GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

I can see a situation where GR and KR were not planned to be killed but something changed as things progressed. Those two were the least likely to be a problem with JW getting custody with the others out of the picture. We don’t know the original plan or what all changed as the night went on...

2. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Exonerated Mountain Lion

Completely a guess, but I would not be surprised if home base was their old trailer on Bethel.

Did that trailer perish in a mysterious fire sometime after the murders?

JMO, MOO

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    altojack, Dudly, almond and 2 others like this.
  3. Antimony

Antimony Well-Known Member

Does anyone think that any of the W's had the guts to kill someone while not backed up by the others?
    Which one would have had the trust of the others to kill Kenny alone.
    I think that whatever was done was done as a group because had the guts or the trust to go it alone.
    MOO

FrankieT, almond, Dudly and 3 others like this.
  4. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Maybe that was how they functioned - as a group. One for all and all for one, ...until Jake decided otherwise...

5. Covert Operative

Covert Operative Well-Known Member

Yes he said those 3 calibers were associated with Crsr, DR,FR crime scenes but they never mentioned KR, what was found at his scene or any casings etc. The agent only spoke of those guns in regard to the 3 crime scenes what how it sounded to me.

Those are the guns on discovery but I was not sure if that meant they are the only ones used or the only ones they recovered. I sure wish I knew which caliber shot KR. I am not sure why they never mentioned KR at all in any regard.

6. Covert Operative

I do not think any one would have gone alone to any crime scene due to the risk of something going wrong.

7. IType

IType Well-Known Member

BBM, I don't think so. I think they were, at the very least, in pairs. IMO

FrankieT and Dudly like this.
  8. IType

IType Well-Known Member

Yeah, knowing the caliber for KR would help clear some things up--maybe even shed some light as to what order he was killed in. My gut feeling is that CRSR's and FR's places were hit at the same time, since they were in such close proximity, but I could be wrong.

I totally agree that only rare, if any, mention of KR's details is weird. It could be something as simple as his place had the least amount of incriminating evidence, so they don't mention it much. There was only one victim at that scene, and that victim only had one bullet wound. Just a thought.

altojack, LMDlong, Dudly and 2 others like this.
  9. IType

IType Well-Known Member

With regard to the number of guns used in the murders, I also found this in my notes from GW4's 8/31/20 bond hearing. Agent Scheiderer at one point said, "Three guns were used your honor, three. There were 3 guns." I don't have the time stamp handy, but I can search for it if anyone wants it.

But, as CO has pointed out, he doesn't specifically say "only" those three guns. So, yet again, we wait for more breadcrumbs of evidence to be made public. :( IMO

10. Covert Operative

It probably is only those 3 guns for all 4 scenes. I thought they were only speaking/discussing the 3 crime scenes in the bond hearing so I have never been clear if it was only those 3 guns for all 4 scenes.

11. LMDlong

LMDlong Well-Known Member

I agree with you. KR’s details rare and few. The Wagner’s left something tangible there… the money. DNA , prints & casing etc where found at crime scenes, but the money they purposely brought and left that we know of . And was he to go to work that day and didn’t because he was dead? Or was he not going to work that day and work on cars . I’ve read about both of the above, but never found which it was.

12. LMDlong

LMDlong Well-Known Member

Before he said 3 guns I wondered if there was 4 guns with 2 guns being the same caliber. Or a gun taken from a crime scene and used that was the same caliber as one of the Wg’s gun.

Dudly, Ann99 and Covert Operative like this.
  13. Impurectry

Impurectry Member

I think they didn't expect Gary to be there. So everything went south fast. I think it was BW & GW4 who went there. Again this is my opinion.

14. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

I have heard both stories also. The story about " work on cars" was something said by DS. I don't believe DS was telling the truth because that story suited his needs. All of the family thought KR was at work, so I think that is probably accurate. MO.

altojack, FrankieT, LMDlong and 3 others like this.
  15. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate MY GIVE A DAMN'S BUSTED

Just curious, why do you feel that the W4 went to FWF after these murders? Honestly, knowing those backroads, they would have been ahead to have went back to Peterson Rd. Far less chance of detection IMO and JMO.
    Maybe I missed out on this information being released though?? Thanks.

altojack and Dudly like this.
  16. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

JMO, I don't think any of the male Wagners would have brought AW as back up when going to Chris Sr's place, especially after he had just beat up Billy Wagner a week or so prior.

I'd have to go back in our posts from that time, but I don't recall Gary Rhoden's dad saying they found any 22 cartridges at Chris Sr's home. Some of his remarks were later edited out of the interview video, probably to protect the case.

JMO, its more likely it was Billy and GW4 at Chris Sr's. We know Gary was most likely shot with GW4's weapon. That's in the preliminary autopsy report and IIRC, Agent Scheiderer's testimony.

IIRC, there are no details available yet for weapons used at Frankie's place or at Dana's.

almond and Dudly like this.
  17. Betty P

I think DS didn't say much at the time because Wagners stole or destroyed some of the pot plants at KR's. Maybe DS didn't want to talk about any of the grow op back then for fear LE would arrest him for that. JMO

FrankieT, LMDlong and Dudly like this.
  18. Impurectry

Impurectry Member

I have thought that maybe at FR & Dr's someone held the babies and distracted the toddler or watched him to make sure he didn't get up while their partner did the shooting.
    I think they had two team if you want to call it that or partners. I think team (1) was was AW\JW at FR & DR trailers - team (2) BW\GW4 at Chsr & KR each team had a vehicle and one team member was the driver. This was once

Ann99, altojack, almond and 4 others like this.
  19. Impurectry

Impurectry Member

I have thought that maybe at FR & Dr's someone held the babies and distracted the toddler or watched him to make sure he he didn't get up. While their partner did the shooting.
    I think they had two team if you want to call it that or partners. I think it was AW\JW at FR & DR trailers - BW\GW4 at Chsr & KR each team had a vehicle and one team member was the driver.

FrankieT, LMDlong, Dudly and 2 others like this.
  20. Betty P

After tbe murders, though, their clothes, shoes, etc would be splattered with blood. If the kids were at Peterson Rd with a babysitter, they would have needed to clean up a little before going home.

Ann99, almond, FrankieT and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.