OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
.40 caliber is 10.2 mm diameter
.22 caliber is 5.6 mm diameter
and
7.62 caliber is 7.62 mm diameter.
The 7.62 cartridge used was a 7.62x39 (think AK-47)
Not the 7.62x51 NATO cartridge (308 Winchester)
which is similar to the 30-06 Springfield.
thanks so the glock was biggest caliber. so maybe the 40 killed gary?

thanks so the glock was biggest caliber. so maybe the 40 killed gary?
We have discussed the possibility of George shooting Gary with his .40 Glock because Gary's dad said Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets, but I think it is also interesting to note that George was not only fond of Glocks and known as a glock man and he bought a Glock on Facebook, but that he was also in possession of at least one .30-caliber rifle. 2 of the guns used in the crimes were a .40 Glock and a .30-caliber rifle.

"Through the course of our investigation, we uncovered information that the defendant was fond of Glock firearms and was known as a Glock man.

And we also have information that he was in possession of at least one .30-caliber rifle that is a potential contributor to the evidence that we found at one of the murder scenes," Scheiderer said.

This makes it even more likely that George shot at Chris.

Scheiderer's Bond testimony:
George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details

Last edited:
We have discussed the possibility of George shooting Gary with his .40 Glock because Gary's dad said Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets, but I think it is also interesting to note that George was not only fond of Glocks and known as a glock man and he bought a Glock on Facebook, but that he was also in possession of at least one .30-caliber rifle. 2 of the guns used in the crimes were a .40 Glock and a .30-caliber rifle.

"Through the course of our investigation, we uncovered information that the defendant was fond of Glock firearms and was known as a Glock man.

And we also have information that he was in possession of at least one .30-caliber rifle that is a potential contributor to the evidence that we found at one of the murder scenes," Scheiderer said.

This makes it even more likely that George shot at Chris.

Scheiderer's Bond testimony:
Excellent reasoning, IMO. I have never believed "George didn't shoot anyone".

Please remember, that this crime family, has proven they are professional liars. And the story about a fake drug deal is coming from them. For all we know, they shot CRSR, through the door and then rushed the house. And they even have admitted JW story may not be 100 percent factual with his contradicting tail. These people would not deal with alpha of the group face to face. They would catch him off guard. I will always be convinced that AW was with them and that is when SW was pick up. All my opinion.

Always remember there our two sides to a story, and the truth is in the middle somewhere.

Please remember, that this crime family, has proven they are professional liars. And the story about a fake drug deal is coming from them. For all we know, they shot CRSR, through the door and then rushed the house. And they even have admitted JW story may not be 100 percent factual with his contradicting tail. These people would not deal with alpha of the group face to face. They would catch him off guard. I will always be convinced that AW was with them and that is when SW was pick up. All my opinion.

Always remember there our two sides to a story, and the truth is in the middle somewhere.
I agree FOM, I am hesitate to take anything the Wags say as true. As your said they are a crime family and habitual liars, is it possible CRsr sold drugs, maybe. It really doesn't matter if he did or not the Rhoden family did not deserve to be murdered, and I do not doubt the Wags would still try to slander his name. The Wags hated and resented the Rhoden family for many reasons.

To the gun experts. How many of the W4's guns could have been used with the night scope?
All? Some? One?

JMO
Just the rifle.
Does anyone know which night scope he purchased?
They come in many flavors, from excellent to nearly useless.
Anything usable would cost nearly $1,000.
I can't imagine going into a gunfight and having to rely on a wal*mart scope.

To the gun experts. How many of the W4's guns could have been used with the night scope?
All? Some? One?

JMO
While most night scopes are made for rifles, there are some for handguns too. All of the guns listed could have been outfitted with a night scope. A good night scope will set one back just shy of 700 and up (retail).

While most night scopes are made for rifles, there are some for handguns too. All of the guns listed could have been outfitted with a night scope. A good night scope will set one back just shy of 700 and up (retail).
Red dot yes, but the 1911 and the glock have no real good place to mount a scope to avoid the jar of the slide action. AR-15? They also had an AR?

@Antimony
AR-15? They also had an AR?

Scheiderer:
Wait. He acknowledged purchasing a night scope for an AR Rifle.

See link proof further down.

(George's Bond Hearing Scheiderer's testimony.)
TIME STAMP 1:33

Canepa is asking Scheiderer about the gun list.

Canepa:
And do you also see an SKS 762 listed as a weapon that George owns?

Scheiderer:
Yes.

Canepa:
Ok.

TIME STAMP 1:35

CANEPA:
Going back to the SKS 762 that's listed there as George's did you - speaking of recordings - hear any other conversations on the recordings where George spoke of buying various parts for that weapon? Specifically a night scope?

Scheiderer:
Yes.

Canepa:

Ok, um, he made a comment that it's perfectly legal to own a night scope for hunting?

Scheiderer:
Yes.

Canepa:

Racoons if I'm not mistaken? Ok. So he acknowledged having purchased a night scope for that SKS?

Scheiderer:

Canepa:

Ok.Ok. So when he purchased that do you recall where and what he used to purchase that?

Scheiderer:
It was Bass Pro Shops and I'm not sure I can't remember the payment method but there was Jake Wagner's rewards card was used.

Canepa:
Ok. So even though George indicated he's the one who bought the night scope it was Jake's rewards card that was used?

Scheiderer:
Correct.

Canepa:

Ok

What Is an AR-15 Rifle, Exactly? - thetrace.org

Last edited:

@Antimony

Scheiderer:

See link proof further down.

TIME STAMP 1:33

Canepa is asking Scheiderer about the gun list.

Canepa:
And do you also see an SKS 762 listed as a weapon that George owns?

Scheiderer:
Yes.

Canepa:
Ok.

TIME STAMP 1:35

CANEPA:
Going back to the SKS 762 that's listed there as George's did you - speaking of recordings - hear any other conversations on the recordings where George spoke of buying various parts for that weapon? Specifically a night scope?

Scheiderer:
Yes.

Canepa:

Ok, um, he made a comment that it's perfectly legal to own a night scope for hunting?

Scheiderer:
Yes.

Canepa:

Racoons if I'm not mistaken? Ok. So he acknowledged having purchased a night scope for that SKS?

Scheiderer:

Canepa:

Ok.Ok. So when he purchased that do you recall where and what he used to purchase that?

Scheiderer:
It was Bass Pro Shops and I'm not sure I can't remember the payment method but there was Jake Wagner's rewards card was used.

Canepa:
Ok. So even though George indicated he's the one who bought the night scope it was Jake's rewards card that was used?

Scheiderer:
Correct.

Canepa:

Ok

What Is an AR-15 Rifle, Exactly? - thetrace.org

Thank you, @Cool Cats. Yes, it's definitely possible to outfit all of the guns listed with a night vision scope.

Thank you, @Cool Cats. Yes, it's definitely possible to outfit all of the guns listed with a night vision scope.
I didn't know that, thanks.

Makes alot of sense. I used to picture them all carrying a bunch of flashlights but the night scopes do make more sense.

Maybe that knife was just in case of a close combat fight or to subdue victims still awake like Gary. I picture Gary awake but with no time to react.

Or I picture it to cut down security cameras and to take away other things etc... I think they got rid of it just to "play it safe." To have it where it couldn't be found.

State's Supplemental Discovery, Filed Jun 21, 2021

Under DNA: Knife from Concrete 5/14/21

Under Latent Prints: Knife from Concrete 5/14/21

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220607-165330.png
    Screenshot_20220607-165330.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Good posts, keep it up! Miss y'all, hugs to E1. Won't be long now, and you all can hopefully take a break. This case has me wanting to ask the W4.... was it worth it sub-humans? :mad:

Hopefully you get the answers to your questions... been WAY too long coming for you. Justice will come and I pray it knocks them on their arses.

As we get closer to trial I thought it would be interesting if we posted a scenario of how we think the crimes happened.

Pre the last court hearing when we found out the ruse Billy used to get Chris Sr to answer door I used to think JW went to Danas home first and killed the 3 victims their, (not sure if all 3 were at her home or who went in besides JW). After last court hearing it seems logical now to assume my theory was wrong and all 3 went first to Chris Sr home, I think it didn't go to plan and all 3 were involved at his home although I still think Billy alone killed Chris Snr and Gary. I think they went to Frankies home and possibly killed him and Hannah by shooting through the window - JW killed those victims. Then they went to Danas and JW killed all 3, then went to Kenneth and I think Billy murdered him.

That is my latest attempt to try to figure out how the crimes happened, but I will probably be proved wrong at trial,

As we get closer to trial I thought it would be interesting if we posted a scenario of how we think the crimes happened.

Pre the last court hearing when we found out the ruse Billy used to get Chris Sr to answer door I used to think JW went to Danas home first and killed the 3 victims their, (not sure if all 3 were at her home or who went in besides JW). After last court hearing it seems logical now to assume my theory was wrong and all 3 went first to Chris Sr home, I think it didn't go to plan and all 3 were involved at his home although I still think Billy alone killed Chris Snr and Gary. I think they went to Frankies home and possibly killed him and Hannah by shooting through the window - JW killed those victims. Then they went to Danas and JW killed all 3, then went to Kenneth and I think Billy murdered him.

That is my latest attempt to try to figure out how the crimes happened, but I will probably be proved wrong at trial,
At Frankie's they were shot at close range with gun touching or almost touching their heads which rules out distance shooting from a window. There of course was distance shooting at Chris's.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/state/sta...reporters-to-inspect-slain-family-s-autopsies
Rhoden family massacre: Preliminary autopsy reports reviewed

Walk into Frankie's bedroom and on the left wall is a crib, past the crib is the bed, the head of the bed is against the left wall. Frankie is on the side closest to the crib, HG on the side furthest away. They are sketched on their sides facing towards each other. Hannah is under the window.

Frankie's floor plan of entire trailer = Starts at 1:25:44 = diagram not a photo.
George's Bond Hearing Scheiderer's testimony and diagram evidence.

I used to think just Billy and George went to Chris Sr's while Jake went to Frankie's and Dana's. But we have 2 sets of footprints which could be Jake's and George's prints according to Angela, and we have Jake shooting a 6th victim which they make it sound like he didn't die, like a wound to Chris Sr. Weird.

And then there is the drug ruse and shooting from outside. So I am sure all 3 were at Chris Sr's house and Gary was only killed because he was a witness. Some were killed only because they were there that night according to Canepa.

Only one footprint is at Dana's house and I believe only Jake was in Dana's and Frankie's with Billy and George more as lookouts, or just inside but "out of the way" of Jake shooting.

Last edited:
G4 -
06/07/2022DEFENDANT'S SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF RECIPROCAL DISCOVERY FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 92 MOTION TO DISMISS DEATH SPECIFICATIONS FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 93 DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SUPPRESS TESTIMONY OF JAIL HOUSE INFORMANTS FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 94 MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTS AT THE STATE'S EXPENSE FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO SCIOTO CO SHERIFF FOR SERVICE UPON DARREN LEBRUN, SCIOTO CO ENGINEER Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

06/07/2022 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO ADAMS CO SHERIFF FOR SERVICE UPON LEE PERTUSET, ADAMS CO ENGINEER Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

06/07/2022 JOURNAL ENTRY GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTON NO. 91 FILED

Last edited:
G4 -
06/07/2022DEFENDANT'S SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF RECIPROCAL DISCOVERY FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 92 MOTION TO DISMISS DEATH SPECIFICATIONS FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 93 DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO SUPPRESS TESTIMONY OF JAIL HOUSE INFORMANTS FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 94 MOTION FOR TRANSCRIPTS AT THE STATE'S EXPENSE FILED Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

06/07/2022 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO SCIOTO CO SHERIFF FOR SERVICE UPON DARREN LEBRUN, SCIOTO CO ENGINEER Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

06/07/2022 SUBPOENA ISSUED TO ADAMS CO SHERIFF FOR SERVICE UPON LEE PERTUSET, ADAMS CO ENGINEER Attorney: NASH, JR, RICHARD M

Ross County Jail Incident Report (3 pp)

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 91 MOTION TO EXTEND DISCOVERY DEADLINE FILED (ORIGINAL) Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

Moderator Approved

Attachments

• G4 Discovery (2).pdf
    59.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

06/07/2022MOTION NO. 91 MOTION TO EXTEND DISCOVERY DEADLINE FILED (ORIGINAL) Attorney: PARKER, JOHN PATRICK

Moderator Approved
Yes, May be one of them or all of them. Could be mentioned in the new motion. After that discovery is when I started checking into incident reports.

Yes, May be one of them or all of them. Could be mentioned in the new motion. After that discovery is when I started checking into incident reports.

Thanks for checking. You do a great job with the Motions and checking the facts.

Be interesting to see how Deering rules on these Motions. I think there will be some rulings this month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member