GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a feeling that Jake and Angela was going to use those items to gain the Wagners family fortune after FW’s death, Angela and Jake are both conniving.

May I ask how any of the items you mentioned would have helped Jake or Angela in gaining the "family fortune?" The forged documents had JW and AW's paw prints all over them, the shoe receipt reeked of AW's scent and her being seen on video purchasing them.

So I am smh trying to see how any attempt at "blackmail" on Billy or GW4 could have even happened? Besides, MOO is they stand to inherit nada... the good thing about it is, even if they would those monies would end up going to those innocent children so I hope they inherit mega $$$$. :confused:o_O

Last edited:
May I ask how any of the items you mentioned would have helped Jake or Angela in gaining the "family fortune?" The forged documents had JW and AW's paw prints all over them, the shoe receipt reeked of AW's scent and her being seen on video purchasing them.

So I am smh trying to see how any attempt at "blackmail" on Billy or GW4 could have even happened? Besides, MOO is they stand to inherit nada... the good thing about it is, even if they would those monies would end up going to those innocent children so I hope they inherit mega $$$$. :confused:o_O
I hope the children of the victims gets the Wagners prize possessions for what the children had to go through and may FW live to see it come true, JMO

I don't believe anyone on this site can articulate why they kept receipts, weapons, boots, etc...Why keep anything remotely tying them to the murders? Perhaps, only the people of the same ilk can understand the Ws rationale post murders. I'm extremely happy they weren't sophisticated enough to fully cover their tracks. Their day of reckoning is coming and what a glorious day it'll be for all.

I don't believe anyone on this site can articulate why they kept receipts, weapons, boots, etc...Why keep anything remotely tying them to the murders? Perhaps, only the people of the same ilk can understand the Ws rationale post murders. I'm extremely happy they weren't sophisticated enough to fully cover their tracks. Their day of reckoning is coming and what a glorious day it'll be for all.

I really believe that the charges only came after Prosecution had basically an air tight case. They took the time to do it right. It is too big of a case to just “hope” there is enough evidence to convict.

It could be associated with a sense of ownership or accomplishment and an underlying thread of emotional attachment to the items. If I recall correctly the W’s had many trophies from hunting in the photos of the Peterson Rd. home. This level of display gives an impression that trophies may play a key role in their perception of success and accomplishment.

I really believe that the charges only came after Prosecution had basically an air tight case. They took the time to do it right. It is too big of a case to just “hope” there is enough evidence to convict.

They tried hard. They went to the Grand Jury in July 2018 but no such luck. Not enough.

Then the Peterson Rd well search...and voila! The silencer....

Final piece to the puzzle...Arrests, November 13, 2018.

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

1:45 into the video - George's Bond Hearing - Suppressor recovered from well (cistern)

Scheiderer
"...They recovered a what appeared to be a maglite tube - what I believe it looked like to me - fashioned into a suppressor.

Canepa
Ok and that was actually a maglite correct?

Scheiderer
Correct.

Canepa
And those are made of aluminum is that correct?

Scheiderer
Yes.

Canepa
Ok and they also have serial numbers correct?

Scheiderer
Yes.

Canepa
Maglites do. So when you recovered that from the well were you able to make
contact with Maglite (company) to determine if they could tell you when that was manufactured?

Scheiderer
Yes we did it was manufactured after January 2016.

Canepa
Ok.

Scheiderer
Based on the serial number.

Canepa
Ok so it was manufactured in January of 2016.

Scheiderer
Correct.

Canepa
Based on the serial number.

Scheiderer
Correct.

Canepa
Ok and did you ultimately submit that to ATF?

Scheiderer
Yes we did.

- Canepa hands him the ATF report -

Canepa
Can you tell us if you recognize that?

Scheiderer
This is an ATF report from their lab, I'm just clarifying, from their lab.

Canepa
And were they able to render an opinion about that item you recovered from the well?

Scheiderer
Yah they determined that it was a suppressor as defined by Federal Statute and that it had been fired at least one time because they could see a bullet strike inside the suppressor.

Canepa
Ok and specifically did that suppressor contain the parts that you saw the Wagners
purchasing on-line between the months of February and to April 2016?

Scheiderer
Yes some of them were yes.

Canepa
And specifically for instance there's freeze plugs going down through the middle of that is that correct?

Scheiderer
Yes.

Canepa
Those are to help -

Scheiderer
Baffles baffle the sound.

Canepa
Suppress the sound and those were present in that item as well?

Scheiderer
Yes.

Canepa
Ok and I believe you saw them purchasing 10 of those at a local auto parts store correct?

Scheiderer
Yes correct.

Canepa
With cash.

Scheiderer
Yes.

Canepa
Did you also observe them purchasing other items - what you reference as the murder kit - but other items in the months leading up to these homicides?

Scheiderer
Yes we did.

Canepa
And what were those?

Scheiderer
They made purchases for a SKS magazine, SKS ammo. When I say SKS I mean 7.62 by 39 which is consistent with the 30 caliber. They purchased masks, I believe there was a bug detector that was purchased in that time - counter surveillance device.

Canepa
And the ammo and the magazines specifically were purchased March 27, 2016
correct?

Scheiderer
Yes.

Last edited:
This is all from George's Bond Hearing.

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Something to read from a past post...When Georgie boy goes to trial you can bet your bottom dollar that one of these guns will be highly attributed to him.

*** past post ***

The Wagner's well/cistern was described as having a shallow water basin with the water being black and murky, full of sludge, and they couldn't see through it.

They searched it on 2 different days. The first time they used a metal detector and found a rifle casing - during testimony it was also referred to as a metal jacket - that encased the actual bullet. It was 7.62 by 39 for a 30 caliber and was burnt, exposed to fire/heat of some sort. It matches the ballistics found at scene #1, Chris Sr's.

At Dana's they found a 22 shell casing under the crib in HR's bedroom. At Frankie's they found a 22 long rifle cartridge in bed between them.

Other items were picked up by the metal detector that couldn't be retrieved so they enlisted the Franklin Co. Sheriff's Dive Team. There were several metal items recovered unspecified and a glass bottle. Right away they found the "smoking gun" an aluminium maglite tube fashioned into a suppressor. The serial number showed it was manufactured in January 2016.

The maglite was submitted to ATF who confirmed it was a suppressor, it met government standards. It was fired at least one time, they could see a bullet strike inside. It contained some of the items that the Wagner's purchased from February 2016 to April 2016.

Murder kit first purchase on 2-26-16

10 Freeze plugs purchased at a local auto parts store paid for in cash.

Tactical Innovations Inc. billed to Jake.

Generic maglite flashlights, nuts, 1 quantity thread adapters/protectors for Colt Numarex 1911, 2 bait nets to make brass catchers, bug detectors for counter surveillance, night scope, masks.

Bought on March 27, 2016 and consistent for use with a 30 caliber firearm are SKS magazines and SKS ammunition, a AR 15 brass catcher was also bought that day.

Purchased
items were for 40, 30, and 22 caliber firearms. The firearms used at the crime scenes were 40, 30 and 22 caliber.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the list of continent’s is, of evidence that Jake Wagner gave up to the prosecution????

If you are meaning what evidence he gave the prosecution, IMO that was more than likely sealed. But I guess he told them plenty... locations of weapons, etc. This article had this to say:

"Wagner admitted he was personally responsible for five of the deaths, special prosecutor Angela Canepa said. He gave prosecutors a full account of what happened that morning, along with information that led them to additional evidence. She did not say what that evidence was."

Jake Wagner pleads guilty in killings of his ex and 7 of her family members - CBS News

Here you can read Ms. Canepa's statement of facts she used during that day. Sorry if it's redundant. :D

Prosecutor: Hacked Facebook accounts, custody dispute led to Rhoden killings | NBC4 WCMH-TV

Wonder if that is a typo or incorrect in the article when it states he led them to weapons used in three of the killings.

JW said the murders started the late evening of
April 21st. That kind of makes me think KR was killed first but that is not a given. I have always thought he was killed first for several reasons.

Wonder if that is a typo or incorrect in the article when it states he led them to weapons used in three of the killings.

April 21st. That kind of makes me think KR was killed first but that is not a given. I have always thought he was killed first for several reasons.
IMO it is incorrect. The same article also states there were three young children at the scenes "including a baby", which IMO is also incorrect. Two of the three children were well under a year old, which in my opinion means there were two babies. JMO

Just curious--would you mind saying why you think KR was the first killed?

IMO it is incorrect. The same article also states there were three young children at the scenes "including a baby", which IMO is also incorrect. Two of the three children were well under a year old, which in my opinion means there were two babies. JMO

Just curious--would you mind saying why you think KR was the first killed?

I felt like they may have needed his keys to get into CRsr if KR had keys to his house, they may have needed KR phone to text and say they were coming over/going to come over in the early morning pretending to be KR, or they needed to disable and take his camera if it is true that he could monitor CRsr home. Maybe how they could have got a somewhat unexpected initial entry into CRsr home. There are a couple other reasons I could think it could make sense for him to be first.

When JW said that the murder started late evening of the 21st it made me think more that he may have been first.

Last edited:
Also, Covert Operative, I have a question I'd like to ask you but not sure I can post it on this thread. Would you mind if I private messaged you and asked you a question about an obituary? If you'd rather not, no problem.

Yes please do.

Also, Covert Operative, I have a question I'd like to ask you but not sure I can post it on this thread. Would you mind if I private messaged you and asked you a question about an obituary? If you'd rather not, no problem.[/QUOTE
When the LE was talking about evidence that JW told them where to find it, I saw a article somewhere that it talked about guns in buckets of concrete, what the drove and also it spoke of a Knife, did anyone else see it?

I think somehow your post got stuck inside the quote of my previous post. But, yes, I do remember seeing that info. I think it was from the day of GW4's last hearing, 6/21/21. This is what I have in my notes as to where you can find a post with links to those documents, posted originally by Covert Operative:

State's Supplemental Discovery, Filed Jun 21, 2021

Moderator approved copies from CO, thread 63, page 2, post 37

Perhaps incorrect in the article. Rumors swirled that he was shot with his own gun so not entirely sure IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123