GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rescuemom

rescuemom Well-Known Member

IMO, I don't buy that some of those killed were only killed because they happened to be there, maybe GR. IF the W4 just wanted to kill the ones who gave them grief, they could have done them one at a time and at different times and it would have probably been easier to do. Then those single killings would fall be the way side as some others in the community have and they could have gotten away with it. The motives would be questioned for each and harder to solve. These victims didn't stand a chance. In the W4 mind, they all needed to be gone.

IMO, the W4, in their sick minds were going to make it a production to gain attention and something to be proud of even if it was among just the 4 of them. They're not sorry and will never be sorry for what they did. JW's sorry comment was a fake and AW didn't even try to fake it. She was behind it, she wanted it and by God the boys and BW were going to do it because she said so. I agree there were other grievances, some we'll probably never know. She's just sick enough to already have her plan in place to run some kind of scam or get some guard's attention to make another fantasy world to exist in while in prison. She has to be that important and the center of attention.

IMO, RN is somewhat innocent in the grand scheme of things and will get what needs to be done to her. Who knows how she was treated within the family, maybe she was threatened or she can help with information about the other crimes committed. FW is another story, she, IMO, is the head of the snake. Her influence in this thing is there. She raised BW and either influenced AW or AW was of the same mind set as FW and that's why they butted heads. FW has to be investigated further!

K, nuf said and JMO

NWLady, Ozarka, Dudly and 7 others like this.

2. almond

almond Well-Known Member

Does anyone know who the guy is that's sitting next to Tony?

NWLady, Berrybell and altojack like this.
  3. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

No, was wondering about that, too. Looks like Ms. Geneva is either downstairs or home. It must have meant a lot to her to come upstairs for Angela's hearing the other day. I have a feeling she will be there for Billy's too, if she can. She should be careful for her health, though. That's most important.

Ozarka, bowler, Dudly and 4 others like this.
  4. rescuemom

So, if I'm understanding everything, GW4 did not know before Friday that both JW and AW took plea deals? and Billy still does not know????? TIA

5. Betty P

He may have known they took plea deals. Until today, meeting with prosecutors, he didn't know the details of what each of them told the court, the proffers.

Ozarka, Dudly, FonescaFan and 3 others like this.
  6. joe jones

joe jones Well-Known Member

I think they know their lawyers if not family would have told them, but so far GW4 had the plea deals and proferrs on Friday, not sure if Billy has had them yet, so it is only the last few days they have been available to at least GW4 and his lawyers

Dudly, Berrybell and Cool Cats like this.
  7. Betty P

JMO, IANAL, but the prosecution probably just completed their discussion with GW4 and his attorneys and made him an offer. He's probably talking it over with his own attorneys now.

ETA: Defense attorneys just came in.

GW4 is in

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    Ozarka, Dudly, Berrybell and 5 others like this.
  8. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

Looks like Brady, they were sitting together at a recent previous Hearing.

Dudly, FonescaFan, Berrybell and 5 others like this.
  9. rescuemom

thank you all...I hope he brought another pair of "drawers"

10. Betty P

Judge is in.

Darn loud cars and trucks again.

Scheduled as a pre-trial hearing

Got one stenographer, can't get a second one, per counsel's previous request.

Some motions may be withdrawn others offered.

Discovery recently given, defense needs time to decipher.

October 25, 1:30 will have another motion hearing.

Allocation of funds for experts, yada yada.

GW4 is satisfied with attorneys and services they are provided. No questions or problems.
    Attorneys are satisfied, too.

Adjourned

rootbeer, NWLady, Ozarka and 10 others like this.
  11. LMDlong

LMDlong Well-Known Member

That was short .

12. Antimony

Antimony Well-Known Member

Well, At least they may have gotten the audio somewhat fixed.
    When is next hearing?

Cool Cats, Berrybell and altojack like this.
  13. Spyderlady

Spyderlady Well-Known Member

Much improved audio. For the first time I could hear everything that was said!

Cool Cats, LMDlong, altojack and 2 others like this.
  14. Berrybell

Berrybell Well-Known Member

I agree with you Rescuemom

LMDlong, Cool Cats and Betty P like this.
  15. Betty P

While doing a search about the Rhoden murders, I just found this article from June 2016. I'm not sure I've seen this one. It's a good interview with Ms. Geneva by Holly Zacharia.

Rhoden family is tired of waiting in the dark

It mentions one of the grow ops was in the old garage next to Chris Sr.'s place.

June 2016

"In a recent meeting with authorities, Geneva made her feelings clear: “I told them that no matter who gets the babies, I’d like to have a chance to visit. They’re all I got left.” Geneva said she isn’t worried about herself in all this unspeakable tragedy. But she said she is afraid for her other children. She could not take losing another. It is those thoughts that plague her most. Each night, she eventually dozes off. And always sometime between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m., the dreams come. ‘Nightmares,’ she said simply. She worries they will never go away. Yet she clings to hope. ’Somebody out there knows something about what happened to my kids. I don’t know why they won’t come forward,” she said, sobbing once again into that handkerchief that, by now, is soggy and crumpled. “I want justice for my family. I don’t want to die not knowing.”
    ETA: I'm glad she knows now who killed her family. I'm also glad she gets to see some justice.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  16. joe jones

joe jones Well-Known Member

Do we think GW is going to take a plea? I got everything wrong about AW so have splinters from fence sitting as I have no idea

17. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

I use World Justice News, they seem to enhance the audio.

Berrybell, Cool Cats, Dudly and 2 others like this.
  18. Betty P

I do, as well. They were acting out their fantasy based on the "Boondock Saints" movie. They really thought they were doing "God's work" and doing society a favor by killing the entire family. It's the message in that stupid movie.

19. Betty P

A somewhat normal, sentient person would probably take a plea. The offer the state made to Angela Wagner was quite generous, considering her crimes. So, George is probably getting a decent offer, too.

George seems to be like his father Billy, though. Both arrogant and delusional, so they probably still want to go to trial. They're both stupid and cocky enough to think they'll get acquitted.

I agree, none of them are remorseful. None of them regret their brutal crimes, they're only sorry they got caught. I would go so far to say Fredericka Wagner feels similarly. She will probably always secretly feel her family was wronged, that someone else is to blame for what happened.

All JMO

rootbeer, FonescaFan, almond and 9 others like this.
  20. LMDlong

LMDlong Well-Known Member

Yeah it was improved. Was funny when G4 got scared .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.