GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one person was named in the podcast that was on the Wagner side. The one that called them Betty Crocker and the dough boys. They live several states away though. The family member that said that JW said he was going to kill HR several times on the Wagner side was not named and I sure wish they had of been.
They may be afraid of FW!

The one person was named in the podcast that was on the Wagner side. The one that called them Betty Crocker and the dough boys. They live several states away though. The family member that said that JW said he was going to kill HR several times on the Wagner side was not named and I sure wish they had of been.

Betty Crocker and the dough boys...really?

Learn something new on here occasionally. It's been 5 years and still something I didn't know comes up!

I just was watching Jake Wagners video of him pleading guilty, it is a shame to let these monsters off the death penalty, I in larger Jake Wagner face during his guilty plea and he is definitely Smiling when he is talking about HG and HR. JMO
Does anyone think Jake has some kind of mental illness other than psycho that makes him smile over hurting women or maybe just hurting the ones that hurt him?

They were lucid knowing exactly what they were planning for 4 months, so this can't be explained away as some type of mental episode.

It's evil - what normal people like us cannot understand. The Other Acts Evidence gives the best insight into the psychology of how they operated.

The Other Acts Evidence freaked me out. Still does.

The Wagners were worse than I had imagined. Much worse.

Last edited:
I say 2015 because their child was born the end of 2014. In 20015 she dumped Jake, got pregnant with CG's child, then started dating CH. Jake did not like the guys that HR was bringing his daughter around.

The events in 2015 cumulated to the plans they made in 2016.

The forged custody documents were dated for December 2014.

Opinion

In the big picture, it was typical behavior between many young couples today who have a child while they're too young. They're not mature enough to handle the situation without help and counseling from caring adults.

Unlike most, Jake and his family decided to deal with the disagreement in a radically violent and destructive manner. Even stranger that the enmeshed family helped with the murders.

It's such an unusually violent murder that resulted from a series of events that many families experience and handle in non-violent ways. Everyone knows someone who has gone through a similar situation of becoming parents at an early age, then breaking up. Heck, I had friends who went through that in high school 50 years ago. We all knew someone who did.

No one ever experienced a family choosing to massacre the other family as an alternate solution. No jury will sympathize with the Wagners for choosing to solve a fairly common problem in such an extreme manner.

JMO

Last edited:
I think they may check those big power wires that run through the farm to the atomic plant a couple times a year with helicopters, not positive. It could be something related to the case though.

Does anyone have access to their scanner feed out there? Scioto or Pike. I recall back in 2016 when this happened we tried to find access to a scanner feed out there with no luck.

Jmo odd sighting tonight a helicopter hovering over wagner farm
Could be checking for grow ops too I guess. Very interesting though, glad you posted that. I also asked to see if anyone around there might know what was going on . A person that lives very near the farm said they saw it also, took a pic of it.

Last edited:
Looks like there is a feed now for Pike and Scioto Co. LE, EMS, etc.

Just for future reference.

Pike County Sheriff, Pike County Fire and EMS, Ohio State Patrol Post 73, 71, and 40 Live Audio Feed

I hadn't looked at FWF on Google Maps in a while. Just noticed there are at least 8 or 9 ponds on that property.

Google Maps
This scanner feed is good to have. TY!
I see there is also an archive, but it is available only if one has a subscription.
Anyone out these have a subscription to this feed? I didn't get the details or cost.

I see there is also an archive, but it is available only if one has a subscription.
Anyone out these have a subscription to this feed? I didn't get the details or cost.

I have the premium, and it's mostly used for the "archives." It is well worth the $30.00 yearly. I have access to all other frequencies on my personal mobile scanner radio.

In the scanner forum you can post a request for a WS member who has a subscription to retrieve a recording for a specific period.

As a friendly reminder all discussion of scanner traffic content has to remain in the scanner forum.

I just was watching Jake Wagners video of him pleading guilty, it is a shame to let these monsters off the death penalty, I in larger Jake Wagner face during his guilty plea and he is definitely Smiling when he is talking about HG and HR. JMO
Does anyone think Jake has some kind of mental illness other than psycho that makes him smile over hurting women or maybe just hurting the ones that hurt him?

IMO, no he didn't smile. We sometimes see what our minds want us to see, not what is really happening, and in this case I am glad for the families that he didn't smile.

"But when Deering asked Wagner for his plea to the aggravated murder charge for Hanna Mea (sic) Rhoden, the mother of Wagner’s young daughter, Wagner paused. He hesitated. His Adam’s apple bobbed, his face grew red. He held back tears."

Jake Wagner of Rhoden family homicides in Pike County pleads guilty
-----------------------------------------------------

Or we can trust that TR isn't disremembering what he saw.

“People use the word monster a lot,” Tony said. “And I looked at him and saw a monster.”

But, he said, he felt it when Jake Wagner choked up a couple of times during the hearing. And it made him wonder after all this time: What changed?

“He has held out for five long years. So many lies. So much pain. What clicked in his brain to say ‘I need to make this right?’” Tony wonders. "Maybe there's a human being under all that after all."[/QUOTE]

Rhoden family murders: Tony Rhoden still grieving in Pike County

Last edited:
IMO, no he didn't smile. We sometimes see what our minds want us to see, not what is really happening, and in this case I am glad for the families that he didn't smile.

"But when Deering asked Wagner for his plea to the aggravated murder charge for Hanna Mea (sic) Rhoden, the mother of Wagner’s young daughter, Wagner paused. He hesitated. His Adam’s apple bobbed, his face grew red. He held back tears."

Jake Wagner of Rhoden family homicides in Pike County pleads guilty
-----------------------------------------------------

Or we can trust that TR isn't disremembering what he saw.

“People use the word monster a lot,” Tony said. “And I looked at him and saw a monster.”

But, he said, he felt it when Jake Wagner choked up a couple of times during the hearing. And it made him wonder after all this time: What changed?

“He has held out for five long years. So many lies. So much pain. What clicked in his brain to say ‘I need to make this right?’” Tony wonders. "Maybe there's a human being under all that after all."

Rhoden family murders: Tony Rhoden still grieving in Pike County[/QUOTE]
upload_2021-7-14_0-5-23.png
this is Jake Wagner smiling during his guilty plea for Hannah Hazel Gilley, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads