GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad this much is over, it's a huge step. It will never be over for the families, but this is a step.

After we learned more early on, I kept a space open for all the Ws as suspects. Many people did, but someone was always there to tamp down suspicions.

<modsnip>

We suspected they were here, too. There was a big push to name the Manleys as suspects. A lot of other theories were pushed. They were also the only ones who trash-talked the victims. Implied they were a terrible family, corrupt, dealing hard drugs and rumors (false) of incest. Once the Wags went to Alaska, it tapered off.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know there was a 9mm and a .30 caliber rifle at CR's, and a .22 at FR's. Just from memory, I could be wrong.

Yes, and the prosecution assumed the .30 was GW4's as he was a "Glock man". IIRC, the .30 was used on Gary Rhoden. His autopsy report noted he was killed with larger caliber bullets.

Yes, and the prosecution assumed the .30 was GW4's as he was a "Glock man". IIRC, the .30 was used on Gary Rhoden. His autopsy report noted he was killed with larger caliber bullets.

The .30 cal is believed to be the SKS rifle, most likely with the night vision scope that was purchased.

9mm is a pistol round, but there are 9mm rifles as well.

A 9mm round is wider than a .30 cal round, but the .30 cal rifle round can be much heavier and use a larger powder charge.

So I wouldn't be sure which they are calling larger, the .30 may have done more damage.

More often than not, a Glock will be a 9mm.

Thread title now begins with "Guilty". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500