GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've had 5 years to investigate and prepare. They have a LOT of evidence. They seem to be ready.
I agree. Who knows when we find out what are the items, names, "under seal"?
Will that be before trial or during?
Not sure, but I think both sides have to provide lists of witnesses at least a couple of weeks before the trial begins. It was discussed in the last pretrial hearing, will have to check.
Betty, I think you are right about that. But did it mean both side provide lists to each other? No made public? Or will the public see them in filings?
We need an attorney to consult once in a while.
Is there a websleuths attorney?

Last edited:
Its not the legs, its the tail section. A normal tail section has 5 segments. There is information on the web about people getting them and the tail depicts how many people they have killed. Not everyone that gets a scorpion is for that reason I am sure.

Then please forgive my ignorance.

MO
Supposition, theory.

About the length of Scorpion body.
I can't tell for sure. I'm on an iPad and it isn't that clear, but it does look like 8.
If you look at my post above with a link, the photos are very good.
I didn't scour the pics for numbers of segments, but none looked as long as 8.

Also, in pics in that link, the "hand scorpion" was depicted in the middle of the hand, middle finger. That is where one would have the most area for the tat.
Billy seemingly chose to have it placed on the trigger finger, and upward into the thumb area. The spot that would hold a gun.

This.
I believe the design and the location are very symbolic. moo

It looks like 8 sections to me. wish there was a better close up photo though.

Click to enlarge the photo

8750ccaf-a4ed-4eb7-a83a-1134a5925f7e-_40A0267.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Then please forgive my ignorance.
In some pictures the tail of his tattoo does not appear to have 8 segments but the whole scorpion itself seems to have 8 segments. A regular scorpion would have the body and the tail which would be more than 8 total, if comparing it that way.

Click to enlarge the photo

8750ccaf-a4ed-4eb7-a83a-1134a5925f7e-_40A0267.jpg
The brothers in Boondock Saints had tattoos on their trigger fingers also. One was left handed and one was right handed. It appears in JW pretrials he is left handed. It is alleged they did watch this movie at some point before the murders. Maybe
where BW got his idea for his to be on his finger.
176021872_4040951189289550_3666454368089765653_n.jpg

Betty, I think you are right about that. But did it mean both side provide lists to each other? No made public? Or will the public see them in filings?

I think the lists
are public (filed in court) at some point before the trial. Both sides would provide a list. I think there is some controversy in general about lists being public in cases, due to danger for the witnesses. In a well known trial that is going on now the witness lists were made public about a month before trial started.

Last edited:

Unless under seal we can see who the witnesses are that are going to be testifying and also what witnesses are going to give depositions - from the Court Docket.

Examples we have discussed:

These have to do with George's Bond Hearing, Tony Rhoden Civil Suit and Rita Newcomb's Forgery Case. Except for BCI investigators and LE personnel I am using people's initials, their full names are in the Docket.

01/12/2021 NOTICE TO TAKE DEPOSITION OF LW ON JANUARY 26, 2021 AT 11:00 AM FILED

01/25/2021 NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF DEPOSITION OF LW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 26, 2021 HAS BEEN CANCELED

08/24/2020 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO RYAN SCHEIDERER (TO BE SERVED BY COUNSEL)

08/27/2020 RETURN OF SUBPOENA -- RYAN SCHEIDERER SERVED PERSONALLY 8/25/20 BY COUNSEL

10/30/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO SHERIFF OF PIKE COUNTY ON TP.

10/30/2019
SUBPOENA ISSUED TO S A RYAN SCHEIDERER BCI, DETECTIVE SGT ALAN LEWIS, S A JON JENKINS, GINGER LAWLESS, REBECCA BARRETT, JAMES GORE BCI, JONATHAN ROBBINS, ALLISON DESANTIS, DANA FORNEY, JULIA EVESLAGE BCI, CORNELIUS MCGRADY, STEPHFAN MCDANIELS, AND JENNY COMISFORD BCI (WILL BE SERVED BY SPECIAL PROSECUTING ATTORNEY)

11/06/2019 PRECIPE FOR SUBPOENA UPON BD

11/06/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO BD BY PCSO

11/12/2019 SHERIFFS RETURN ON SUBPOENA -- TP SERVED PERSONALLY 11/1/19

11/15/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO KS, PIKE COUNTY AUDITOR

Last edited:
Unless under seal we can see who the witnesses are that are going to be testifying and also what witnesses are going to give depositions - from the Court Docket.

Examples we have discussed:

These have to do with George's Bond Hearing, Tony Rhoden Civil Suit and Rita Newcomb's Forgery Case. Except for BCI investigators and LE personnel I am using people's initials, their full names are in the Docket.

01/12/2021 NOTICE TO TAKE DEPOSITION OF LW ON JANUARY 26, 2021 AT 11:00 AM FILED

01/25/2021 NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF DEPOSITION OF LW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 26, 2021 HAS BEEN CANCELED

08/24/2020 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO RYAN SCHEIDERER (TO BE SERVED BY COUNSEL)

08/27/2020 RETURN OF SUBPOENA -- RYAN SCHEIDERER SERVED PERSONALLY 8/25/20 BY COUNSEL

10/30/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO SHERIFF OF PIKE COUNTY ON TP.

10/30/2019
SUBPOENA ISSUED TO S A RYAN SCHEIDERER BCI, DETECTIVE SGT ALAN LEWIS, S A JON JENKINS, GINGER LAWLESS, REBECCA BARRETT, JAMES GORE BCI, JONATHAN ROBBINS, ALLISON DESANTIS, DANA FORNEY, JULIA EVESLAGE BCI, CORNELIUS MCGRADY, STEPHFAN MCDANIELS, AND JENNY COMISFORD BCI (WILL BE SERVED BY SPECIAL PROSECUTING ATTORNEY)

11/06/2019 PRECIPE FOR SUBPOENA UPON BD

11/06/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO BD BY PCSO

11/12/2019 SHERIFFS RETURN ON SUBPOENA -- TP SERVED PERSONALLY 11/1/19

11/15/2019 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO KS, PIKE COUNTY AUDITOR

Thank you!

The brothers in Boondock Saints had tattoos on their trigger fingers also. One was left handed and one was right handed. It appears in JW pretrials he is left handed. It is alleged they did watch this movie at some point before the murders. Maybe
where BW got his idea for his to be on his finger.
176021872_4040951189289550_3666454368089765653_n.jpg
How can you tell JW is left handed from pre-trials? I have often wondered if there was a lefty among the W4.

I think the person that murdered Kenny was left handed. Kenny was shot in his right eye.

JMO, MOO, etc.

How can you tell JW is left handed from pre-trials? I have often wondered if there was a lefty among the W4.

I think the person that murdered Kenny was left handed. Kenny was shot in his right eye.

JMO, MOO, etc.
I watched a bunch of his pretrials again and you can see him open the door with his left hand and do other things with his left hand. You may need to watch several and you will see. He definitely favors his left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie