GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like he's pleading to 19, 20, 21

Also firearms specifications - will enter guilty

Count 23 - sex with a minor 4th degree felony

6 to 18 months punishment

Will enter plea of guilty to that offense too

Sentences can run concurrent, also possible for LWOP for all. AC talking about other possible sentences.

Judge asking about sexual offense charges. Defense attorneys agree (I think about listing him as a sex offender.)

Jake says it sounds like that's what he agreed to with AC. Judge questioning to make sure Jake understands what he agrees to. Jake says yes

Judge questioning if Jake understands the rights he will be waiving by agreeing to plea deal

Asking if he's under influence of anything, if he's ever been declared incompetent, he says no.

It's hitting the news. We should be seeing this news go to international news media again.

Jake Wagner pleads guilty in Pike County massacre

Judge is now reading through everything (all 23 counts and specifications), each specific charge and making sure Jake understands and agrees.

He pleaded guilty to pretty much ALL of the charges against him. That means everything alleged in the indictments is true.

I know, I'm shaking, too. For a while I almost couldn't breathe.

I'm so, so happy for the Rhoden, Manley and Gilley families and all the friends of the victims. Much love to all of them. A lot of them are there today and I hope the reporters interview them, though not sure if the gag order still applies.

Up next, they have to see what the other Wagner defendants agree to. Jake has agreed to testify against them.

I do want to know what happened that night, don't you?

Thinking of all the people who went through horror that day, too.

Len Manley
Bobbie Jo Manley
James Manley
Donald Stone

I'm so, so happy for the Rhoden, Manley and Gilley families and all the friends of the victims. Much love to all of them. A lot of them are there today and I hope the reporters interview them, though not sure if the gag order still applies.

Up next, they have to see what the other Wagner defendants agree to. Jake has agreed to testify against them.

BBM
ABSOLUTELY!

Last edited:

Thinking of all the people who went through horror that day, too.

Len Manley
Bobbie Jo Manley
James Manley
Donald Stone

Yes, we all need to know what happened that horrible night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member