GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have details on the scope gw4 bought?
Make, model etc?

I wonder how close the beds may have been to the windows, my bed is right by my window

I guess we will find out all the details in all their horrifying details early next year,
Somewhere there is the layout of the crimes scene . I believe I seen it when Detective Sn testified , but you don’t get a good view.

Somewhere there is the layout of the crimes scene . I believe I seen it when Detective Sn testified , but you don’t get a good view.
Back in the very first days after this crime, I think some members put together a very good suspected layout of the R's trailers. If you look back into the very first days in 2016, of the "Media, Times thread" I think there are probable layouts of the trailers.
Link back to day one, suspected trailer layouts. Again, all IIRC
OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* (websleuths.com)

Thank you for the kind words. I agree with what you say. You nailed it. It was implied that G4 wore them but it has never been said that the shoeprint was definitely from him. JW may have said in his proffer that G4 had on that shoe, we do not know yet if he did. I will take court hearings and information over an in inaccurate article from a reporters point of view. We do have to think for ourselves and pay attention to the information and it is apparent that you do just that. I have not read anything that is claiming he was not there either. He would be considered just as guilty legally, I agree.

<modsnip>

You are dealing with a very enmeshed family here. AC said it in court. They work as a unit like a pack of wolves. When a pack of wolves is on attack do you think they talk to each other? No they communicate silently. So that means you are relying on the "proffers" of a couple of people that can get a story straight with just a glance. Believe me I have been married to the same man over 50 years and we can be in a crowded room and I can shut him up with just a slight glance. Same with him. Same with anyone who has lived very close to others. Happens with twins all the time. Look it up. My entire tribe does it when there are outsiders around. So it don't mean jack that Angie didn't see Jake's proffer before she gave hers. It don't mean jack that is what AC said in court. I am not saying AC lied, I am saying she is underestimating the Wags and their ability to communicate without uttering a sound. They had their story together long before they were arrested. And that story is that George didn't kill anyone. They need one of them to go free to get those 2 kids back.

These murders occurred in 4- 16. These people were not arrested until 11-18. That means they had over 2 years to get the script down word for word. Heck you can memorize 5 movies and 3 books word for word in that much time. Even Billy could memorize it in that much time. How do you think actors do it? Ever watched a movie where the actors were holding scripts in their hands during the movie? And many of them meet for the first time on set. Hard to record what is written down and easy to burn paper in a fireplace in AK. What do you think they were doing in AK all those months? Or why they even went to AK in the first place? Now that's a little detail that has never been figured out. Lot's of discussion on here about why they went but no real proof. My theory, having been there, is because there is very few people and tons of open country, heavily forested. Even those things they use to listen in from a distance would be useless behind all those trees. Easy to spot or hear someone following you in a forest where there is maybe four people in twenty miles. Then you have Exit glacier right there. Not going to hear a blasted thing through five miles of ice with a river in the center. Water distorts sound. I have been to AK, to Kenai and believe me there is nothing much there except beautiful scenery. There is only so much looking you can do. I do believe that the house was bugged but no way LE could wire tap those forests. Too much territory to cover and no way to know which direction they would walk to talk. They were getting their stories straight and their code words down and what that one code word meant. BCI only heard what was said at FWF and maybe the house in Kenai. And 100 % they knew they were being listened to. They gave only enough to make it look good on the surface. Had there been more they would have been arrested much sooner.

Then there was that 3 way call between Angie and Jake after they were arrested. No record of what was said. But you can bet the farm they were lots of code words used. Words no one knew what they meant but them. Words used in every day conversations. "Hun did you lock the back door before we left?" Code for "These people are boring the socks off me, time to say our goodbyes". Hubby and I do it all the time. All married people do. Son and I do it all the time. So what makes you think Angie, Jake, Billy and George don't?

Yeah they had their story down pat before the handcuffs went on. That call between Angie and Jake was to get a few loose ends tied up.

Jake confesses, get the DP taken off the table, takes the fall for most of the killings, mom was home, get her a lighter sentence, brother didn't shoot anyone, get him off to get those kids, he is their dad and uncle, closest relative to both of them, throw dad under the bus because they really didn't give a flying F about him anyway and he is more than stupid enough to do what they tell him, because out of all of them Billy is the biggest coward and Angie, George and Jake has led him around by the nose his whole married life, his mama before that, so he was well trained from birth not to think for himself.

You are relying on proffers from a couple of expert liars who can turn on a dime and with one word head in an entirely new direction, just like a pack of wolves after a deer.

