for hearings, and not him? His hearings always seem to be at different times.
He was by all reports, the leader of revenge, and could that have been because, they did not think he, was going to be arrested? A lot people run their mouth, like a fool. But maybe he realized, his very own reality show, has started with the same reruns everyday? Maybe his solitary, confinement is because nobody likes a snitch. JMO I hope at least one of them, do not plea, I want to see the evidence, presented in court.

One person cut a deal so my money is on her.

The problem with that is it seems hard to believe that AW would give her any information on them.

I can't look on my phone. I would like to know when BCI talked to her and if it was before or after the W's left for Alaska.

If you're referring to when RN wss interviewed, I believe it was the first week of Jund 2027, when the W's were making their way out of Ohio to Alaska. IMO

Thank you, Betty P. I forgot to say that she also had to find a farm to bury her horse. Her own property was not big enough. Her horse stayed at a neighbor's small farm. She had to find another spot for him in her trauma. Also, my grandparents were horse people. Both had full time jobs. They sometimes needed extra funds and I was amazed at how my gramma would wheel deal, if that's the term. She would buy a beaten down horse at auction, bring it home, treat it great, it would blossom and she would sell it to someone good and make a little bit profit to pay for vet bills and such, farm life is tough but great. Most farmers help each other out. But there are some who become more hardened wheeler dealers.......

I'm so sorry if my question was hurtful for anyone in that position. it's always been one of those "I wonder...'s" like I wonder what they do with thousands of jersey barriers when they're done with road work.

I'm sorry for your friend also. my first cat on my own, was the surviving kitten out of a litter of 2 and I hand fed her and she'd snuggle up on top of my shoulder. when I moved in with my boyfriend she left me to be his girlfriend lol. I had her outside with me, ran inside for a bag, came back and one cat was speeding off and another was stopped behind her. I missed it by a split second. a lady with the kindest soul put her in a pillow case for me, I was too much a mess. I couldn't thank her enough.

I've always thought horses were a more intimate connection as a pet, I'm not sure why. maybe it's the size, and the respect you have to have for such an animal. they're certainly beautiful.

Do you think that Angela and Billy was the shooters the night the Rhodens where killed, what do you think that Jake and George 4th did that night?

I don't think they were the only shooters but I have often thought of the way and amount of shots. Is it possible that HMR and CRj received less wounds because the grown ups in the family were seen by the Ws as the reason HMR left JW? That maybe she wouldn't have left if she wasn't influenced by them? HMR and CRj were less to blame? I mean look at how the older Rs were killed. Even HG who is the sister to the guy HMR was seeing was shot more. The Ws would think this way because they live this way. With the parents in control.

I don't think they were the only shooters but I have often thought of the way and amount of shots. Is it possible that HMR and CRj received less wounds because the grown ups in the family were seen by the Ws as the reason HMR left JW? That maybe she wouldn't have left if she wasn't influenced by them? HMR and CRj were less to blame? I mean look at how the older Rs were killed. Even HG who is the sister to the guy HMR was seeing was shot more. The Ws would think this way because they live this way. With the parents in control.
Strange One
IMO, HG was shot five times to the face as in 2 ways, first HG was to blame in JWs eyes for her brother meeting HR and second JW and the rest of the Wagners sent a message to the rest of the area not to mess with their family or else, and you said CRjr revived 4 shots to the head which was over kill but FR only got 3 shots, why?
I understand why Big Chris was shot 9 times because it has been said he fought back, but Dana was shot 5 times 4 to the head and one under the chin, that was just plain hatred towards Dana, now GR I’ve thought all a long that he came thru the door and was ambushed, but it still remains the mystery to drive 8 miles down the road and kill KR, JMO

The Jersey Barriers are leased from companies who make and stockpile these things. They also sell them to private or government entities. Delivery costs vary.

BBM
I really hope the W's thought process comes out. How they thought this was the way to solve their problem, and, what their perceived problem actually was...

Strange One
IMO, HG was shot five times to the face as in 2 ways, first HG was to blame in JWs eyes for her brother meeting HR and second JW and the rest of the Wagners sent a message to the rest of the area not to mess with their family or else, and you said CRjr revived 4 shots to the head which was over kill but FR only got 3 shots, why?
I understand why Big Chris was shot 9 times because it has been said he fought back, but Dana was shot 5 times 4 to the head and one under the chin, that was just plain hatred towards Dana, now GR I’ve thought all a long that he came thru the door and was ambushed, but it still remains the mystery to drive 8 miles down the road and kill KR, JMO

We'll find out more later, but, other than CRSr., DR and possibly HG, I don't think the W's were sending a message with overkill of the other Rhodens. Most common opinion re KR was that he was killed because he would know who the killers were and would go after them. There's also been plausible speculation about killing KR first because he often got up very early to shower at CRSr.s before driving to Columbus to work.

