GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Sluthers please watch the video of JW pleading guilty, the only time he smiles really big is while judge Deering asked him if he murder Hannah Gilley and Dana Rhodens, JW almost teared up when he was asked if He murder Hanna May Rhodens because he still loves her, but look what he has done! Jake Wagner is truly a person of domestic violence and took it to the extreme of murder of HR entire family of a mother, farther, brothers and uncles, when JW looks over out at the crowd of the courtroom and into the camera I truly see the demon in his cold dark eyes, JMO

ps
    If the the state of Ohio can do one more thing to benefit Pike County is to reinstate the charges against Fredericka Wagner, in those interviews with the news reporters and getting the video out of holding a bible swearing that her family is innocent and how dare the LE accused her family: Quote front Fredericka Wagner ( None of us was nowhere around that place that night) ( I first heard about it I thought it was ICES) yell right!

2. NotHammerToed

NotHammerToed Well-Known Member

Anyone still think Angela quarterbacked this event? I do.

3. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Chilling to think about isn't it. What was that last post made on her FB? Was it scripture?

4. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

I agree totally. Bet you are right. If it was a Wagner who made that post (or was it two posts) BCI should have been able to figure that out.

If a W made the post about " BH, please watch over us tonight more than ever..."
    That is far far too sick. That post would have been mocking the dead.

For those that don't know, BH was a very good male friend of DR who was a friend only, when she and CRsr were separated by divorce.
    I am not making any kind of statement that means more than friendship.
    Apparently BH was known to CR sr and the R's as an acquaintance.
    DR and BH often texted, FB communications about the "Evil Ones".
    BH was killed in an odd, odd vehicle accident. I believe it was 2014.
    All this from DR FB when it was visible for that short period of time.
    Any locals who can confirm? or otherwise..?
    I hope this is not against TOS. Report if you feel necessary.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  5. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Chilling to think about isn't it. What was that last post made on her FB? Was it scripture?

6. Fight4justice

Fight4justice Well-Known Member

Yes! I think Jake was totally obsessed with HR and Angela used that obsession and jealousy to fuel the fire! The complete driving force!

7. Fight4justice

If memory serves me right it was a scripture of some sort mentioning the “evil ones”. I can see Jake typing that with that evil smile on his face and Angela snickering behind him.

8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

I don't recall any attachment other than he started his business in OH and his foundation is focused on children's aid, fostering, adoption. etc.
    The Jeff Ruby Foundation

9. Johnny B Bad

People remember that Jake Wagner traded his confession for something, I did here his attorney at the end of the court video say his client JW would probably spend the rest of his life in prison and I figure he worked out a plea deal to go to Federal Prison and visitation rights with his daughter, Jake kept looking around at the little girl in court yesterday I think that might have been her, JMO
    JW saw the writing on the wall when his attorney informed him about GW4 bond hearing, especially about the evidence and where GW4 attorneys laid the blame, JMO

10. Fight4justice

Yes! I think he saw the big picture! It really was all about him, and pointed directly at him, his brother had already told him, “you’re always getting us in trouble over some girl”. I think after George’s hearing he really started thinking the family might turn against him. So he did the dirty and saved hisself. I also think there is more to the deal than just the death penalty off the table. And evidently RN really didn’t know that much or they wouldn’t have needed Jake to tell where the the guns and vehicles were.

11. Johnny B Bad

So Sluthers do you all think that AW was with BW when Big Chris and Gary was killed, the reason I asked was someone took time to cover Big Chris body up with a blanket , JMO

12. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

He didn't know them, he wanted to help, he has offered rewards before.

https://www.wcpo.com
    Jeff Ruby offers $25K reward for Pike Co. killer

USA TODAY: Latest World and US News - USATODAY.com
    8 Ohio family members killed; gunman believed at large

2whom it may concern:Would like to post $25k reward for any1 who leads to arrest of Rhoden family killer(s)in Pike Co. Ohio. Need contact

— Jeff Ruby (@TheRealJeffRuby) April 23, 2016

upload_2021-4-23_11-15-21.png
    Restaurateur Jeff Ruby arrives at the intersection of Union Hill Road, and Route 32 to talk with media about offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

Ruby offered rewards in the past for the killer of firefighter Patrick Wolterman, a donation to the man who found Katelyn Markham's remains and a reward for the arrest of her killer, a donation to help Simon Kenton football replace equipment after a flood, a fundraiser event for the family of police officer Sonny Kim, a 911 caller who found 21-year-old Dulle's body in May 2014 and a scholarship fund for Dulle's younger brother.

13. JoHyphen

JoHyphen Active Member

There was a little girl in the audience yesterday? Wonder who that was and why?

14. Fight4justice

Yeah the covering of CRSR. Was it a an emotional response or an attempt to throw off timeline because he had been shot first and would decompose faster. Remember DR was missing in action, working a unexpected late shift, so they had to wait for her to get home.

15. Johnny B Bad

The Wagners had to be followed Dana around because it was said Dana worked quite often overtime shift, (it was said way back in the beginning from one of Dana’s co-worker that she thought Jake was following her), IMO

16. Fight4justice

Another thing that boils my blood with this family! They say they are good Christian people! They allegedly commited these murders over the love and welfare of a child. We now know this, the murders were completed an hour maybe two after midnight, so those babies were left alone lying in their parents blood for many more hours than we thought. The newborn had missed one possibly two feedings! How freaking cruel can one family be?

17. Fight4justice

And what about the text from her sister in law asking were she was? If they were following DR then the text could not even be connected. Could just be a coincidence.

18. Johnny B Bad

Sluthers when did Jake say anything about what time the murders happened????

19. Fight4justice

AC said it in her closing statement yesterday. She said Jake said the murders happened in the late hours of the 21st into the the early hours of the 22nd.

20. lisette

lisette Well-Known Member

JMO but I don't think JW was smiling when he pled guilty to the murders of the two H's, especially HR. He paused like he was having trouble getting it out, like he was trying not to cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.