GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Discussion in 'Trials' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAISINISBACK

RAISINISBACK Well-Known Member

Thank you. Well done on your posts also. I have been impressed many times with your deductive reasoning.

JMO

2. IType

IType Well-Known Member

IMO this motion will be denied, just as the motion filed by GW4's team requesting (by subpoena?) JW's medical records was denied. Also IMO the prosecution will be filing a response asking for denial of the motion and for the subpoena to be quashed.

Surely the judge would not allow JW's testimony to be given before the trial... would he? Hopefully not, but I guess anything is possible.

IMO this is just another ploy by GW4'S team to try their case in the media (I think that's the right phrase) because they don't think they can win at trial. All JMO

3. Dudly

Dudly Well-Known Member

Very possible that it will be requested to be denied by Prosecution.

4. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Raisinback
    If something was to happen to you (not saying it is) but if it does and when you wake up in heaven, Dana will tell you the true story, be well and god bless you my friend, JohnnyB.

5. Cool Cats

Cool Cats Well-Known Member

I don't know how to say what I'm feeling so will let Johnny speak for me, I like what he said below:

dcfi224, evelezrn, FrankieT and 11 others like this.
  6. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Sexy

Real life will be keeping me from enjoying reading and posting for a while here. So from my home to yours, I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe and think of me as you all stuff your bellies. :(

dcfi224, evelezrn, Dontknow? and 13 others like this.
  7. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Sexy

And who could ask for a better cheerleader? :)
    You'll be here Raisin, I just know it and you know I'm seldom wrong :rolleyes:, and I won't be this time. :D BIG HUGS.

dcfi224, evelezrn, FrankieT and 9 others like this.
  8. Cool Cats

Federal Fence.

In Billy's April 28, 2021 Discovery there are 2 Federal Inmate Information Requests:

Daniel W--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)
    Tracy B--- Request for inmate transactions (7-5-16) (1p)

Humm...What were the Wagners doing in July 2016?

Ah....That's the month Angela put up her Defiance Farms Facebook post saying:

July 20 2016
    Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

July 29 2016

"......Hate to sell these two, But I must. Have to downsize, ALOT...

July 29 2016

"....... As bad as I hate to sell them I must. $350 for both.

September 26, 2016

260 Peterson Road (Defiance Farms) is listed for sale.

March 16, 2017

260 Peterson Road sells

Defiance Farms
    Motion is for Billy not George

Attached Files:

9. Antimony

Antimony Well-Known Member

SUBPOENA ISSUED PCSO FOR TRANSPORT OF INMATE EDWARD JACOB WAGNER TO HEARING ON DECEMBER 22, 2021 AT 9:00AM

oops, missed by a month.

10. Covert Operative

Covert Operative Well-Known Member

It would seem to be a double edge sword for them to have him testify. JW may say G4 did not kill anyone but may also say he was involved and how, that surely does not seem like it will help them. I do not see it helping them in Judge Deerings decision. I would think the state will object to this, it may fall under Ohio Criminal Rule 17 to have him appear.

11. Nanasteele

Nanasteele Well-Known Member

I totally agree!

Berrybell, Bootsctr and sunshineray like this.
  12. Cool Cats

[​IMG]
    Pike County Massacre Suspect Seeks Dismissal of Murder Charges and Death Penalty Case, Says Prosecutors Know He Didn’t Kill Anyone

Nash is summoning him which is risky because as you say Jake may say George did not kill anyone but may also say he was involved and how.

I think Nash is pulling a fast one like he did with the Bond Hearing. None of the others asked for Bond and it was obvious to the whole community that George would never get Bond, so then why the Bond Hearing?

Because Nash revealed in court:

"I figured it would be best to just say nothing to see what this is really all about."

Nash is trying to find out again - "what this is really all about" - what will Jake reveal, what hand will the prosecution play with Jake?

This will go far with helping with trial strategy next spring, to already be prepared for what Jake will reveal.

With all the Motions and Bond Hearing and Jake's summons I think Nash knows he's playing with a losing hand so he needs to get ahead of the game as much as possible by throwing out every Motion, seeing what is going on with a Bond Hearing, and finding out Jake's testimony before hand with this subpoena.

Question is, will the prosecution argue their own Motion to get Jake's subpoena denied, or will they instead be excited to be coaching Jake to get across certain points they actually want to make?

Such explosive points of information (of George's guilt) that it may make George want to back off from a trial and actually ask for a plea like his mom got.

Maybe 30 years instead of LWOP? Get out at age 57? I sure hope not.

Hummm.......

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  13. Piffcat

Piffcat Well-Known Member

This is a discussion forum with the main goal to me of nor letting this case slip into oblivion. The wagnee crime family is counting on obfuscation and distance from their vile acts. I don't think anyone is here to rubbernexk this tragedy. Anybody interested in justice and peace for the family is OK by me. I go out of my way to to vague and nondescript last thing I'd want is to upset any family member. Whatever happened was hell on earth. Crsr autopsy has multiple pages completely redacted, a section listed other injuries which others do not have and it took 2 days. The tight lip state has is great for court but terrible for public perception. Too much covered up allowing the Wagner Crime Family to use lawyers spread falsehoods and rationalizations.

14. Cool Cats

The family did not want the autopsy reports out for public consumption.

"Authorities want to shield information, arguing that its release could compromise the investigation. The coroner also says victims' relatives raised concerns about sharing details of how their loved ones died."

The reports are redacted as much as possible. Chris had 9 gunshot wounds so more is redacted. This doesn't mean:

Alot is redacted + knife in evidence = Chris was stabbed multiple times.

There is no indication anyone was stabbed. BJM did indicate that Chris looked beaten and the autopsy mentions "soft tissue damage" so if the Wagners did do anything else I think it was Billy hitting Chris, angry over how their fight had turned out and that Chris stood up to him.

At the time of his arrest (see body cam footage) Billy had a leatherman's tool with him so the Wagners taking a knife to multiple crime scenes is par for the course, could have been multiple uses for it and multiple reasons they hid it.

If the autopsy said there were cuts instead of soft tissue bruising I would be suspicious that the knife in evidence could have been used as a weapon on the victims. Instead, 3 guns were the weapons of choice that night.

As I said, out of respect I don't want to post about the victims being cut up.

...2 Cents...

Ohio high court shields full autopsy reports in slaying of 8

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  15. Piffcat

Piffcat Well-Known Member

1. What was purpose of knife? Who's dna is on it? What is the source of dna(touch,fluids,blood) What neccesitated it being intricately hidden with the other weapons?

2.how do you explain crsr autopsy taking 2 days? How was crsr back fractured? Why is crsr the only autopsy extremity completely redacted? Why is crsr the only one who has additional injury section, once again completely redacted?

3 Why is extent of injury section exponentially disproportionate compared to other victims if bullet count is all that seperates them? Nearly 3 pages of fully redacted compared to victims with 5 shots who do not have a full page? Where did the soft tissue bruising come from?

4. Why did the state fight so hard to keep autopsies away from everyone, not only significantly stricter then normal procedure and fought all the way to supreme court. Families wishes are listened to but not authoritative. Everyone had already been told victims were shot, what does "the way they died" mean exactly why do you consider a stab wound as taboo.

5. Given that b3 has a history established of robbery/larceny and crsr had a giant safe. Do you think b3 tried to extract the combination? What sense does it make to limit parameters to guns only?

I was truly extending an olive branch in my last post because we're all here for the victims and see wags punished. However it's apparent you like to debate. So I'm curious if you have insite in these matters

Attached Files:

NWLady, LMDlong, Berrybell and 5 others like this.
  16. Cool Cats

No. I'm not going to debate the autopsies or the knife.

17. Johnny B Bad

Johnny B Bad Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving to
    All You Sluthers and to the Rhodens,Gilley
    Manleys Family’s May Your Holiday,s Be Blessed, And Also May God Bless all our sick Sluthers and pray that they get better so they can be with us when the Piketon Murder Victims get Justice next year.

18. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

Am I too late to wish you all A Happy Thanksgiving.

For about 3 days I've had no like button, couldn't post! What was wrong ? I asked myself. I guess I forgot that when you clear cookies and history there's a need to sign back in WS. I know, I know, I've been here long enough to remember the drill. I feel rather :mad: and embarrassed. Forgive me, I'm only a Brit :confused:

dcfi224, Chelly, coastal and 13 others like this.
  19. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

You bring up some very good points in your post. Thanks for sharing them.

Cool Cats, Berrybell and Betty P like this.
  20. Cool Cats

Most of these questions about Chris can be answered because his injuries and the condition of his body were different from the 7 others. He was shot more times and not just in the head, and his torso gun shot wound could have caused his back fracture.

The fingerprint(s) on the knife could be from a Wagner and the DNA could be from the fingerprint. A knife in evidence doesn't mean that a knife was used as a weapon, could have other uses.

Knife was used in the commission of the crimes so was hidden with the guns. Anything cut with the knife could be forensically matched to the knife so they had to get rid of it.

No time to ask about the safe, I think they started shooting from the porch and injured him too much to get information. Looks like he was running behind a door to get away from them rather then them pretending they just wanted to talk which is what they would have done to get information.

You don't shoot someone in the torso breaking their back and expect to get information, or chasing them through the house shooting blindly through a door where they could be hit anywhere, and then get them to talk.

Unusual to have 8 murders and 4 crime scenes, was necessary to to keep autopsy injury/gun shot information under wraps as much as possible for the sake of the investigation.

To have only the bad guys knowing the details.

If one blabbed that Hanna was shot twice, then only the killers would know that. If one blabbed Chris was shot in the "stomach" (the torso) only the killers would know that.

Think of the Wagners accidentally giving out this kind of information over wiretaps.

With autopsies out in public everyone knew. The Wagners could have been caught discussing the shooting but say they learned the information from the autopsies.

Consider just opinion

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.