GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most recent article I could find in a quick search regarding the wrongful death lawsuit that was filed by TR. FW is named in the suit. The charges against FW were dismissed without prejudice, meaning prosecutors could re-file charges against her.

JMO, if JW ends up having to testify against BW, AW and/or GW4, my thoughts are that the prosecution will likely find a way to bring up the issue of the bullet proof vests that were purchased by FW.

All JMO

Relative of 8 slaying victims files wrongful death lawsuit

Yes, I think so. In my opinion, FWF concealed the vests. The vests were in her home. An ultimately after Jake tells all, maybe more was concealed on FWF.
Or maybe Jake will have facts leading to other areas of participation/action by FW, Maybe FW FINANCED ALL.
I can image that the $$ for major expenses can be traced back to her, her credit cards, her bank account paying on those cards.
I can even go crazy imagining that LE could trace purchase of Peterson Road back to FW and claim that was a part of the plan of 4/22.
That one is a stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
Reporters are lazy anymore. It makes me crazy!

This reporter states that the W's had hacked the FB accounts of some of the Rhodens. Canepa specifically said that the HMR messages to the other person that were screenshot on the laptop were acquired by the Wagner's because they had hacked the person HMR was talking to. Canepa does not identify who that person was. The only person that can be eliminated is HMR.

Then the reporter says that the W's were monitoring the Rhoden's in their homes with surveillance cameras! Are you kidding me with this? Trail cams and DVRs belonging to the R's are what was removed. At no point did I hear Canepa say that cameras were installed inside the Rhoden homes and the W's were monitoring the R's through them.

This is exactly why I typed out the specifics from Canepa's Statement of Facts. Rumors run rampant when there is lazy reporting. People believe reporters, and they should be able to do so; we rely on the press to report facts to us. But it didn't take a lot of effort to fact check this specific reporter and show that she didn't do her homework and doesn't know as much as she purports to know about this case.

So do I believe that JW said he "found God" as reported in this clip? Not really.

P.S. Cool Cats, none of what I said here is about you btw. It is about how reporters say things and we believe them. I wish they would take their work more seriously.
The person you are referring to is GW4 ex-mother-in-law

The person you are referring to is GW4 ex-mother-in-law
Yes, I think so. In my opinion, FWF concealed the vests. The vests were in her home. An ultimately after Jake tells all, maybe more was concealed on FWF. or maybe Jake will have facts leading to other areas of participation/action by FW, or maybe FW FINANCED ALL. I can image that the $$ for major expenses can be traced back to her.
I can even go crazy imagining that LE could trace purchase of Peterson Road back to FW and claim that was a part of the plan of 4/22.
That one is a stretch of the imagination.

I do believe FW has the receipts for the vests, post murder. The question is what sort of conversation FW had when they asked her to purchase the vest. Will JW detail her involvement pre/post murder if applicable?

Reporters are lazy anymore. It makes me crazy!

This reporter states that the W's had hacked the FB accounts of some of the Rhodens. Canepa specifically said that the HMR messages to the other person that were screenshot on the laptop were acquired by the Wagner's because they had hacked the person HMR was talking to. Canepa does not identify who that person was. The only person that can be eliminated is HMR.

Then the reporter says that the W's were monitoring the Rhoden's in their homes with surveillance cameras! Are you kidding me with this? Trail cams and DVRs belonging to the R's are what was removed. At no point did I hear Canepa say that cameras were installed inside the Rhoden homes and the W's were monitoring the R's through them.

This is exactly why I typed out the specifics from Canepa's Statement of Facts. Rumors run rampant when there is lazy reporting. People believe reporters, and they should be able to do so; we rely on the press to report facts to us. But it didn't take a lot of effort to fact check this specific reporter and show that she didn't do her homework and doesn't know as much as she purports to know about this case.

So do I believe that JW said he "found God" as reported in this clip? Not really.

P.S. Cool Cats, none of what I said here is about you btw. It is about how reporters say things and we believe them. I wish they would take their work more seriously.
i just want to y I agree with you comments about reporters.
Facts are lost or distorted because of reporters bad or lazy reporting.

Additionally, Jake ... "found God" ... I don't think so.

I do believe FW has the receipts for the vests, post murder. The question is what sort of conversation FW had when they asked her to purchase the vest. Will JW detail her involvement pre/post murder if applicable?

MO.
Angela Canepa is very smart. A great Prosecutor. She will know what questions to ask.

Jake must be totally truthful and forthcoming about all, all actions, all people. No omissions or lies or half truths, or back to death penalty for all 4 W's.

I cant imagine a reason Jake would try to protect FW.

Last edited:
If you remember FW interview she told the reporter that she bought the vest for Billy because he was friends with Chris Rhodens, and that Chris new to much, FW was afraid Billy would be shot at, the reporter ask FW about her and Robin safety, FW replied that she was ready to go and that Robin would not wear the vest because she has one of the same she trains horses with and will not wear it. So if I was that reporter I would have asked her where is Billy’s old vest????

If you remember FW interview she told the reporter that she bought the vest for Billy because he was friends with Chris Rhodens, and that Chris new to much, FW was afraid Billy would be shot at, the reporter ask FW about her and Robin safety, FW replied that she was ready to go and that Robin would not wear the vest because she has one of the same she trains horses with and will not wear it. So if I was that reporter I would have asked her where is Billy’s old vest????

Yep, some good follow up right there can help. Jake should be able, in his "admissions", to add much more.

MO. regardless of what has already been said to reporters or in court, I believe new information provided by Jake can be used against FW. MO.

