OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid can anyone be?
Does anyone not know now days EVERYTHING is tracked by texting, cell pings, gps etc ?
The more shocking fact is that Angie (AW) spoke to her mom (RN) multiple times from jail, discussing both the case and the planned cover story. How could AW not assume her jailhouse phone calls would be recorded?

Arrogance? Entitlement?

JMO, MOO

So Scheiderer, BCI special agent in charge of the case, sent a photo of a gun with a silencer on it to GW4 by text message. This is the 22 mentioned in the evidence. It is the type of gun and type of silencer (made with a maglite flashlite) that BCI thinks was used in the murders. 3 guns were used in the murders one at least was a rifle used at Chris Sr's. where ballistic evidence was found on Chris Sr's front porch, living room and under his house.

When GW4 saw the photo of the gun with the silencer he started texting and or calling his family telling them they had a family emergency on their hands. So there was a big flurry of activity going on between the 4 Wagner's and BCI has alot of their conversations recorded and on texts.
OMG seriously? The CBI agent sent him a photo of the gun and he fell right into the trap, texting to the other killers like a dope. Duh. Moo.
I couldn't watch it all, so thanks to all who have posted, I greatly appreciate it.

GWIII (Not, as I said GWIV) looked ill at ease in his chair. I could not see trembling but it could have been there. Much of what was said in the hearing was discussed in chambers with GWIII present. I wonder how much evidence his lawyers have shared with him in preparation for trial? I must admit I still get confused over names and initials. Are names allowed?

Also, what kind of religion frowns on Halloween but permits murder?

JMO

Also the rifle mentioned was an SKS (type) rifle (7.62 X 39). Same cartridge as the AH-47.
SKS - Wikipedia A few years ago these rifles sold for about $100
and were popular with target types. Not automatic. LE knows GWIII had one and will want to know where it went. "I don't remember" will not cut-it for an answer.

JMO

Motion to set bond in George Wagner's case reveals a look at the evidence

George allegedly told a family member something to the effect of:

"if they have the gun, they have the silencer."

BB18yZqA.img
© Provided by WKRC Cincinnati

Last edited:
IMO, great hearing today! Prosecution and witness did an awesome job presenting evidence!

I wasn't surprised at all that CN told all! Good for him! And IMO he told a whole lot more than came out today. It's nice to know he's siding with his Mom; I expected as much.

Nice to know the State has a palm print on Jake holding the 1911.22! Was it Jake that CN said was called, "the Glock man?"

Keep a list of your family members' individual guns on your phone? Geez!

I was glad to hear more about the Montana stop! It sounds like that stop paid off very well.

And did I understand correctly that the well was inside the large barn?

OMG, a Captain America mask? Are you kidding me???!

And...trying to commit mortgage "fraud" in Missouri! Wonder whose SSN they were trying to use here?

As Dewine said "bizarre," we really had no idea. And it has only just begun!

JMO

And now we know Jake lied about thinking K was his!

Hanna made it super clear to both Angela and Jake that CG was K's dad.

Jake wanted her to keep it from Charlie and have his name put on the birth certificate and raise K as his. The Wagner's wanted Hanna to go to AK
with them also.

George 4 and his wife were living with the Wagner's during their marriage.
They had a fight between the 2 of them and Angie told his wife that she Angie was going to kill her!

His wife ran out and hid on the property and then at nightfall she drove away never to live there again. GW4 got a lawyer but she did not have one and she was pressured into signing over custody. Hanna said they are very controlling.

At time of arrest Billy was not living with them on Peterson Rd. I assume he was living with Fred. GW4 and Jake were on their way to go get their long hauler semi truck for a job when they were arrested. They would ride together and take turns driving.

Sorry if I am repeating anything you posted earlier, thanks for posting!

I found that interesting, too, that Billy wasn't living with the rest of them until the day of the murders. Angela Canepa and others said Billy is the mastermind, so he must have been in regular contact. If he was living at Flying W Farms, working for his mom, while planning the murders, it seems a stretch that FW didn't know what was going on.

It was also interesting the extent Angela's brother was involved in helping them acquire guns, but also talking to LE, etc.

Obviously, there's still a lot we haven't heard yet. There will be more info to come.

The important thing we learned today is that there is a lot of very good evidence, albeit circumstantial, and that AC came prepared and took care of business.
This may as well have been GWIII’s trial.

She performed like a champ on redirect. Very calm and in control of the whole thing. She has it all rehearsed, knows all the facts. Not dissuaded by the defense. Very professional.

I found that interesting, too, that Billy wasn't living with the rest of them until the day of the murders. Angela Canepa and others said Billy is the mastermind, so he must have been in regular contact. If he was living at Flying W Farms, working for his mom, while planning the murders, it seems a stretch that FW didn't know what was going on.

It was also interesting the extent Angela's brother was involved in helping them acquire guns, but also talking to LE, etc.

Obviously, there's still a lot we haven't heard yet. There will be more info to come.

I missed the part that CN helped them acquire the guns...will have to go back and listen!

Billy wasn't living with them at time of "arrests," (rather than murders), right? JMO. ??

Where’s a link of the whole hearing today? I keep checking Scales of Justice YouTube page and it still isn’t in it

Try this. It's the second video down. Over 2 hours

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

After this hearing, I really have to wonder why GW4's defense attorney thought it would be a good idea to push for this bond hearing. It really backfired on them. What an unusual thing to do so late in the process. Wonder if this was something FW came up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk