OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

Guys as much as I would like to I won't be posting as much about the trials. I have a lot to say about these new developments but I have some serious health problems that are causing me to be very weak and fatigued and requiring complete bed rest. I will be reading as much as I can but typing makes me very fatigued.

Sorry for off topic.

Hoping everything will be ok for you health wise, your health always come first...feel better soon.

O/T

Guys as much as I would like to I won't be posting as much about the trials. I have a lot to say about these new developments but I have some serious health problems that are causing me to be very weak and fatigued and requiring complete bed rest. I will be reading as much as I can but typing makes me very fatigued.

Sorry for off topic.
Thinking of you in your state of Oklahoma! Get well and looking forward to your interesting opinions when you feel well enough to post...You keep posters on their toes including me! Peace and health.

Navaho friends...Wildflower...loyalty...;)

That poor family, poor Hanna what she had to endure. Only to have it end with the Wagners sneaking into their homes in the middle of the night like cowards to murder them. Hanna endured the abuse only to be murdered in cold blood as her 3 day old baby slept next to her.

What kind of animals do that?

What kind of animals do that? The kind that need to be put down or locked in cages for the remainder of their worthless lives.

So - from the hearings - here's what I heard:

Jake - next pretrial hearing on 9/21
Billy - next bond hearing on 8/6 & evidentiary hearing on 9/8

Did I hear those correctly? TIA! :)

Yes, I heard that, too. It should be in my running commentary during the hearings, several posts back. I tried to make sure I got all the dates. JMO, I had the impression the judge has some sort of deadline for getting the trials launched. I think he wants them started by fall, certainly before the end of the year.

"O'Brien said there is no disagreement on the charges or evidence; she simply feels there are too many cooks in the kitchen for this case."

"The conflict is, comes in, when you’re talking about having the prosecutor’s office, the contractor for the prosecutor’s office and the Attorney General’s Office all trying to work on a case," said O'Brien.

56ebab6d8673d.jpeg

Yes, it seems Angie quitting BCI and going to work directly with Pike County was a big blow and kink in the chain Yost and the department had planned. Go Canepa! Very smart move IMO!

Looks like the defense attorneys are getting their way on this one - attempting to try the case in the news media without the presence of a judge to rule on facts vs fiction. There's a lot of fiction in the defense claims. This needs to be discussed in court, in front of a jury, not in the newspapers.

Shoe print analysis is scientific and the state plans to introduce testimony from one of the top experts in this field. I guess the defense wants to claim that BCI analysts are doing "unscientific" work.

And how do they plan to prove ballistics evidence is "pseudoscience"? Ridiculous, but they're desperate.

I feel badly for the families having to read some of these gruesome details.

The fact that Rita Newcomb, the mother and grandmother of the killers, is willing to testify against her family members tells you all you need to know. As Rita herself said, "It's not a good Christian thing to lie."

‘It’s Not A Good, Christian Thing To Lie’: Grandmother Pleads Guilty To Charges Connected To Piketon Family Murders

Last edited:
Did you all see Little Jakes face when the attorneys started talking about thousands of recording of phone call that BCI had been doing for months while the Wagners roamed free, Jake looked like somebody just stepped over his grave, JMO

Thanks for the heads up. I was busy taking notes and listening, so didn't see his facial expressions when they said that. All that digital communication, plus Rita's testimony spells their doom.

This is great new evidence against FW!

Loomis where did this come from? Fred searching for this? I never heard of it before:

"Fredericka, who had been previously charged with perjury, searched for penalties related to lying to the grand jury the night before she testified in 2018."

Pretty damming if true. Wow.

So we finally got some evidence matches.

BCI finds bloody dried footprints and shell casings at 2 crime scenes.

BCI finds shell casings and a Waverly Walmart receipt on the Wagner property.

The crime scene casings match the Wagner casings. All the casings come from
Remington rimfire .22 caliber ammunition and they all have matching “firing pin impressions.”

The receipt comes from the Waverly Walmart and shows that size 10.5 and 11 Walmart Athletic Works shoe(s) with velcro straps were purchased.
The date is April 7th, 2016. The time is on the receipt.

BCI looks at the matching date and time on the security cameras and sees Angela purchasing these same shoes. And what do you know! These shoes are a match to the dried bloody footprints found at 2 crime scenes

There was a lot of blood on the floor at Chris Sr.'s so my guess is they found shoe prints there. Also, if Dana was out of bed and blood was on the floor, then I think Dana's place was where more shoe prints were found.

Kenneth, Frankie and HG were in bed so I think it is less likely shoe prints were found in their homes. Just guess work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members