OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #59

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioBlues

OhioBlues Well-Known Member

It looks open to me.

That is the first photo that I have ever seen from the back of FR's mobile home.

Berrybell, superbee, Tiff23fr and 6 others like this.

2. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Yes! I'm glad Dudley found it, it's the 1st time I have seen the back of Frankie's house. Interesting that after all this time we see something new.

3. OhioBlues

4. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

I don't think they're expecting to get bond for him. They're just fishing to see how much evidence they can reveal before the trial begins in hopes to sway potential jurors and the public in their client's favor.

I wonder if the prosecution plans to ask Billy about the symbolism of his tattoos? If he's involved in a violent white supremacy group?

5. Cool Cats

Yes, I think Nash knew Bond was out of the question but hoped to use the Hearing to gain insight into the Prosecution's Case against George.

Nash says:

"I figured it would be best to just say nothing to see what this is really all about."

Considering that George has a son whom he said is "his whole world," doesn't like bunking with others and prefers solitary quarters, tried twice for Bond and had his trial scheduled to go first in September 2019, it seems apparent to me that he is very anxious to get out of jail. Like, extremely anxious.

This is why I find it odd that not long after losing the Bond Hearing it came out that George's trial won't be until 2022.

At first I thought this is because of the new attorney coming on board but now I think it's because Nash has some doubts and wants Jake's trial to go 1st, again, to learn more about the State's Case against George.
    I think the Bond Hearing "shook" him a little.. :confused:

Only one tattoo is listed in evidence:
    Tattoo - Billy
    Release Form (1 p)

I don't think his Valknut tattoo will come into play because (besides white supremacy) it can mean many different things. However, if he is associated with a violent white supremacy group, as you mention, then yes it's possible it could be brought up as evidence during trial.

Valknut: Odin’s Symbol of Norse Viking Warriors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Berrybell, altojack, superbee and 4 others like this.
  6. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Exonerated Mountain Lion

I can't remember if there were any open windows at Dana's trailer. Does anyone remember that?

IMO, the only W4 that could physically crawl through a window was Jake.

Our family sleeps with open windows year round for fresh air at night. I tend to think the windows might have been open just to cool down the trailers for sleeping. It would be interesting to know if there were usually screens on those windows. I don't see any screens on the ground around the trailers that suggested they had been removed that night.

7. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Any I have seen have screens. They are extremely cheap and weak but they are there.

8. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

9. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in the trailer, but did notice a window in a bedroom was wide open.

The toddler unlocked the door and let her in.

She said she did not see any guns or shell casings in that trailer, either, but did see a window in that bedroom was wide open, she said.

Pike County: 'I was not leaving those babies in there'

---
    I have an impression that BJM mentioned the windows for both bedrooms as it may have been out of the ordinary. Just an opinion.
    If you had screens for windows and young children in the home would you leave the windows open without the screens? Or might you have a concern a child could potentially climb around the window and fall. So did FR normally lock the door for the child's safety? Only family would know, but to lock doors while leaving windows open without screens (especially if you have screens) seem counter to one another.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  10. Puzzles8

@Tiff23fr that is a great find! Thank you for tracking that clip down.

But now I'm even more confused about why so many of the screens appeared to be taken off the trailer windows. I know on our house, you can only remove the screens (intact) from the inside. From outside, if you cut a slit in the screens, you might be able to reach in and unattach them.

Another mystery!:cool:

11. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

I always said George4 would roll on the other three. He wants his son back. JMO

Berrybell, Dontknow?, Dudly and 7 others like this.
  12. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

almond, Berrybell, Betty P and 7 others like this.
  13. OhioBlues

The Wolf killed Odin. :)

AW was not very happy that GW4 posted the Wolf photo in October 2018.

Berrybell, Dontknow?, Dudly and 6 others like this.
  14. Puzzles8

Wow, that's a pretty mysterious statement!

Can you please explain what that means?

15. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My BIG Baby Rottie

Yeppers. Fenrir was the wolf. I used to read a lot of the Norse mythology in college. ;)

16. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

I’m sure that the Wagners watched all the (True Crime) tv that they could, studying how to get away with murder, they probably saw something that they could lower the body temperature of all the victims, and it would throw LE off on the time of death, that would make the Wagners look innocent, what I’m saying by leaving the window open could have showed the Rhodens/Gilley was murder around midnight, I would bet the Wagners where saw somewhere or talked with someone like James Manleys text for a alibis, the Rhodens/Gilley was probably killed right before daybreak and I would also say that LE doesn’t have a correct time of death on the victims because the windows were open,JMO

17. OhioBlues

It wasn't intended to be mysterious and I do not understand Norse mythology (I don't understand the Boondock Saints movie or enmeshed people either).

FWF has sold dogs named Odin. American Mastiff-Odin H

BW's tattoo: Valknut: Odin’s Symbol of Norse Viking Warriors

Fenrir - Wikipedia

Ethologist Valerius Geist wrote that Fenrir's maiming and ultimate killing of Odin, who had previously nurtured him, was likely based on true experiences of wolf-behaviour, seeing as wolves are genetically encoded to rise up in the pack hierarchy and have, on occasion, been recorded to rebel against, and kill, their parents. Geist states that "apparently, even the ancients knew that wolves may turn on their parents and siblings and kill them."

I don't think that is the tattoo that is in Discovery. My guess is that is the Scorpion.

JMO. MOO.

18. Cool Cats

I hope it's ok for me to throw in 2 cents. I also remember AW didn't act happy that George posted the Wolf photo.

I remember George posted a drawing/painting of the face of a large white and blue wolf on his Facebook. It was pretty cool actually.

And Angela did not seem thrilled with it because she posted: "Really?"
    Then George posted: "What's wrong?"
    Angie didn't answer him.

Billy's tattoo is a Valknut tattoo and the Valknut does have an association with Odin. It is interesting that the wolf and the raven were dedicated to Odin because George (wolf) was dedicated to Billy (Valknut Odin).

Valknut - Magic Symbol in Norse Mythology | Mythology.net.

The Valknut symbol was believed to be linked to Odin. From earliest times Odin was a war god, a revered and powerful god in Nordic mythology.

Odin’s name translates as “Master of Ecstasy”. He was a powerful magician associated with wisdom, war, poetry, shamanism, magic, and the dead.

Odin had the ability to use magic to bind and unbind things, and thereby control people’s minds. The Valknut is said to be a symbol of that binding and unbinding magic.

upload_2021-2-1_2-36-43.png
    "The Wolf killed Odin."
    George will "kill" Billy ? Through testimony that sends him to death row ?

This is just my take on it, just one way to look at it, NOT FACT..!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  19. Nanasteele

Nanasteele Well-Known Member

That poor little boy of Frankies! I cannot imagine how scared he was if they came in a window with mask on! Anyone that would put that child through that is a true monster!

almond, Berrybell, Niner and 2 others like this.
  20. Antimony

Antimony Well-Known Member

4 adults, all dressed in black and armed, skulking around in the dark. Which one went in the window? Jake was the only one who could make it thru a window because he was skinny. It would have taken courage to slip in that way. If Frankie woke up, It would be a mess. Therefore, I submit that nobody entered or left thru a window. All the murderers were cowards and would have wanted to stay as a group. I think the boss killer would have wanted it that way. Think about it. Would you want to climb thru a trailer window knowing Frankie might be waiting in the shadows with a shotgun?

OhioBlues, Berrybell, Niner and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.