GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the family agreed before the killings if caught they would swear GW4 wasn't there or didn't kill anyone? Maybe that was the only way they could get him to agree and risk loosing his son? I not only think he was there I am having hard time believing he didn't kill anyone.

This is what I believe as well. Other than being a member of the clan, he had no skin in the game. This was all JW and AW(custody) and GW3 (Chris Sr beef). I don't believe for a second he is innocent of anything.

What if the family agreed before the killings if caught they would swear GW4 wasn't there or didn't kill anyone? Maybe that was the only way they could get him to agree and risk loosing his son? I not only think he was there I am having hard time believing he didn't kill anyone.

He was there, you can believe that, according to Angela's statement which dovetails with Jake's statement.

As for George not committing murder, all we have is one Motion from George's defense saying what they have basically been saying for 3 years, George is innocent. Really we shouldn't be surprised.

Watch Deering deny the Motion.

As for the shoes, it also was part of Agent Scheiderer's testimony at GW4's bond hearing in August 2020. I think link is in media and timeline thread. He stated that AW said she purchased the shoes for her sons.

According to my notes, the Supplementary Discovery of 6/21/21 says GW4's footprint was at one of the crime scenes. That link may be in the media and timeline thread as well.

I recall, but can't put my finger on it at the moment, that AC said on the record at some point that AW bought JW and GW4 the shoes from Walmart that were intentionally a different size than JW and GW4 actually wear. JMO

At Chris Sr's there were 2 left shoe prints, size 11 and size 10.5.

These shoes matched the shoes that Angela bought.

At Angela's Guilty Plea Hearing Canepa said Angela admitted to buying the phone jammers, monitoring the hacked Facebook Messengers, and buying Jake and George the shoes that were the style/type and size they normally would not wear.

This must be why they didn't even bother to wipe away their bloody shoeprints.

They figured since the shoeprints were not of their size or style it didn't matter that they left shoeprints.

I always thought George and Jake were moving bodies and this is why they left prints.

His defense is not saying at this time he was not there or is not guilty of the other charges. Did not shoot and kill nobody as defense says is different than did not shoot or kill nobody. He may have got a shot off on a victim that injured them, its hard to tell from the wording. It seems defense is implying from the discovery/proffer/s the state provided he did not shoot at all.

Putting one shot to a person's head and then another shot to a person's head that are laying right there together probably takes what , a second or two. He may have shot them very quickly at least once each and then shot them more. One shot to the head would more than likely stop them from reacting or moving.
He did all that with a 6 month old child laying between the mother and father with the LIGHTS OFF, are you kidding me! JMO

He did all that with a 6 month old child laying between the mother and father with the LIGHTS OFF, are you kidding me! JMO
If you are going to put a gun on someone's head basically and shoot them I am not sure how hard that is. Doubtful that anyone would miss. So not kidding ! Reaching across to another person in the bed does not seem that hard to me, unless maybe they have a triple size King. Putting one shot in each person to begin with seems pretty easy once you are that close to them. Point Blank Range.

I am not sure they did not have some type of lighting with them. I would think they would at least have some low type of light with them if they are entering homes.
  • Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (age 40): Nine (face, torso, extremities).
  • Dana Rhoden (age 37): Five (head).
  • Hannah Gilley (age 20): Five (head)
  • Christopher Rhoden, Jr. (age 16): Four (head).
  • Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden (age 20): Three (head). Two were “contact wounds” as indicated by soot from the gun on his skull.
  • Gary Rhoden (age 37): Three “contact” wounds (head).
  • Hanna Rhoden (19): Two (head).
  • Kenneth Rhoden (age 44): One (right eye).
Rhodens shot in head at point-blank range (wcpo.com)

From what sworn statements the prosecution has from different witness says that the Wagners operated as a UNIT, and every decision had to be Voted on, and do you all really think that the Wagners went on a Mission to exterminate the Rhodens/Gilley family, without having Big GW4 for backup, JMO GW4 helped in every other way to kill that family and if he said he didn’t shot NOBODY, that doesn’t mean he didn’t help murder the 8 victims, JMO
DONT FORGET THAT ANGELA HAD THE PHONEY ADOPTION PAPER DRAWN UP IN CASE JAKE OR GEORGE IV GOT KILLED, JMO

From what sworn statements the prosecution has from different witness says that the Wagners operated as a UNIT, and every decision had to be Voted on, and do you all really think that the Wagners went on a Mission to exterminate the Rhodens/Gilley family, without having Big GW4 for backup, JMO GW4 helped in every other way to kill that family and if he said he didn’t shot NOBODY, that doesn’t mean he didn’t help murder the 8 victims, JMO
DONT FORGET THAT ANGELA HAD THE PHONEY ADOPTION PAPER DRAWN UP IN CASE JAKE OR GEORGE IV GOT KILLED, JMO

The motion is not saying he is innocent of the other charges. To me his motion is an indirect guilty plea of involvement.

The motion is not saying he is innocent of the other charges. To me his motion is an indirect guilty plea of involvement.
Right, I’m like you the prosecution should offer him life with possible of parole after 50 years, JMO that way him and Angela would be getting out at around the same age!

Can someone explain to me what is the different in the state of Ohio if you shoot someone in the head or if you help plan and help carry out the plan to commit murders, is it supposed to get you off death row????

Good post earlier from Caylee:

OHIO FELONY MURDER RULE

"For this offense, you don’t have to intend or purposefully kill another person to face murder charges. In fact, you don’t even have to be the one who caused the person’s death. You just have to have the intent to commit or help to commit the underlying crime."

Does Ohio Have a Felony Murder Rule? | Koenig & Owen, LLC

"Here, Mr Wagner is only asking the Court to dismiss Counts 1-8 (Aggravated Murder) and the related Death Specifications but reserves the right to ask the Court to dismiss the entire Case for lack of sufficient evidence at the appropriate time or for other distinct legal reasons."

Sounds to me like the Defense sees George as not guilty of the other 14 charges.

Remember, this is all Angela's and Jake's doing and George simply likes Captain America masks, Glocks, using Jake's rewards card, hunting raccoons at night using night scopes, and living and working with Jake, doing everything with him except planning and assisting with murder.

Last edited:
"Here, Mr Wagner is only asking the Court to dismiss Counts 1-8 (Aggravated Murder) and the related Death Specifications but reserves the right to ask the Court to dismiss the entire Case for lack of sufficient evidence at the appropriate time or for other distinct legal reasons."

Sounds to me like the Defense sees George as not guilty of the other 14 charges.

Remember, this is all Angela's and Jake's doing and George simply likes Captain America masks and hunting raccoons at night using night scopes.

That particular motion is saying he is not guilty of 1-8. I do not see the other charges addressed in that motion. They are reseving the right to ask for that later but I doubt they will have a reason to ask unless they find some technicality or whatever their distinct legal reasons are.

Yes apparently that is what JW and AW told the state, that George was hunting raccoons that night.. JK. Whatever they told the state, the state accepted it as truthful. I think that is why the proffer was held so long , maybe they were trying to debunk some things but never could.

Remember, this is all Angela's and Jake's doing and George simply likes Captain America masks, Glocks, using Jake's rewards card, hunting raccoons at night using night scopes, and living and working with Jake short of murder.

Everything but planning and assisting with murder.
DONT FORGET THE MAIN THING GW4 LIKES IS REVENGE!

That particular motion is saying he is not guilty of 1-8. I do not see the other charges addressed in that motion. They are reseving the right to ask for that later but I doubt they will have a reason to ask unless they find some technicality or whatever their distinct legal reasons are.

Yes apparently that is what JW and AW told the state, that George was hunting raccoons that night.. JK. Whatever they told the state, the state accepted it as truthful. I think that is why the proffer was held so long , maybe they were trying to debunk some things but never could.

Nothing was said about George hunting raccoons that night, they said that he went out to UHR with Jake and Billy.

George said on a recording that he bought a night scope to hunt raccoons at night and Canepa said:

"He (George) acknowledges buying the night scope which obviously would be very handy for that - for sneaking into people's residences in the middle of the night and killing them while they lay sleeping."

Closing Argument 2:09:17 into Bond Hearing

Nothing was said about George hunting raccoons that night, they said that he went out to UHR with Jake and Billy.

George said on a recording that he bought a night scope to hunt raccoons at night and Canepa said:

"He (George) acknowledges buying the night scope which obviously would be very handy for that - for sneaking into people's residences in the middle of the night and killing them while they lay sleeping."

Closing Argument 2:09:17 into Bond Hearing

I know that I was kidding. I know exactly what was said in that bond hearing. That is what JK means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong