GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Personally, I don’t think he had much involvement that night. I think that is why he was mad at JW and always looked so pissed off in court. I believe that’s why he thought he could get bail...

2. lisette

lisette Well-Known Member

Wow, if so, I can’t imagine how furious he will be when he realizes his brother agreed to testify against him. But, regardless of his actual involvement that night, he obviously was aware of it and contributed to the whole enterprise. I think he probably did do some of the actual shooting though.

3. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Exonerated Mountain Lion

I was thinking more along the lines the W4 might have been waiting and watching from CRsr's house, keeping lookout for DR's car coming down UHR on her way home from work.

They needed to know what time DR had gotten home that night.

Hapworth, altojack, Berrybell and 6 others like this.
  4. BuckeyeGal

BuckeyeGal Well-Known Member

Ohio has a moratorium on dp sentences currently. IMO, this is unlikely to change anytime soon.

ETA: I definitely think that if anyone deserves the death penalty, the 4 Ws do. However, I also am in favor of (likely) guaranteeing the life imprisonment of all 4 of them instead of long drawn-out trials and even a slim possibilty of lighter sentences for the other 3 if there had not been a plea agreement for Jake.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    GoBuckeyes, altojack, Niner and 6 others like this.
  5. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

So Sleuthers, the jury needs to keep in mind that if 1 Wagner goes free one day, then they may try a prison break, this was quoted from the 4WAGNERS themselves!!!! IMO

6. Chelly

Chelly Well-Known Member

Will remaining three W's also get plea offers, serve LWOP? Will there ultimately be no trials? Go directly to prison? Save the State lots of $$$ and more chaos?

7. rescuemom

rescuemom Well-Known Member

I think GW4 did whatever AW told him to do

8. rescuemom

I thought in a capital murder case if you were arrested and proved to be part of the crime it did not matter what roll you played. Like a getaway driver in a robbery where someone was murdered - they were as guilty as the one(s) who committed robbery/murder.

9. rescuemom

Who finds it creepy that JW knows he personally killed 5 of the victims. I pictured this happening where they went in with guns blazing and shot until the person was dead. So does he know who personally shot the other victims? That's why I think it was grudge based as much as anything and little SR was the prize. Like each of them had in mind who they wanted to kill. JMO

almond, Berrybell, Cool Cats and 2 others like this.
  10. Antimony

Antimony Well-Known Member

Is it possible HMR and LIL' Chris were dead before Dana got home?

FrankieT, Hapworth, NWLady and 6 others like this.
  11. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

When there are multiple defendants such as the Wagner family charged for the same crime -- only one of the accused can be represented by the public defender's office to avoid attorney conflict of interest. By default - the state has to hire other attorneys from various contracted firms to represent the others.

We recently saw the same thing after multi-defendants arrested in Frostproof, FL when three friends headed out night-fishing were gunned down.

FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020 #2

12. IType

IType Well-Known Member

I would like to know what the pastor and attorney, who both spoke out publicly about their feelings that the W4 were innocent and being bullied, now think. I'm sure they were shocked when the arrests happened, but I bet they really felt like fools when they heard of JW's confession. JMO

I also find it somewhat amusing that FW--who was oh so eager to give interviews and be on Oxygen touting her family's innocence in the past--sure has been quiet for the last three days since her grandson not only confessed but also ratted out his father, mother and brother. JMO, but I'm pretty sure she stated to a member of the press before the arrests (paraphrasing), they won't find anything because Jake didn't do anything. JMO

ETA: Here's the quote and link:

“They have nothing,” Fredericka Wagner said Tuesday in a Dayton Daily News interview. “Their searches have turned up zilch. Nothing. And they aren’t going to either because Jake had nothing to do with it.”
    Pike County murders: 5 things to know about latest developments

13. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Thank you BettyP!

FrankieT, altojack, Berrybell and 7 others like this.
  14. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

I think FW's too busy meeting with Billy's and George's attorneys to say anything because she is freaking out right now trying to do damage control.

I believe she was behind Bully Billy's and George's Bond Motions. Only her financial support would pay for a million dollar bond, and then out on bail she proposed he work as her caretaker, FWF caretaker.

I believe she consults with her own attorney also. She is sly according to her lawyer

altojack, Niner, Berrybell and 4 others like this.
  15. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

If I truly believed my grandson was innocent. I'd be sitting in the dark, in my home, crying my heart out that he had done such a despicable thing and that he'd ruined his life, and left his daughter with no parents at all to care for her.

pepper 34, FrankieT, Ozarka and 15 others like this.
  16. Seattle1

Special thoughts and prayers for the strength, health, and welfare of this young girl that will forever be part of this horrific tragedy.

17. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

No. I don't think so.

Dana went on SM after work and all were killed in bed.

I think they were waiting for her to get home and go to bed after they killed Chris.

Then Jake killed Frankie, Hannah, and the 3 at Dana's.

I think George killed Gary with his 40 Glock with larger caliber bullets
    and Billy killed Chris with his 30 caliber. Billy or George killed Kenny.

What I think anyway

pepper 34, altojack, Ozarka and 8 others like this.
  18. Big Ears

Big Ears Active Member

I wonder what JW’s wife (the girl he married in Alaska) must be thinking right now. Did they divorce? Hope this is allowed to be discussed. Apologies if not and I will immediately delete.

GoBuckeyes, altojack, almond and 3 others like this.
  19. IType

IType Well-Known Member

I tend to agree

Berrybell, Dudly and Betty P like this.
  20. Seattle1

I recall two or more women (witnesses?) were discussed in the Feb 2021 court documents filed. Could be same - I don't recall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.