Johnny B, your ideas about uses of the high tech sling shot are interesting. I think some of us have also wondered if such a tool was used to shoot out outdoor lights or surveillance cameras. Doing that at night would be difficult, though. They probably knew where the cameras were located, but couldn't risk disabling to removing them before the murders.

If they removed them, how did they do that in the middle of the night? If some were positioned in trees or along roof eaves of buildings, how did the W's reach them? CR Sr. and KR both had security cams on their properties.

One person cut a deal so my money is on her.

The problem with that is it seems hard to believe that AW would give her any information on them.

I can't look on my phone. I would like to know when BCI talked to her and if it was before or after the W's left for Alaska.

‘I’m not convinced it was RN who gave LE info for the last raid on FWF. The raid happened 11/4-11/7 or 8. If you look at her court entries FG subpoenaed all those witnesses and everyone was hell-bent on going to trial on 12/2. All the scuttle about the surprise hand he laid with witnesses he was bringing in and last minute paperwork came in 11/28 and the plea deal was hammered out on 12/2. I have a feeling someone else tipped them, perhaps someone other than the W4/RN. Not sure who did it but The timeline doesn’t fit for RN. Things were too hot & heavy at the end of the month if RN had already caved. This is JMOO unless someone convinces me otherwise.

We'll find out more later, but, other than CRSr., DR and possibly HG, I don't think the W's were sending a message with overkill of the other Rhodens. Most common opinion re KR was that he was killed because he would know who the killers were and would go after them. There's also been plausible speculation about killing KR first because he often got up very early to shower at CRSr.s before driving to Columbus to work.

Johnny B, your ideas about uses of the high tech sling shot are interesting. I think some of us have also wondered if such a tool was used to shoot out outdoor lights or surveillance cameras. Doing that at night would be difficult, though. They probably knew where the cameras were located, but couldn't risk disabling to removing them before the murders.

If they removed them, how did they do that in the middle of the night? If some were positioned in trees or along roof eaves of buildings, how did the W's reach them? CR Sr. and KR both had security cams on their properties.

The one place CRsr. had a camera was right under the overhang on the front door. That one could probably be reached with no problem. If any were trail cams, they have to be where they can be reached by hand to download the pics. We don't know how many there actually were. LM mentioned one in a birdhouse. I think I read that there was not anything useful on it. It would be interesting to know for sure what was on it or if it was linked to a hard drive that was taken.

The one place CRsr. had a camera was right under the overhang on the front door. That one could probably be reached with no problem. If any were trail cams, they have to be where they can be reached by hand to download the pics. We don't know how many there actually were. LM mentioned one in a birdhouse. I think I read that there was not anything useful on it. It would be interesting to know for sure what was on it or if it was linked to a hard drive that was taken.

I thought (and all of its speculation, regardless of source) that CRSr had his camera up under the eave of his garage. If so, someone would need a ladder to access it. ICBW and we'll find out eventually.

I was just saying that the slingshot certainly wasn't use during the crimes if it was brought after the fact...that particular one anyways.

8 friends were murdered I wonder why you would think to buy a slingshot 2 weeks later?
Seems a shotgun would be better for protection. You don't have to have good aim. Oh well.

I want to clarify that Kelly Cinereski is not their pastor, and was not during this time frame (he lives/works in Seward, AK).
His son Caleb, was their pastor when they lived in Alaska, who lives/works in Kenai, AK .
After 19 months and more than 4,000 miles, focus on Wagner family turns into arrests for Pike County murders

Kelly knew the W4 but he wasn't their pastor (my personal knowledge).

Kelly may have been their pastor in Ohio, but I think that was actually his father or uncle who was associated as a pastor with FW (jmo). Kelly may have grown up with BW and their boys knew each other before the Cinereski family moved to Alaska. IIRC, Caleb was the pastor at GW4's wedding (m00).
Right. That's what Kelly says:

Kelly Cinereski, pastor at Resurrection Bay Baptist Church in Seward, Alaska, told the Daily News the Wagner family attended his son’s church Sunday a couple hours west in Kenai.

8 friends were murdered I wonder why you would think to buy a slingshot 2 weeks later?
Seems a shotgun would be better for protection. You don't have to have good aim. Oh well.
Not if you wanted to frame James Manley for murder, just take the slingshot Drive By in a truck at Night Time and shoot evidence around LM property with Slingshot, ( like bullet casings to the murder weapon) so easy a genius Wagner would do, JMO

Right. That's what Kelly says:
Kelly Cinereski, pastor at Resurrection Bay Baptist Church in Seward, Alaska, told the Daily News the Wagner family attended his son’s church Sunday a couple hours west in Kenai.
Didn’t Pastor Kelly Cinereski son perform George the 4th wedding ceremony? In 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow