GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you.

I have some swamp property for sale if anyone thinks George will get out of all the murder charges.

Even if his prints are not on the gun Jake can place him at Chris's and place him as Gary's shooter.

How can that be if Jake was off shooting at Dana's and Frankie's?

Well Jake left behind proof that he was at Chris's with George - his shoe print and George's shoe print.

Now Angela can even testify she bought those shoes, oh, and that Jake and George told her George shot Gary. Canepa said they told Angela about what they did that night when they got back home.

George is going down for at least one murder. If he was smiling it wasn't because he thinks he's home free. Jake smiled all the time, meant zero.

Lol How the heck did you wind up with so much swampland. So far we have no proof, either way, on whether or not George shot anyone. I admire your positivity, I do, but at my age I've learned that most things aren't a sure bet. ;) Personally, I hope they throw away the key for this guy.

I'm afraid he'll get a deal like Ang's. Having served on a federal jury I can attest to jurors sometimes being swayed by their own way of thinking. The jury I served with had a man on it who wanted to give the defendant millions, even though she had no case, all because his son got screwed on an insurance claim. son who had nothing to do with the case. I had to hold out and be abused by that man until he finally came around.

George out of prison in his 50's? I just don't believe the family would let him take a plea like that. Gives me more stomach pains.

I think he will get hooked for murder and get more than 30 years.

It's on my list of possibilities, too.

It seems far too outrageous, but those people were so delusional, they thought everything they did was brilliant. The rules didn't apply to them like they do to normal people.

I want to know all these details. I want the public to know just how awful these crimes were and how depraved the people are who committed them. Otherwise, it will get swept under the rug and forgotten.

The public needs to know the brutality and craven minds of these killers. They need to know how far people have gone to be brutal to others and how wrong it is to do that.
Yes,yes,and yes… Awesome post!

George out of prison in his 50's? I just don't believe the family would let him take a plea like that. Gives me more stomach pains.

I think he will get hooked for murder and get more than 30 years.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you stomach pains. :(

Lol How the heck did you wind up with so much swampland. So far we have no proof, either way, on whether or not George shot anyone. I admire your positivity, I do, but at my age I've learned that most things aren't a sure bet. ;) Personally, I hope they throw away the key for this guy.

See stomach pain post.

Probably, though it seems like a fools errand to try to discredit the state's ballistics. The state can prove their case one way or another - whether George's gun was or wasn't used in the murders.

If they can't prove GW4 shot Gary Rhoden, they'll do the same thing they did with Angela - offer him a plea deal that is less than LWOP. It seems ridiculous to try to prove George didn't shoot the gun and end up with a guilty verdict on the other charges.

It still seems like a stretch to think George took his gun on the murder mission that night, but his dad took it away from him and used it to shoot Gary Rhoden when his dad already had a gun he had just used to kill Chris Sr.

His attorneys are something else, so is their client.
I know how you feel. His attorneys are doing their job. They don’t have to believe him to represent him.

This is what I'm thinking too. I'm wondering if Ang and Jake both said George didn't shoot. When George came into the courtroom, and outside when he was leaving, he was smiling. I think Nash will want a trial but his other lawyer does not. Imo.
I think he was smiling when he came in the court room becauhis attorney asked him if he was okay .

At this point I think IV most likely murdered GR. Regardless, I would hope he doesn't get the 30yr plea like AW. He was there in some capacity. There are 2 witnesses going to testify about his role, and that's not county what the state already has documented. Anything less than LWOP would be win for him and a loss for the state. JMO.

“…shoes that her two sons wore during the homocides were specifically of the size and style they would not typically wear…”

“Angela was also able to provide us with some additional details including information about other crimes her family has committed over the years.”

Transcript and streamed hearing has been placed in the Media and Timeline Thread for future reference: HERE

Thanks Tiff. I thought so.

I know how you feel. His attorneys are doing their job. They don’t have to believe him to represent him.

I understand, really. But the attorneys representing the other Wagner defendants aren't as pushy and hostile as GW4's. They're different and apparently that's their style. They're continually trying to make the prosecution look like they're a bunch of liars who are hiding and doctoring evidence.

Even with the proffers and latest discovery, they're still saying that the prosecution is trying to pull a trick on them. It's obnoxious. The other attorneys aren't doing that.

I understand, really. But the attorneys representing the other Wagner defendants aren't as pushy and hostile as GW4's. They're different and apparently that's their style. They're continually trying to make the prosecution look like they're a bunch of liars who are hiding and doctoring evidence.

Even with the proffers and latest discovery, they're still saying that the prosecution is trying to pull a trick on them. It's obnoxious. The other attorneys aren't doing that.
I agree, they should try their best to defend their client but IMO should respect the professionalism of other professionals.

Maybe they were women's. :D

Could be if one is a women's Georgia Boot G31
Georgia Boot - America's Hardest Working Boot
upload_2021-9-13_23-57-1.png
d770a0bc-1b71-49fb-b56c-06a92b18713d_1.414d3b81610f2ea3b39f89c949b42421.jpeg

Angela Wagner
State's Supplemental Discovery March 20, 2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/402565469/Angela-Wagner

Last edited:
I did not ever think she would take a LWOP or that they would get her to agree to that. I believe JW said she did not shoot and I believe he said the same about G4.

She was there and didn't stop it. Makes her 100 percent guilty in my mind. Just think about it, If it was your two sons would you have stopped it or would you have watched? Just sayin'

JMO

I was just thinking, if someone watched the children but was not aware of the crime they were going out to commit, they wouldn’t be considered a co-conspirator.
I think no way. Kids were with them. If someone had the kids they would be a witness at the least. No way the W4 let anyone else even have a whisper they were gone from home that night.

JMO

Thank you.

Were those US Marshals protecting her? She must've really spilled the beans on someone .
I have said from 2016 til now they were involved in trafficking drugs through horse shows, dog shows and truck driving and thats where all the money came from to buy 4 wheelers, semis, 200000.00 + farms, build barns, new trucks, all without any of them having jobs and Billy on SSI. Too much expensive things with no money coming in. It all stopped after the murders and what money they had dried up in AK. I am betting HR knew and told her family including KR so they all had to go. I think thats the info Angie supplied

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member