GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

I remember LM saying that they had to go back in at least 2Xs to look for Chris Jr. and that he was found between the wall and the bed. MOO

superbee, altojack, The 13th and 10 others like this.

2. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

@Johnny B Bad

I think I read a post of yours saying you wanted this.....One of the more interesting ones.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  3. IType

IType Well-Known Member

BBM, yes. There is a YouTube video of the 4/22/21 confession hearing which is about 2 hrs long, and AC starts her comments at around 1 hr, 40 mins into the video. She stated JW told where to find the three guns used, what vehicles were used, and said the murders started late at night on 4/21/16 and went into early morning hours of 4/22/16.

4. IType

IType Well-Known Member

I remember that as well but have no link. JMO

5. Pru2U

Pru2U Member

I've been quietly checking in from time to time since the arrests but it's been a couple of months...imagine my surprise when I checked in this morning! Congratulations to all sleuths who stuck with it thick & thin. I have enjoyed following you over the years.

Everything - or most everything (all the horrible details) will come out soon enough but for now, the families and investigators finally have some closure. So many emotions. The families - especially the children, are forever scarred and every coming trial will continue to reopen those wounds but at least this part is almost over and justice has arrived. Wishing them all peace, love and light.

PS I didn't realize (former Sheriff) Charlie Reader had been sentenced either. That whole mess was disappointing (to say the least). What a long strange trip this has been.

superbee, altojack, Niner and 10 others like this.
  6. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

I remember it, too. They couldn't find CRjr that first morning after the murders and it was reported, Live, I believe, on a local news channel, that some LE officers were even looking in the woods for him, nearby the home. Meanwhile, this brought about some small amount of speculation here on WS, that CRjr might be involved and had taken off. That was very short lived speculation because other LE officers, searching for him at the same time, found CRjr "in his room." Some time later, during a local interview, LM clarified the difficulties of finding CRjr and the location where CRjr was found.

Jmo

7. Pru2U

Pru2U Member

superbee, altojack, dcfi224 and 9 others like this.
  8. Berrybell

Berrybell Well-Known Member

They could have banged on KR's door yelling SW was hurt and he opened the door without thinking.

superbee, altojack, dcfi224 and 5 others like this.
  9. Norrmajean

Norrmajean Well-Known Member

I listened to it yesterday. Very well done but be sure to have tissues nearby. Gut wrenching.

superbee, altojack, dcfi224 and 6 others like this.
  10. Nanasteele

Nanasteele Well-Known Member

I agree! I think Jake let them know it was him! I also believe little Chris was trying to hide or get away! Jake is so arrogant and a control freak not to let them know it was him!

11. dgfred

dgfred Well-Known Member

But:
    The timing was when they would be asleep. If they wanted them to know who it was they could have attacked them any time they were together.

The whole point of silencers and messing up cameras/etc is to sneak up on someone.

Awake or not... one shot to the head and they are not awake anymore. After that the other shots were meanness, overkill and rage/revenge related IMO.

superbee, altojack, dcfi224 and 8 others like this.
  12. Pam2964

Pam2964 Member

I also remember seeing the video on LM making that statement. That has stuck in my mind that he was awake and hiding. So sad.

13. Nanasteele

Nanasteele Well-Known Member

I lived in a mobile home and I could hear everything! Even the doors and windows opening were not quiet. My mobile home was newer then any of those shown in the pictures. Was it not said that Hanna R had breast fed the baby before she was murdered? I saw it somewhere or herd during GWIII hearing? I just have a feeling she knew Jake was going to kill her.

superbee, Flicka1 and Berrybell like this.
  14. Antimony

Antimony Well-Known Member

I doubt that any of the four would have had the courage to go in alone to commit murder.
    I also doubt any of the four would trust any of the others to carry out the deed alone.
    JMO

superbee, Berrybell, almond and 5 others like this.
  15. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Thank you

16. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Exactly what I think. Does anyone really think a 2 bit coward like Jake would have the nerve to face anyone, even in bed? He went to great lengths to surveil them and sneak up on them in the dark, total dark when he had all the control. Jake was petrified of the Rhodens getting revenge on him. All the Wagners were.

According to Canepa in her closing statement at the Bond Hearing, The Wagners took out fake custody agreements in case they were killed because they knew what the Rhodens were capable of and that the Rhodens had firearms so if the Wagners were detected the Rhodens would fight back. The Wagner cult was afraid of meeting even one Rhoden head on and being on the far side of their gun or fists for that matter.

One reason for the overkill with Chris is they were scared to death of him, that he'd make a run for it and grab his gun. Took 2 or 3 of them to face Chris. Not one of them had the guts to face him alone. Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets we know at least Billy and George were there, Jake most likely also.

Note they started blasting at Chris from his porch, so scared they couldn't even wait to get in his house. Pathetic.

Someone on here said that someone delt with the dogs at the residences while others went in. This makes perfect sense. Takes 3 Wagners to go against one Rhoden.

...This is how I picture it...

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  17. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Where did you read that they started shooting at CRsr from the porch?

Chelly, superbee, Berrybell and 4 others like this.
  18. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Thank you! I had to take a hiatus, and apparently missed the entire confession. I have tried to stay up to date but blew my mind when I read about the confession. I only saw the clips of it, I will go look. Much appreciated.

19. KentuckyMama

KentuckyMama Well-Known Member

I feel differently about George. I don't believe he cares for his son anymore than Jake cares for SW, or BW and AW care for them. He didn't take part in this because he had to. He played his part, just like they all did. I see no force or coercing going on. If he really loved his son so much he wouldn't have done what he did to his child's mother. He would know that not having a loving mother in the child's life was a huge detriment. He definitely wouldn't have went along with his boy calling his mom "Mom". He wouldn't have played his part in the murders. He would have put his son first. Like any normal parent He never did. He put himself and "the family" first every day of is life. Him saying and writing a comment on Facebook that he loves his son means nothing. The actions are all that count. He is not the normal one in that group. None of them are normal.

superbee, NWLady, Berrybell and 13 others like this.
  20. Everything22

Everything22 Former Member

Yes! Good stuff in this one!

Flicka1 and Cool Cats like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.