GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that it was listed also for BW I don’t know how this charge would hold up in a trial unless he signed as a witness . Going to read his papers again to see how it’s worded.

Oops, I thought you were asking about Billy Wagner. Yes, the custody docs might apply to GW4 if he signed them himself and was aware of the fraud.

I just reread his charges, I don’t know if he had to take some part in the forgery or just knowing the forgery had took place .

You can't charge someone who knows a crime took place but had no involvement in it whatsoever. Like they were not there when the forgery took place and were only told about it.

True but that might not have been the only place BW went to that day or was going to, remember one thing this is a very and I mean a very DANGEROUS MAN, JMO

They were tailing him from Ohio IIRC, and watching the others as well. When they were pretty well separated, they got them. I think they wanted it to be as efficient and safe as possible because of the children involved, and the general public. Who knows, they could have had a suicide pact if all were surrounded at once. We know their elevators don't go to the top already.

Look out November! I'm still following the news, just wanted to drop in, say Hello!, and am anxiously awaiting JW's and AW's, testimony. If they don't, DP goes back on their cases, the way I read this. Hope everyone is well.

Death penalty still possible for Billy Wagner

upload_2021-9-18_19-24-28.png

From your linked article - great photo of Billy leaving Courthouse getting into sheriff's car. First photo I have seen of Billy leaving Court.

He doesn't have the high security that Angela and George had the last time they were in Court.

Last edited:
That is an interesting question that I also have wondered about.

Did he stop at the door and not go in? Did he chicken out and not shoot? Did one person use two guns, theirs jammed or they ran out of ammo? He was there in some aspect according to the proffers it seems. JW may have said G4 did not shoot anyone. (Not that it would be true because he said it)

The state may not be able to prove G4 did shoot anyone if JW said he did not. I do not think they were ever able to put a specific gun in a specific persons hand until JW's confession.

Maybe he just dropped them off, or AW dropped them off, b/c she said she helped move two bodies. Who had the most to lose? G4. He already had custody of his child. Maybe he stayed home and watched the babies. His dna would have been found in a vehicle.

Maybe he just dropped them off, or AW dropped them off, b/c she said she helped move two bodies. Who had the most to lose? G4. He already had custody of his child. Maybe he stayed home and watched the babies. His dna would have been found in a vehicle.

Angela did not move any bodies she was home. The 3 guys went out that night.

See Canepa's court statements in timeline.

Transcript and streamed hearing has been placed in the Media and Timeline Thread for future reference: HERE

Last edited:
Wasn't it some kind of thing off a game? Odin or something. @rsd1200 knows way more about it than I do for sure. Where is @rsd1200 anyway? Come back RSD, we miss you.

JMO

I'll put it this way. He kept one tatt of an Arachnida, on his hand, sort of out of view if possible, and there were a few other tatts, that were related, from my knowledge, to a Celtic type of belief (this would include the Arachnida on his hand).

Good to see you Raisin!!

This statement from BW's other acts evidence, page 4, item 4, has eaten at me ever since it was made public: "Allegations that defendant has killed/plotted/threatened to kill others before." Links to other acts evidence in BW's case can be found in thread 60, page 10, post 186. JMO

He may not have the highest of educations or intellects but it doesn't take a lot to pull a trigger or make a threat.

He may not have the highest of educations or intellects but it doesn't take a lot to pull a trigger or make a threat.

Billy being pegged by his attorneys for not being smart enough to be the mastermind because of only a 7th grade education has been replaced by Billy's attorneys saying along these lines:

That he is intelligent, interesting, quite a character, let's them know when he is not happy with what they are doing and tells them what to do. From one of his last Hearings in 2021.

Last edited:
View attachment 313185

From your linked article - great photo of Billy leaving Courthouse getting into sheriff's car. First photo I have seen of Billy leaving Court.

He doesn't have the high security that Angela and George had the last time they were in Court.
I know AW had a very, very high level of security when she left the courthouse after her plea. I don't think I've seen the level of security yet for G4.

I am very surprised Billy did not have a higher level of security when leaving the Courthouse. But then again his status had not changed from his initial "Not Guilty" plea.

I don't think their level of security will change until they decide to plea bargain or go to trial.

JMO

Angela did not move any bodies she was home. The 3 guys went out that night.

See Canepa's court statements in timeline.

Transcript and streamed hearing has been placed in the Media and Timeline Thread for future reference: HERE

This is what throws me though (I'd thought she was the one who stayed home prior to reading this).

Among the more-serious charges she pleaded to Friday: complicity to commit aggravated murder, aggravated burglary and engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, each first-degree felonies punishable by up to 11 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Deering read details, including how Wagner obtained ammunition and gun silencers, forged child-custody documents, broke into computer accounts of the victims, broke into their homes and moved bodies once they had been shot.

The above made me feel that I was wrong, and she may have been the driver, and aided the moving of GR, and CR.

Angela Wagner pleads guilty in Rhoden family murder case

I know AW had a very, very high level of security when she left the courthouse after her plea. I don't think I've seen the level of security yet for G4.

I am very surprised Billy did not have a higher level of security when leaving the Courthouse. But then again his status had not changed from his initial "Not Guilty" plea.

I don't think their level of security will change until they decide to plea bargain or go to trial.

JMO

They want AW's and JW's testimony. Remember, there was a plan of sorts if someone ratted on the others. We don't know what that plan entailed.

Good to see you Puzzles!

JMO

GW 4 had higher security because he had deputies flanking him wearing the same bullet proof vests that were worn by the deputies around Angie.

Angie was led off into a White van with other vans surrounding it, we don't know if that same level of security was afforded for George when he exited the Courthouse.

They want AW's and JW's testimony. Remember, there was a plan of sorts if someone ratted on the others. We don't know what that plan entailed.

Good to see you Puzzles!

Don't think they anticipated anyone ratting.

The opposite it seems.

Seems they were taking it for granted that they were still "all for one and one for all" if some got arrested.

They assumed those not arrested would break the ones arrested out of jail and take revenge for the family.

They were enmeshed to such an extreme amount that I think it didn't occur to them to rat on each other or that one of them might.

Jake only did it for the same reason everyone does it in his position, to avoid the DP.

He was approximately 4 months from his trial with the DP looming when his attorney convinced him to take the plea which is what happens at least 95% of the time when a defendant has too much evidence against them to win.

He wasn't going to give up living his life off of death row for his family. The one thing more important than his family.

JMO
The security isnt for the wagners its for the states case. Angela clearly is now valued contributor to said case. These wags are connected to some truly terrifying people imo, they may not want to wait to find if angela included them in a proffer. Angela is like sammy the bull. Testified against gotti and got immunity for over 20 murders. Got gotti convicted even though he was far more violent. A truly vile corner of our "justice" system

The security isnt for the wagners its for the states case. Angela clearly is now valued contributor to said case. These wags are connected to some truly terrifying people imo, they may not want to wait to find if angela included them in a proffer. Angela is like sammy the bull. Testified against gotti and got immunity for over 20 murders. Got gotti convicted even though he was far more violent. A truly vile corner of our "justice" system
You hit the nail on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member