OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thanks, Dudly.

In his filing, he says that State advised him his client's trial won't begin for more than 1 yr. Assume this means State plans to commence the trials of other Wagners before GW4's. I wonder which of the other Wagners will be tried first? Jake or Billy?

From what I gather AW won’t be first and GWIV won’t be for a year or more. Maybe that is why JW has two days in court coming up. Maybe he will be first. Just opinions of mine.

From what I gather AW won’t be first and GWIV won’t be for a year or more. Maybe that is why JW has two days in court coming up. Maybe he will be first. Just opinions of mine.

Was just thinking the same. My bets (and I'm often wrong) are on Jake and Billy Wagner to go first and second.

Jake has so much evidence against him and Billy was the mastermind with a past.

He says the court told him that the trial for his client won’t be starting for a year or more and he would be 74 years old by then. He has closed his business and is retiring.
If the trials won't start for a year or more I just realized I might not live to see the trials or justice for the R's. Makes me sad.

Jmo but think about it in what just 2 months it’s been two years since the arrests and prosecutors still haven’t turned everything over. This is a slow process. If I was innocent I would want to make sure everything is done right and if I was a prosecutor I would want to make sure everything goes right. Sometimes a slow process is for the good for everyone, except for me personally I lack patience jmo
Jmo I think the best case scenario is the state turns everything over soon and maybe by the time they argue over what gets in trial and what doesn’t then the soonest a trial will start will be fall 2021. The longer they fight about turning everything over the longer it will take. Jmo

You mention that the State should turn everything over soon. AW’s Attorneys have ten TB of evidence at least. Prosecution has even met with Defense Attorneys to help them sort out was might be used against them.
But, the Defense has not turned anything over to the Prosecution yet. So the Prosecution is not the hold up. More evidence was turned over to the Defense Sept 2nd, I think. And a request to extend filing motions was agreed to by the Defense. All my opinions...

You mention that the State should turn everything over soon. AW’s Attorneys have ten TB of evidence at least. Prosecution has even met with Defense Attorneys to help them sort out was might be used against them.
But, the Defense has not turned anything over to the Prosecution yet. So the Prosecution is not the hold up. More evidence was turned over to the Defense Sept 2nd, I think. And a request to extend filing motions was agreed to by the Defense. All my opinions...
Jmo it does look like they turned over more discovery in AW case and are arguing over prior acts in her case. What I get out of all the filings is Jake’s case is definitely going first. The state must believe they have the most on him. And it looks like the defense tactic for George will be everything you have is on Jake after watching the hearing. I wonder what tactic the defense will be for Billy and Angela. Jmo

Jake is the most logical to stand trial first, he has the family ties with Hanna May, Jake was mad at Dana and Chris Sr for supporting their daughter thru the abuse she had been getting, Frankie and Little Chris took up for their sister, Hannah Gilley was blamed for CG coming between JW and HMR, Gary was a casualty of the event and last I really think the Wagners feared Kenneth Rhoden, JMO

Jmo it does look like they turned over more discovery in AW case and are arguing over prior acts in her case. What I get out of all the filings is Jake’s case is definitely going first. The state must believe they have the most on him. And it looks like the defense tactic for George will be everything you have is on Jake after watching the hearing. I wonder what tactic the defense will be for Billy and Angela. Jmo

I have wondered about Billy a good bit. Some of the things we heard with George I don't feel can be spun the same way. He didn't live at Peterson from what we have learned and it might be easier for the defense to paint a picture of him being slightly more distanced from the "sharing of everything" and casings being on the property where he lived. JMO

Something just dawned on me. BW's Discovery (see p.16 on Media & Timeline):

Billy Wagner's Cell Tower Records
March 2016 (1 page)
April 2016 (1 page)
Big Bear Lake (1 excel spreadsheet)

Custody Messages (1 excel sheet with 519 entries)

IMO, BW was living at Big Bear Lake in March and April, thus the 519 custody messages under HIS cell tower records.

Wow.

Thoughts?

Most of us use certain "general" words with locations sometimes, such as, "Wanna come over?" "Why don't you come up this weekend?" "Don't come DOWN here now, we have company." (Latter is what GW4 told GW3 on the phone, according to Scheiderer.)

Would 260 Peterson Rd. be "down" from BBL? Thanks.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member