OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying to get to 40-60 in these two weeks. Canepa has said in a hearing they needed that many to get to the next phase, which is this phase. Supposedly they had 230 to start from Monday. Hopefully we will get some updates next week about how many they have seated in the two weeks.
Regular jury selection start on August 29th. They consider jury selection part of the trial, so I wonder when the trial part will start with opening statements, witnesses, etc. Seems like it will take at least a week to seat the 12 and alternates.

JAWAG but I think 2nd week in Sept. MOO

I hope thats true because I have a hard time believing <modsnip> FW didn't know what was going to happen.

A lot of people, think FW would be locked up, if they were going to charge her. I do not think so. My reasoning is, she like AW has to try and control things. AW, openly gave the prosecution, how much evidence, on the telephone with everyone while she was in custody. They let her make calls, she was not supposed to. Three-way calls with Jake and RN, all three have since admitted their guilt, in this case and are criminals. All three continued to break the law trying and hinder prosecution, before their guilty pleas.. By covering up and defying justice in this case after they were arrested.
I am sure getting a search warrant, to tap FW phone, bug her home, car or whatever is and has happened. She has lied, repeatedly about her involvement, I am still not convinced that someone daughter and sister, has not did a lot of illegal stuff trying to cover up their family criminal ways. Once, G3 and G4 trials are over, she will be charged, unless her health is a concern. This will be the prosecutions way of getting her estate, drug into the wrongful death lawsuits.
All my opinion.

I hope thats true because I have a hard time believing <modsnip> FW didn't know what was going to happen.

A lot of people, think FW would be locked up, if they were going to charge her. I do not think so. My reasoning is, she like AW has to try and control things. AW, openly gave the prosecution, how much evidence, on the telephone with everyone while she was in custody. They let her make calls, she was not supposed to. Three-way calls with Jake and RN, all three have since admitted their guilt, in this case and are criminals. All three continued to break the law trying and hinder prosecution, before their guilty pleas.. By covering up and defying justice in this case after they were arrested.
I am sure getting a search warrant, to tap FW phone, bug her home, car or whatever is and has happened. She has lied, repeatedly about her involvement, I am still not convinced that someone daughter and sister, has not did a lot of illegal stuff trying to cover up their family criminal ways. Once, G3 and G4 trials are over, she will be charged, unless her health is a concern. This will be the prosecutions way of getting her estate, drug into the wrongful death lawsuits.
All my opinion.
Here is a different point of view, that FW knew nothing and was never told anything and could have been manipulated and controlled by the 4 Wagners.

I am sure they did not let FW know anything beforehand, or after, just like they wouldn't tell anyone.

For starters it is too risky to tell anyone, that person could tell others or admit it to LE etc...

There would be no point to tell FW. No upside to it. Plus, if told beforehand, she could be very upset over it and try to talk them out of it. Then they would have put her in jeopardy for knowing and she wouldn't want that, to be put in that risky legal position of knowing murders are going to take place.

And it would make them look bad. She talked in the media about her grandsons being Christians etc...

There are just too many reasons for them not to tell her and no good reasons to tell her, plus she would most likely confide it to her daughter and then that is another loose end, a whole nother person who might say something to someone about it etc...

I don't believe they told her they used her property to hide murder items in cement. To tell her they are hiding murder items means they would be admitting to murder and I don't believe they even admitted it to her.

With her hearing and the female witness hearing the revenge conversations, Scheiderer in the Bond Hearing said that they never heard George confess to the murders.

In front of FW they likely denied it and said LE was unfairly targeting them and it made them angry.

In the last hearing I believe the prosecutor said EW was a liability and so they voted her out.
They knew if they told anyone what they did that person would be a liability to them.

So for many reasons I think they never came out and admitted to FW what they did. I believe they told her LE was unfairly targeting them.

I don't think she was involved in any criminal way and wanted to be supportive of them, buying their story that LE was unfairly targeting them.

I think it gets underestimated how much they could have manipulated her. It's always the other way around, that she had all the control. I think they manipulated and used her as much as they could, look at all her bank accounts tied into them in discovery. I think they manipulated her after the murders involving her GJ testimony - telling her what to say and asking what she said - and manipulating her that they were being unfairly targeted.

Canepa said that she talked about her GJ testimony against the judges orders and we can guess who was asking her about her testimony. Someone in her house looked up how to lie to the GJ and I think this shows she was being manipulated by them, pressured even, to "help" them in any way. Like Rita was pressured to lie for them.

If they would pressure Rita to lie they would pressure FW to lie. All to help them look better against the big bad BCI who were unfairly going after them.

She stood up for them in the media but now you never hear her saying George and Billy are innocent. You don't see her at their hearings anymore. She knows she was lied to.

Last edited:
i cannot picture g3 doing this without fw blessing. imo he had direct consultation/permission with fw before going thru with this. she was their protection; the money and influence especially the influence. this was on center stage before and after the arrests with the manipulation of the publi info in several wagner supporting newspapers. remember isis?? the reason fw has fallen back now is because jake and ang ADMITTED to it. now fw cant sit in the middle, she had to choose support or no. imo this is why she latched on to g4, in her mind he was the "closest to innocent" and any type of a victory for him could be a saving grace for her legacy. time to shut the wagners down for good.... bye felecia

i cannot picture g3 doing this without fw blessing. imo he had direct consultation/permission with fw before going thru with this. she was their protection; the money and influence especially the influence. this was on center stage before and after the arrests with the manipulation of the publi info in several wagner supporting newspapers. remember isis?? the reason fw has fallen back now is because jake and ang ADMITTED to it. now fw cant sit in the middle, she had to choose support or no. imo this is why she latched on to g4, in her mind he was the "closest to innocent" and any type of a victory for him could be a saving grace for her legacy. time to shut the wagners down for good.... bye felecia

There is no way in my opinion that FW would give her consent to her son and his family committing multiple murders. I don't believe she even believes in murdering people and she would have known the whole thing would ruin FWF's reputation if they were caught.

Why would Billy need his mother's blessing to kill people? I bet he didn't seek out her permission to be a drug runner, to pull a gun on Chris, to commit various arsons on his property, to commit theft, to try to get fraudulent mortgages, to wave a gun around at innocent motorists, to hide stolen property in his shed, to threaten to kill people, to pull a gun on his wife, to help run off his daughter-in-laws, etc...

No, Billy is a big boy and didn't need mama's permission or blessing to commit any of his crimes. I think it was the opposite, that he tried to hide his crimes from her and play them down, act all innocent, let her think he is a good person and good son. Let her pay for his attorneys to get him out of trouble because he really only just made some mistakes is all.

Wagner supporting newspapers? The MSM just quoted what she said like they do with everyone. In fact, there was quite a long unflattering article about her taking advantage of people who were trying to buy property from her, how she screwed them over. Her lawyer tried to do damage control and made up excuses for it.

Matriarch of Wagner family accused in Pike County massacre spent decades building wealth

To those who tried to buy land from her, she’s a money-hungry opportunist who takes advantage of low-income families.

If buyers made all their payments, they’d eventually become owners of the land.

It rarely played out that way.

Nearly 80 percent were ultimately terminated without a corresponding deed transfer, indicating the land returned to Wagner possession.

“Quite frankly I’m surprised it’s not more,” said Owen, Fredericka Wagner's attorney. “I would suggest that a lot of people buying property on land contracts don’t have good credit, don’t have a history of paying things on time.”

Last edited:
There is no way in my opinion that FW would give her consent to her son and his family committing multiple murders. I don't believe she even believes in murdering people and she would have known the whole thing would ruin FWF's reputation if they were caught.

Why would Billy need his mother's blessing to kill people? I bet he didn't seek out her permission to be a drug runner, to pull a gun on Chris, to commit various arsons on his property, to commit theft, to try to get fraudulent mortgages, to wave a gun around at innocent motorists, to hide stolen property in his shed, to threaten to kill people, to pull a gun on his wife, to help run off his daughter-in-laws, etc...

No, Billy is a big boy and didn't need mama's permission or blessing to commit any of his crimes. I think it was the opposite, that he tried to hide his crimes from her and play them down, act all innocent, let her think he is a good person and good son. Let her pay for his attorneys to get him out of trouble because he really only just made some mistakes is all.

Wagner supporting newspapers? The MSM just quoted what she said like they do with everyone. In fact, there was quite a long unflattering article about her taking advantage of people who were trying to buy property from her, how she screwed them over. Her lawyer tried to do damage control and made up excuses for it.

Matriarch of Wagner family accused in Pike County massacre spent decades building wealth

To those who tried to buy land from her, she’s a money-hungry opportunist who takes advantage of low-income families.
FW sits at the top of her family I find it hard to believe she didn't know at least some of it after the fact. As for not showing up at court or anymore interviews I think it's damage control. The public will never see her in a different light. Is that wrong? Maybe. She didn't kill anyone but neither did AW's mother however, AWs mother was involved in creating false documents to help JW steal SW so who knows.

FW sits at the top of her family I find it hard to believe she didn't know at least some of it after the fact. As for not showing up at court or anymore interviews I think it's damage control. The public will never see her in a different light. Is that wrong? Maybe. She didn't kill anyone but neither did AW's mother however, AWs mother was involved in creating false documents to help JW steal SW so who knows.

If she knew some of it after the fact it's because she suspected something or overhead something rather than any of the Wagners saying "hey ma, we killed 8 people, you understand right?" Opinion only.

There is no evidence that Rita created any fake custody documents. The evidence shows on Angela's laptop and in the tub of important papers that fake custody documents were downloaded from a Texas Website. Rita wasn't indicted and charged with creating fraudulent documents, she was charged for signing and notarizing false documents.

Apparently Angela orchestrated the false documents then signed her mother's name and used her notary stamp I believe, to make it look official.

Then when the GJ called Rita to testify Angela had to convince her mom to say that she did sign the documents because as Angela put it, it would go better for her if her mother signed them rather than Angela having faked her mom's signature.

I don't think Rita knew about the documents because if she knew about them I think Angie would have talked her into signing them. Who knows? Maybe Angie did ask her to do it and she refused so Angie did it instead.

But however it went down I don't blame Rita, I blame Angela for getting her own mother to lie to the GJ under oath, then to sit for a year on house arrest.

Then keep calling your mother from jail and jeopardize her house arrest, almost getting it revoked so mom can sit in jail, oh, and get sentenced to prison for signing and nortarizing fake custody documents. Let mom go to trial. Whatever is best for Angela.

Here is a different point of view, that FW knew nothing and was never told anything and could have been manipulated and controlled by the 4 Wagners.

I am sure they did not let FW know anything beforehand, or after, just like they wouldn't tell anyone.

For starters it is too risky to tell anyone, that person could tell others or admit it to LE etc...

There would be no point to tell FW. No upside to it. Plus, if told beforehand, she could be very upset over it and try to talk them out of it. Then they would have put her in jeopardy for knowing and she wouldn't want that, to be put in that risky legal position of knowing murders are going to take place.

And it would make them look bad. She talked in the media about her grandsons being Christians etc...

There are just too many reasons for them not to tell her and no good reasons to tell her, plus she would most likely confide it to her daughter and then that is another loose end, a whole nother person who might say something to someone about it etc...

I don't believe they told her they used her property to hide murder items in cement. To tell her they are hiding murder items means they would be admitting to murder and I don't believe they even admitted it to her.

With her hearing and the female witness hearing the revenge conversations, Scheiderer in the Bond Hearing said that they never heard George confess to the murders.

In front of FW they likely denied it and said LE was unfairly targeting them and it made them angry.

In the last hearing I believe the prosecutor said EW was a liability and so they voted her out.
They knew if they told anyone what they did that person would be a liability to them.

So for many reasons I think they never came out and admitted to FW what they did. I believe they told her LE was unfairly targeting them.

I don't think she was involved in any criminal way and wanted to be supportive of them, buying their story that LE was unfairly targeting them.

I think it gets underestimated how much they could have manipulated her. It's always the other way around, that she had all the control. I think they manipulated and used her as much as they could, look at all her bank accounts tied into them in discovery. I think they manipulated her after the murders involving her GJ testimony - telling her what to say and asking what she said - and manipulating her that they were being unfairly targeted.