I don't clearly remember the wording of the all the full original counts against the W's, but maybe FW can be easily brought in. as the 5th.
After all, didn't Prosecution describe the W's as a criminal enterprise?
FW is the head W, funding most other W's and must have been aware of their actions. MO. Didn't she ever question? I bet she did and knew it all.

All my theory and speculation. I dont know the ins and outs of the law here, but AC will do it if possible, MO.

Final thought. Now it has independently come to light that FW was harboring a Fugitive from justice from the State of NY. on her FWF. What about that? How does that happen?
Sure doesn't fit with my definition of " living close to the cross". Remember when her attorney stated that?
Again, all speculation.

JBB,
If it weren't so serious, so sad, so overwhelming, we could spend all day ridiculing FW's crazy and "full-on lies" in her statements in this interview.
Paraphrasing...
"Afraid 'They' were going to kill Billy."
"Jake was married to H so 'They' night come after the W Family"
MO.
FW could have kept quiet. Yet, she chose to do this interview.
All lies.

Last edited:
JBB,
If it weren't so serious, so sad, so overwhelming, we could spend all day ridiculing FW's crazy and "full-on lies" in her statements in this interview.
Paraphrasing...
"Afraid 'They' were going to kill Billy."
"Jake was married to H so 'They' night come after the W Family"
MO.
FW could have kept quiet. Yet, she chose to do this interview.
All lies.

Agree. DeWine came out and said it from the very start - most of the victims were shot in the head as they were sleeping. In knowing this, why would FW think that a bullet proof vest would provide protection from the murderers she thought might have been ISIS? LOL

Not trying to be argumentative, but, finding god is probably the only reason Jake changed his plea. You could hear it in his voice when he said Your Honor I am guilty.
Can you tell me where I can read about Jake Wagner finding the lord, this is the second time I have saw this, I would love to read where it came from????

Also, the news reporter said the Wagners monitored them through Facebook and put surveillance cameras in their houses.

If true, we finally know that the Wagners were able to tell who was spending the night. This would have allowed them to have picked the night based on having just the people they wanted to have there.

Like if those 3 people had spent the night they would have known through the surveillance. Gary probably came to the trailer and was a witness.

It comes across like they were monitoring the family - to pick a certain night - since the day HR got back from the hospital. I think they picked the 22nd - 23rd just because they had the victims all home with no visitors.

According to Canepa, Angela was the one who alerted Jake to Hanna's private Facebook message when she said she wouldn't sign anything, they would have to kill her first.

This was on Angela's laptop so now we know that Angela was a prime mover in the surveillance and it looks like she was the one who egged Jake on as opposed to
being a normal mother trying to calm him down.

Angie and Jake were the masterminds together I think.

Also Jake told Canepa that he didn't like the people that Hanna had around his daughter and I can see Angela talking like that, again, as opposed to keeping the peace.

It almost seems she got Jake to do her bidding. She wanted full custody as much as he did.

...2 Cents...

Well, TBH, that YouTube video source isn't exactly a professional news source.

Jake and AW were monitoring Facebook messaging accounts for both Hanna Mae Rhoden and the mother of GW4's ex. That was how AW found the conversation between them wherein the ex's mother told Hanna the problems dealing with the Wagners re child custody and HMR replied "they'll have to kill me first". There are several articles out there that mention this discussion. Whether or not those specific details were recounted in AC's Statement of Fact the other day, she has discussed them previously in court, most recently in the hearing when she discussed Other Facts and a hearing before that when Agent Scheiderer was on the stand during George 4's bond hearing.

I'll be happy to look them up but I'm kind of burned out on looking up thousands of references for the many characters, details and victims of these horrible crimes. You can always check the Media & Timelines section as well as the first page of every thread, where you'll find numerous fact sheets, links and our own Timeline.

We're backlogged right now on acquiring the actual documents generated by the most recent court proceedings. Hopefully next week, some folks will contact the Pike County Clerk of Courts for copies and post them here.

Just watch GW4 bond hearing last August and the BCI investigator will tell about it on the witness stand, it’s on older Websleuth post, we have talked about it,

here it is
George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Correct

Also this, for the discussion about who shot what

Scheiderer described some of the evidence collected throughout the course of the investigation, including evidence about firearms used in the homicides and guns believed to be owned by the Wagners, including a .22-caliber long rifle, a .40-caliber handgun and a .30-caliber gun.

"Through the course of our investigation, we uncovered information that the defendant was fond of Glock firearms and was known as a Glock man. And we also have information that he was in possession of at least one .30-caliber rifle that is a potential contributor to the evidence that we found at one of the murder scenes," Scheiderer said.

Canepa also pointed to a screenshot of a message from Hanna Rhoden to a woman she knew discussing the Wagners' attempt to get her to sign over custody of the little girl she shared with Jake. Canepa said investigators found the screenshot on a Wagner family computer seized during the investigation and that the Wagners obtained it by hacking into a Facebook account.

"Her reply is: I won't sign papers, ever. It won't happen. They will have to kill me first," Canepa read from the message.

The name of the other party has been mentioned in court, but I think the prosecution is still avoiding broadcasting that information until all the other cases are resolved.

As DeWine stated the other day at his PC after Jake's status hearing, the Gag Order is still in effect until all the cases are resolved.

Last edited:
I, for one, do not think the 4 Wagner's did anything without the knowledge and approval of FW.
AW was not high up enough in the family tree nor anywhere near assertive enough to buck FW.
A female Vito Corleone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members