GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Thinking on the Capt. America mask. It is a half mask, and is very popular, with folks who who like super hero movies, like The Avengers movies. Children, and adults, who enjoy cosplay by them. What stuck out is it's tied in with The Avengers movie. One was released in 2015. Did he see himself as an Avenger for JW? Just a wild thought.

No more wild a thought then the Wagners watching Boondock Saints and seeing themselves as religious vigilantes.

No more wild a thought then the Wagners watching Boondock Saints and seeing themselves as religious vigilantes.

I was thinking on that too. I wonder if each of them chose their favorite movie character in these type of movies, and saw themselves as "avengers" , and then, chose their favorite character, to mimic. With JW, maybe his was the Saints, and he saw himself as Murphy (or Sean), whichever he liked best. Long shot, but ya never know.

Thinking on the Capt. America mask. It is a half mask, and is very popular, with folks who who like super hero movies, like The Avengers movies. Children, and adults, who enjoy cosplay buy them. What stuck out is it's tied in with The Avengers movie. One was released in 2015. Did he see himself as an Avenger for JW? Just a wild thought.

13.99US $ |Hot Superhero Movie The Avengers Captain America Mask Cosplay Props PU Helmet Party Halloween Fans Gift|Boys Costume Accessories| - AliExpress

Interesting. That mask really does reveal a lot of one's face. If George was caught on any video wearing that the night of the murders, it shouldn't have been too difficult to identify him. Depends on whether LE analyzing the video were thinking of the Wagners as suspects, I suppose.

Regarding both brothers' attempts to appear pious while in jail, at least Jake confessed after pretending to be on a religion bender. George did the pious act, then promptly asked to be released on bond. He's still fighting. Seems a little hypocritical.

As AC said while questioning Agent Scheiderer, George bought the Captain America mask and wore it that night. That means he was there, JMO.

Interesting. That mask really does reveal a lot of one's face. If George was caught on any video wearing that the night of the murders, it shouldn't have been too difficult to identify him. Depends on whether LE analyzing the video were thinking of the Wagners as suspects, I suppose.

Regarding both brothers' attempts to appear pious while in jail, at least Jake confessed after pretending to be on a religion bender. George did the pious act, then promptly asked to be released on bond. He's still fighting. Seems a little hypocritical.

As AC said while questioning Agent Scheiderer, George bought the Captain America mask and wore it that night. That means he was there, JMO.

Betty, everyone in prison is "Not Guilty". There's always a reason that they were provoked and it wasn't their fault that they had to do what they did. If one assists in the murder of eight people, one a 16 y/o child that had grown up around them, then they have a very twisted view of religion to begin with, and have already committed the most heinous crime, hypocrisy is nothing to them at this point.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Listening to AC's statement today she stated that the W's entered the properties that night with specific targets they wanted to kill, and unfortunately some of the victims were killed for simply being there (paraphrasing until we have her full transcript). This makes me think that KR must have been one of their specific targets as they had to go so far out of the way to kill him. His death has always been the biggest mystery to me, why were they so intent on murdering him? Maybe we will learn more if the proffer's become public knowledge.
I had to laugh at your opening about lurking then posting. I did exactly the same thing and then JW pled guilty . That event compelled me to finally start sharing my thoughts. I'm replying to your questions about KR as MOO I see it. I always believed all 4 Ws were present and each had a purpose. The Ws took out anyone who posed a physical threat first. Remember they were watching the victims for months. They knew KR could show up or perhaps be called if some thing did not go according to plan. In addition the killing served to make things more difficult for LE to determine possible motives and suspects. Possibly they felt KR was someone who would know enough to point the finger straight at the Ws. But first and foremost he posed a threat and was killed by a band of cowards . JMO

I had to laugh at your opening about lurking then posting. I did exactly the same thing and then JW pled guilty . That event compelled me to finally start sharing my thoughts. I'm replying to your questions about KR as MOO I see it. I always believed all 4 Ws were present and each had a purpose. The Ws took out anyone who posed a physical threat first. Remember they were watching the victims for months. They knew KR could show up or perhaps be called if some thing did not go according to plan. In addition the killing served to make things more difficult for LE to determine possible motives and suspects. Possibly they felt KR was someone who would know enough to point the finger straight at the Ws. But first and foremost he posed a threat and was killed by a band of cowards . JMO

Very good post! I'm glad you both joined the discussion after lurking so long. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member