OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puzzles, I don't remember any motions for sealed information. Can you please help with a link? Thanks.
a34535e6-b597-43a2-b0ae-0f86ead34a94-jpeg.229933

176 Highway P, Long Lane, MO 65590 - realtor.com®

Property History for 176 Highway P
This property was not sold in the last 6 years.

Apr 10, 2017
Price Changed to $199,000

Jun 17, 2014
Listed for $219,000

• 10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m0xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg

10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m11xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg

10d15c5eae98151b7454bc9a86ab266bl-m26xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
Missouri (Discovery)

176 Highway P Property
BCI Photos (36)
Listing Written Description (8 pp)
Photos From Listing (60)
Fairway Lending Subpoena (1 p)
Fairway Lending -- Residential Loan Application (202 pp)
Movement Mortgage
Mortage Documents

I agree with you, I bet they couldn't get those 2 mortgage lenders (see above) to OK them so on to Alaska or back to Ohio... 2 Cents .....

If this is the correct property? This is my best guess.

I couldn't find much but below are some dates it went under contracts that fell through. I couldn't find data prior to 9/8/17 (that could have been before it was contracted through a realtor for listing). I think the two of interest would be 2/22/18 and 3/31/18.

Price / Tax History
DATE EVENT PRICE
7/27/2018 Sold --
7/11/2018 Pending sale $189,900
4/17/2018 Back on market $189,900
3/31/2018 Pending sale $189,900
3/12/2018 Back on market $189,900
2/22/2018 Pending sale $189,900
9/8/2017 Listed for sale $189,900

the site below has the most number of photos (61) which is pretty close to the (60) referenced in discovery. It references being listed with the Realtor at the time:
https://www.landsofamerica.com/property/176-State-Road-P-Long-Lane-Missouri-65590/4590378/

I’m not sure yet how to make heads or tails of this or if it means anything at all.
I remember a while back noticing that in July 2013 Fred Wagner pulled all properties except the Bethel hill rd and a couple Loys Run pieces into a mortgage (if I remember the details accurately, haven’t looked in a while.) What I didn’t notice until now is in June 2013 (it caught my attention from looking at the Judgement Day event at that address in May 2013) the 845 Bethel address and possibly a section of loys Run Rd was listed in the Cincinnati MLS for $1.5M with the following description:

“Farm & recreation, 228 acres in crp, pays $17, 688 per year, buyer to keep in crp, buyer responsible for cauv recoupment if any.25% mineral rights stay with sellers, crp planted in pine trees, excellent hunting”

2014 The White Pines holding is created and the boys purchase Peterson Rd for Cash. I have wondered what the significance was to white pines for some time and now I am guessing - CRP planted in pine trees... future timbering, separate ongoing income..hence White Pines?

Anyhow, it just seems like Fred Wagner was trying to split out this piece in late 2013/2014 time for some reason. Hard to say why the idea to sell or why it was de-listed. I still think money was already a challenge for the family empire. However, wasn’t this all around the times the boys started getting into serious relationships? Does anyone at all know if Angie and Billy possibly split up or were having issues in 2013?

Last edited:
I’m not sure yet how to make heads or tails of this or if it means anything at all.
I remember a while back noticing that in July 2013 Fred Wagner pulled all properties except the Bethel hill rd and a couple Loys Run pieces into a mortgage (if I remember the details accurately, haven’t looked in a while.) What I didn’t notice until now is in June 2013 (it caught my attention from looking at the Judgement Day event at that address in May 2013) the 845 Bethel address and possibly a section of loys Run Rd was listed in the Cincinnati MLS for $1.5M with the following description:

“Farm & recreation, 228 acres in crp, pays $17, 688 per year, buyer to keep in crp, buyer responsible for cauv recoupment if any.25% mineral rights stay with sellers, crp planted in pine trees, excellent hunting”

2014 The White Pines holding is created and the boys purchase Peterson Rd for Cash. I have wondered what the significance was to white pines for some time and now I am guessing - CRP planted in pine trees... future timbering, separate ongoing income..hence White Pines?

Anyhow, it just seems like Fred Wagner was trying to split out this piece in late 2013/2014 time for some reason. Hard to say why the idea to sell or why it was de-listed. I still think money was already a challenge for the family empire. However, wasn’t this all around the times the boys started getting into serious relationships? Does anyone at all know if Angie and Billy possibly split up or were having issues in 2013?

Things we have learned from that time frame compliments of Bettys timeline:

November 2013

Birth of daughter Sophia to Jake Wagner and Hanna Rhoden. They lived together much of the time until 2015, at Hanna’s home or the Wagner’s

Pike County investigation: 8 deaths and multiple arrests were tied to one key factor — child custody

Jake Wagner began hacking, etc. victims phones, computers and social media accounts according to indictment

Last edited:
In the police report she made, she mentioned ID theft or her SS number being used by the Ws.

The actual wording is:
Incident Report 18-1564
Report date: 08-15-2018
Date of offense 4-01-2018 to 07-01-2018
Identity Fraud
Threats or Harassment
Incident Location: 52 Havnor Lane South Webster, Ohio 45682

This is from the copy of the Incident Report I have seen. Since I can't post a link, I suppose it is my opinion only...

I don't remember about the social security card but sounds familiar. Do you know when or where they said this...Humm....Interesting.

ICBW but I’m not sure JW knew EW BEFORE he got to AK. IIRC their marriage application was in Mar 2018 so I am only guessing he met her after going to AK since she was from AK. I know she filed a Uniform Incident report for identity theft in Scioto Co on 8/15/18 which is when they lived in South Webster. I have a copy of the report but I got it from a person on FB so I can’t post it so this is JMOO. I thought it was posted in our timeline but I haven’t found it yet. I know it was discussed in our forum sometime around 2019. So all of this is JMOO until I can locate the links.

Last edited:
Muddy Mountain Pocket Beagles - another business on Bethel Hill Rd

TEENY TINY POCKET BEAGLES!!!!!!! - Price: $500 in Lucasville, Ohio | CannonAds.com

‘I have never heard of some of these exotic animal breeds (pigs, dogs, horses, etc) of animals before so it’s been really enlightening to hear of this family’s endeavors and business sense. But at the same time it’s frightening to know these people are breeding! Some gene pools should not be allowed to procreate if you get my drift. (Wink)

Wow, Tiff! Great work!!

Motions are different than Discovery. I don't remember any of AWs motions mentioning sealed information. Please post link. Thank you. You constantly ask me to post links, now it is your turn. Thanks.

You are clearly confused.

GO back to my original post # 1185

AND FOLLOW THE LINK (that has always been there)

It will take you to the Pike County Court site.
Fill in the name - Angela Wagner
Her first 40 motions in December 2018 can be found here.
They are MOTIONS not discovery. There is at least one referring to sealing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members