GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I thought it was determined to be a different Angela Carter. JMO

2. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Yup. It doesn't even look like she lived in Florida after she left the service which is the reason she was down there. She didn't even have a baby in Florida.

They vacationed there I heard, taking HR....2 cents

3. Cool Cats

Sorry wrong thread can't get it to delete

Attached Files:

Fight4justice and Flicka1 like this.
  4. SBops

SBops Former Member

I would give him the same protection that he gave the mother of his child.

dcfi224, Berrybell, Ann99 and 8 others like this.
  5. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Exonerated Mountain Lion

It's also possible all four were at the four locations. Maybe they didn't pull triggers, but they were at all four locations as backup.

We can't assume what Jake witnessed. Though I have no doubt he knew the master plan and can corroborate his statement with other evidence.

JMO, MOO, etc.

Tena, dcfi224, Ozarka and 13 others like this.
  6. SBops

SBops Former Member

I think that too. Like a pack of dogs.

7. Cool Cats

We know they were all at Chris's because of the footprints and it looks like 2 different guns were used because Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets.

And it makes the most sense that Billy went after Chris but it looks like all 3 could have opened fire coming onto the porch and could explain being shot 9 times and casings on porch, in living room and bullet under house.

A footprint was at Dana's also. Since they are cowardly Jake probably had them come with him when he shot. Too afraid to go alone. Too afraid of Frankie and Chris Jr.

Ozarka, Berrybell, Ann99 and 8 others like this.
  8. SBops

SBops Former Member

I was really disturbed on reading that Dana was shot at close range under the chin. What a cowardly and cruel act to do to a woman who had done nothing to him but protect and give her daughter a safe home. Safe from him.

dcfi224, cujenn81, Betty P and 14 others like this.
  9. Cool Cats

Yah. I thought it was because she was standing but apparently she was in bed so it doesn't make sense. Now we know who was the one who shot them with rage shots. All those excessive shots out of rage and jealousy.

almond, Berrybell, altojack and 3 others like this.
  10. SBops

SBops Former Member

I think that he wanted her to know it was him as revenge. Just killing her was not enough for him. He had to let her know he was taking his revenge.

almond, Berrybell, altojack and 6 others like this.
  11. Cool Cats

Well he was saying, complaining, that inmates at the Franklin County Jail were trying to get information out of him. Can you imagine what the guys in his unit must be thinking now? Are saying about him now? Target on his back.

Guess he can tell them now. They are not going to leave him alone. His Hard Time is starting.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Berrybell, altojack, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  12. Puzzles8

Do you mean the difference between the County Prison and the State assigned Jail?

Can you please help me understand the difference between a County and a State jail?

Thanks,

EvaBell65, Berrybell, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  13. Norrmajean

Norrmajean Active Member

No they probably couldn't but you know who could? FW certainly could and absolutely would sacrifice JW to save BW & GW4. Has the resources at her disposal. More importantly she is not in prison making it much simpler for her logistically. There would be no part of me if she masterminded this whole plot. JMO

14. Norrmajean

Norrmajean Active Member

Sorry that should read no part of me would be surprised if she masterminded the whole plot. JMO

Berrybell, altojack, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  15. Cool Cats

When someone is arrested, he or she will be taken to jail. It will be either a county jail or a city jail.

There are State Prisons and County Jails and City Jails. County Jails are run by the County Sheriff. You could say the Sheriff is like a "jail" prison Warden. City jails are run by the City Police Department.

A person could be charged and booked into a City Jail and then try to procure bond. If you can't get bond you would likely serve time at the larger County Jail.

Reader was in charge of the Pike County Jail but it was out of service so he contracted with other jails to house those people arrested in Pike County.

Federally charged defendants can also be housed in County Jails, such as the Capitol rioters going to their local jails. There are Federal Jails also in some large cities like NY.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  16. Puzzles8

But what about the difference between a holding jail and a jail you go to after conviction?

Berrybell, altojack, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  17. Cool Cats

No difference. You wait for trial in the County Jail and you serve your sentence in the County Jail. If your sentence is over a year then you would likely be sent to State Prison to serve your sentence.

A city jail run by the city police department is more like a short term holding jail. You get booked, charged and bailed out.

If you can't get bail and you are looking at months behind bars then you will likely end up being transported to the larger county jail which is set up for long term inmates.

dcfi224, Berrybell, altojack and 4 others like this.
  18. Everything22

Everything22 Former Member

Jake might be happy about that. There's just a whole lot of stuff that doesn't make sense. Mainly Jake's confession...to every single thing he's charged with. Angela being out of sight for almost a year. And on and on. MOO

Hapworth, Berrybell, altojack and 3 others like this.
  19. ohioexpat63

ohioexpat63 Well-Known Member

It really depends on the jail and prison. Some say a prison gives you more freedoms than a jail. I don't really know because I've avoided both.

Also, prisons are state funded where as city and county jails are funded locally.

I don't believe Pike County has an active jail system. They farm out the inmates to other counties for a fee. MOO

20. Cool Cats

Oh, you noticed that too.

Yes, it is not normal by any means for a defendant to do a plea deal and not get some charges dismissed. To plead to all 23 counts has some people scratching their heads.
    Must be things are different when dealing with the DP.

And Angela out of site? For almost a year...really?...!

Billy filing a Bond Motion and gets a Bond Hearing date - then it's postponed then nothing zilch. Then wanting speedy trial - then not - then wanting speedy trial again - then not....Humm....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.