And do you really think they are not communicating in jail? Ask CC. She can tell you. You can buy anything you want in a jail or prison. They do it all the time. Many ways to talk to each other in jail right CC? Even if they are in different jails. Call Grandma, or aunt, pass along a innocent phrase like "Ask George if he is still getting those headaches?" code for "We both told them you didn't kill anyone so get that lawyer of yours in there to say you didn't."

One good lesson I have learned in a long life, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

You are dealing with a very enmeshed family here. AC said it in court. They work as a unit like a pack of wolves. When a pack of wolves is on attack do you think they talk to each other? No they communicate silently. So that means you are relying on the "proffers" of a couple of people that can get a story straight with just a glance. Believe me I have been married to the same man over 50 years and we can be in a crowded room and I can shut him up with just a slight glance. Same with him. Same with anyone who has lived very close to others. Happens with twins all the time. Look it up. My entire tribe does it when there are outsiders around. So it don't mean jack that Angie didn't see Jake's proffer before she gave hers. It don't mean jack that is what AC said in court. I am not saying AC lied, I am saying she is underestimating the Wags and their ability to communicate without uttering a sound. They had their story together long before they were arrested. And that story is that George didn't kill anyone. They need one of them to go free to get those 2 kids back.

These murders occurred in 4- 16. These people were not arrested until 11-18. That means they had over 2 years to get the script down word for word. Heck you can memorize 5 movies and 3 books word for word in that much time. Even Billy could memorize it in that much time. How do you think actors do it? Ever watched a movie where the actors were holding scripts in their hands during the movie? And many of them meet for the first time on set. Hard to record what is written down and easy to burn paper in a fireplace in AK. What do you think they were doing in AK all those months? Or why they even went to AK in the first place? Now that's a little detail that has never been figured out. Lot's of discussion on here about why they went but no real proof. My theory, having been there, is because there is very few people and tons of open country, heavily forested. Even those things they use to listen in from a distance would be useless behind all those trees. Easy to spot or hear someone following you in a forest where there is maybe four people in twenty miles. Then you have Exit glacier right there. Not going to hear a blasted thing through five miles of ice with a river in the center. Water distorts sound. I have been to AK, to Kenai and believe me there is nothing much there except beautiful scenery. There is only so much looking you can do. I do believe that the house was bugged but no way LE could wire tap those forests. Too much territory to cover and no way to know which direction they would walk to talk. They were getting their stories straight and their code words down and what that one code word meant. BCI only heard what was said at FWF and maybe the house in Kenai. And 100 % they knew they were being listened to. They gave only enough to make it look good on the surface. Had there been more they would have been arrested much sooner.

Then there was that 3 way call between Angie and Jake after they were arrested. No record of what was said. But you can bet the farm they were lots of code words used. Words no one knew what they meant but them. Words used in every day conversations. "Hun did you lock the back door before we left?" Code for "These people are boring the socks off me, time to say our goodbyes". Hubby and I do it all the time. All married people do. Son and I do it all the time. So what makes you think Angie, Jake, Billy and George don't?

Yeah they had their story down pat before the handcuffs went on. That call between Angie and Jake was to get a few loose ends tied up.

Jake confesses, get the DP taken off the table, takes the fall for most of the killings, mom was home, get her a lighter sentence, brother didn't shoot anyone, get him off to get those kids, he is their dad and uncle, closest relative to both of them, throw dad under the bus because they really didn't give a flying F about him anyway and he is more than stupid enough to do what they tell him, because out of all of them Billy is the biggest coward and Angie, George and Jake has led him around by the nose his whole married life, his mama before that, so he was well trained from birth not to think for himself.

You are relying on proffers from a couple of expert liars who can turn on a dime and with one word head in an entirely new direction, just like a pack of wolves after a deer.

And do you really think they are not communicating in jail? Ask CC. She can tell you. You can buy anything you want in a jail or prison. They do it all the time. Many ways to talk to each other in jail right CC? Even if they are in different jails. Call Grandma, or aunt, pass along a innocent phrase like "Ask George if he is still getting those headaches?" code for "We both told them you didn't kill anyone so get that lawyer of yours in there to say you didn't."

One good lesson I have learned in a long life, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

JMO

What a post, wow.

You are right about the code words, Angela was actually trying to teach her mom code words to use to explain the custody documents.

Rita Newcomb bail revocation hearing Aug 28, 2019 Pt 1
OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* page 17

Rita and Angela discuss the Case and Angela gives Rita certain "buzz words to use if Rita takes the stand to testify." Angela says "she thinks that will work to explain the Custody Documents."

I believe the Wagner Crime Family used buzz words/code words all the time, I am sure you are right. That 3-way call? Yes, I believe code words were used. I believe code words have also been imparted to other people who they talk to, and they talk alot.

The Discovery shows 100's of Wagner phone calls from jail:

Billy - 720 calls
March 16, 2020 through June 9, 2021

George - 524 calls
April 30, 2020 through June 8, 2021

Jake - 415 calls

Angela before getting her phone privileges back on September 10, 2021,
made a phone call on April 22, 2021 and on April 27, 2021

I think your theory is very interesting. That long ago the Wagners had it planned that if arrested it would be made very clear to BCI and prosecutors that Angie stayed home and that George did not shoot anyone.

If they are making up this "cover story" about George then how would they explain George going along that night, and using 3 guns instead of just 2, and if Jake did not shoot Chris and Gary why then did Billy use 2 guns?

Scheiderer places the shoes Angie bought at 2 crime scenes and says she admitted buying them for George and Jake, deliberately in sizes and models they do not wear, placing George and Jake at the crime scenes through forensic shoeprint evidence.

Is it possible Billy wore the shoes instead of George? Yes. Is it more likely George wore them? To me yes.

Could George's DNA and fingerprints be on a gun and knife? Yes.

Point is, it is an interesting theory at any rate,
that George did shoot a victim that night and that Angle and Jake are making up a cover story they planned back when they talked about those not arrested breaking the others out of jail. That alone makes it seem they would deliberately put less culpability onto one or 2 of them, namely, George and Angela to, as you say, take the children.

State's Supplemental Discovery for George June 21, 2021
Shows phone calls from Billy, George and Angela.
upload_2021-8-5_12-8-43-png.307633

State's Supplemental Discovery for George April, 28, 2021
Shows phone calls from Billy, George and Jake.

Attachments

• George 4 28-2021 Discovery (1) (2).pdf
    533 KB · Views: 1
<modsnip>

JMO
<modsnip> I am not forgettng anything and I am not relying on any proffers, the state is relying on the proffers, <modsnip> If the state chooses to believe them and their proffers then I don't think it matters what you think, I think or anyone else thinks. If they go to trial it will matter what the jury thinks.
<modsnip>

<modsnip>

JMO

canepa should put you on the defense team! concise, to the point, powerful without being overboard. i truly hope the jurors, judge, and prosecutors share your deductive reasoning. it is unbelievable how many people hAve underestimated the wagner crime familys propensity for violence and corruption. most cant think like a savage, but you have to be able to predict their motives and tactics based on past behavior. the knife is a powerful example of this underestimation. bless the hearts of those who firmly believe it was used as a hardware tool for cameras etc. b3 only speaks one language, and thats brutal violence. imo to this day he still gets satisfaction replaying that night in his head. this was his masterpiece. too dumb to plan it, but very much evil enough to commit these acts.

accepting angelas proffer was the worst thing the state could have done. while they believed it would verify jakes statements against his codefendants, it was actually cementing planted information meant to exonerate g4 from the worst charges. b3 has no chance, sure he knows that. to someone like g3 this is still an acceptable outcome. in his mind it was worth it to destroy crsrs family. hell gladly take the weight, because it comes with the credit. look at his tattoos. they may as well be a campaign billboard for white supremacy organizations in prison. thanks for putting this out there well done

Back in the very first days after this crime, I think some members put together a very good suspected layout of the R's trailers. If you look back into the very first days in 2016, of the "Media, Times thread" I think there are probable layouts of the trailers.
Link back to day one, suspected trailer layouts. Again, all IIRC
OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION* (websleuths.com)

George's Bond Hearing
George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Bloody shoe impressions on floor at Chris SR's = Starts at 1:12:40 = Photo

Angela in Walmart = Starts at 1:22:40 = Photo

Shell casing found in Frankie's and HG's bed in between where they were laying = Pause on 1:25:22 = Photo

The photo shows a blue gloved hand holding the casing, just the top is visible. Scheiderer describes it as a fired Remington 22 long rifle shell casing.

Dana floor plan = Starts at 1:26 = diagram not a photo.
In Dana's floor plan I could see all the rooms outlined but could not read the writing that labels the rooms but you get a good general idea.

Frankie floor plan = Starts at 1:25:44 = diagram not a photo.
I got a very good look at Franklie's floor plan by pausing a few different times.

You come in through the front door and next to the front door on the left is the couch. To the left is a kitchen with a table and the back door is off the kitchen. To the left of the kitchen on the far left side of the house is a bedroom with a closet. Between the kitchen and bedroom is a bathroom.

When you come in the front door there is a hallway directly to the right and the first door on the left is a very small bedroom then next to that is a bathroom and then next to the bathroom on the far right side of the house is Frankie's and HG's bedroom.

Walk into Frankie's bedroom and on the left wall is a crib, past the crib is the bed, the head of the bed is against the left wall. Frankie is on the side closest to the crib, HG on the side furthest away. They are sketched on their sides facing towards each other.

On the floor plan above HG it says her first and last name and on the floor plan below Frankie it says Clarence before it cuts off. Clarence is Frankie's given name.

@joe jones
The outside of the house shows a window on the far right end of the house where their bedroom is. I think the window is over their bed, HG slept under the window depending on how close the bed was to the wall.

It was the crib then the bed then the wall with the window.

Last edited:
canepa should put you on the defense team! concise, to the point, powerful without being overboard. i truly hope the jurors, judge, and prosecutors share your deductive reasoning. it is unbelievable how many people hAve underestimated the wagner crime familys propensity for violence and corruption. most cant think like a savage, but you have to be able to predict their motives and tactics based on past behavior. the knife is a powerful example of this underestimation. bless the hearts of those who firmly believe it was used as a hardware tool for cameras etc. b3 only speaks one language, and thats brutal violence. imo to this day he still gets satisfaction replaying that night in his head. this was his masterpiece. too dumb to plan it, but very much evil enough to commit these acts.

accepting angelas proffer was the worst thing the state could have done. while they believed it would verify jakes statements against his codefendants, it was actually cementing planted information meant to exonerate g4 from the worst charges. b3 has no chance, sure he knows that. to someone like g3 this is still an acceptable outcome. in his mind it was worth it to destroy crsrs family. hell gladly take the weight, because it comes with the credit. look at his tattoos. they may as well be a campaign billboard for white supremacy organizations in prison. thanks for putting this out there well done
Quote:

"the knife is a powerful example of this underestimation. bless the hearts of those who firmly believe it was used as a hardware tool for cameras etc. b3 only speaks one language, and thats brutal violence. imo to this day he still gets satisfaction replaying that night in his head. this was his masterpiece. too dumb to plan it, but very much evil enough to commit these acts."

In 5 1/2 years there is no evidence that any victims were stabbed, cut up with a knife. One knife turned up in Discovery, that's it.

For me personally I feel it's disrespectful to the Rhoden, Gilley and Manley families for me to post in here on a public forum that the Rhodens and Hannah Gilley were cut up with knives. Also disrespectful to the victim's memories.

If there was real evidence that knives were used to stab the victims that is different but no such evidence exists so I just can't get into that theory in good conscience.

Many feel differently and that is their right to post how they want. And I will post how I feel is best.

And Billy threatened Chris with his gun (Other Acts) not his knife and got his revenge with his gun not his knife, I believe.

Last edited:
A knife, even a big one like a Ka-Bar, is not very good at cutting wires of the type that a cctv camera might use. It is useless to take off the connectors or to unscrew or loosen the mounts. I maintain it was used for something very different and terrible. Something the W's do not want the jury to see.

11/19/2021
MOTION NO. 75 MOTION TO ORDER THE PIKE COUNTY SHERIFF, TRACY D EVANS, TO TRANSPORT EDWARD JACOB WAGNER TO THIS COURT FOR A MOTION HEARING SET AT 9:00AM ON DECEMBER 22, 2021
FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

11/19/2021
SUBPOENA ISSUED PCSO FOR TRANSPORT OF INMATE EDWARD JACOB WAGNER TO HEARING ON DECEMBER 22, 2021 AT 9:00AM

Wow. So Jake might be testifying at George's Hearing, why else would he be there?

12/22/2021 09:00 AM MOTION HEARING - George Wagner IV

George's attorneys have subpoenaed him so maybe they think he will help get George's murder charges dropped or DP dropped.

George's attorneys want to get the DP and 8 aggravated murder charges dropped for George because they say he did not shoot or kill anyone.

So then Jake might be saying yes or no to that and we may find out how involved George really is.

Last edited:
A knife, even a big one like a Ka-Bar, is not very good at cutting wires of the type that a cctv camera might use. It is useless to take off the connectors or to unscrew or loosen the mounts. I maintain it was used for something very different and terrible. Something the W's do not want the jury to see.

They did keep it along with the other weapons so it certainly seems it meant something specific in some way. Could have just been thrown away like the other items seemed to have been, but was deemed to need a special place in the pond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members