Canepa said that she talked about her GJ testimony against the judges orders and we can guess who was asking her about her testimony. Someone in her house looked up how to lie to the GJ and I think this shows she was being manipulated by them, pressured even, to "help" them in any way. Like Rita was pressured to lie for them.

If they would pressure Rita to lie they would pressure FW to lie. All to help them look better against the big bad BCI who were unfairly going after them.

She stood up for them in the media but now you never hear her saying George and Billy are innocent. You don't see her at their hearings anymore. She knows she was lied to.

BAM!!!! I agree 100%. IMO, she (*FW*) was easily manipulated and used by the very ones she loved and tried to protect thinking they were in danger... hence the purchase of the vests. Can anyone even imagine how she felt after Jake admitted being a cold blooded killer? I can't and really wouldn't want to. If I am proven wrong about her, so be it. But until that time comes I won't bad mouth her with unfounded accusations. MOO.

I wonder how many of the people accusing her of nefarious things have met her and really know the true FW? Most aren't local I doubt.

Last edited:
BAM!!!! I agree 100%. IMO, she (*FW*) was easily manipulated and used by the very ones she loved and tried to protect thinking they were in danger... hence the purchase of the vests. Can anyone even imagine how she felt after Jake admitted being a cold blooded killer? I can't and really wouldn't want to. If I am proven wrong about her, so be it. But until that time comes I won't bad mouth her with unfounded accusations. MOO.

I wonder how many of the people accusing her of nefarious things have met her and really know the true FW? Most aren't local I doubt.
Thanks for this post. We might be the only ones on here who think they manipulated her and that she was bending over backwards to support them and believe them - yet at the same time they were using her and lying to her. The vests are a good illustration.

Unless I am not remembering this correctly, I think it was FW who gave them the Peterson Rd property for the "token" one dollar amount.

So imagine giving someone a free farm including a house and other buildings and land so they can have a place to live and develop their own farm and get a steady income. Then imagine they take your free gift and turn around and sell it for a heck of alot more than a dollar, then run off out west trying to get fraudulent mortgage loans and using up all the money living in Alaska.

Now that is using a person and taking advantage of them. According to the i heart podcast from a relative, they came back from Alaska because they ran out of money, having money problems.

Thanks for this post. We might be the only ones on here who think they manipulated her and that she was bending over backwards to support them and believe them - yet at the same time they were using her and lying to her. The vests are a good illustration.

Unless I am not remembering this correctly, I think it was FW who gave them the Peterson Rd property for the "token" one dollar amount.

So imagine giving someone a free farm including a house and other buildings and land so they can have a place to live and develop their own farm and get a steady income. Then imagine they take your free gift and turn around and sell it for a heck of alot more than a dollar, then run off out west trying to get fraudulent mortgage loans and using up all the money living in Alaska.

Now that is using a person and taking advantage of them. According to the i heart podcast from a relative, they came back from Alaska because they ran out of money, having money problems.
The Peterson Road property was bought from another woman by them, or someone bought it for them. 175K is the amount listed as the sales price in 2014, buyer listed as JW and G4. You can find it in the county records and the amount paid for it. I would post it but I do not think I am allowed to post anything with her name on it.

I do not think FW knew anything before, during or after. After, she may have started to think things but I am gonna guess she still may think they are innocent in a way.
Many people with famiy members that kill never believe their famiy member did what they are accused of. They find some other explanation for it no matter how much evidence there is.

RN is the one I think may have known some things after and still continued to say that she is the one that notarized the documents. She lied in grand jury before their arrest and said she notarized the documents is how I understood it, said in court. They said she went in as a witness and came out as a defendant.

I cannot see a civil suit being won against FW unless there is some information that does come out that we do not know of yet. A civil suit requires much less of a burden of proof than a criminal case but it still seems unlikely at this point.

One dollar terminology is used in purchase agreements/deeds sometimes. Legal-Ease: One dollar and other good and valuable consideration - LimaOhio.com
-The phrase “one dollar and other valuable consideration” is used as standard boilerplate language in many legal documents. Fundamental principles of contract law require each of the parties to exchange something of value, and there can be no enforceable agreement without that exchange.
-Almost every deed includes a sentence in the first paragraph that reads substantially as follows, “For one dollar and other good and valuable consideration.” Sometimes, the number is $10, and sometimes, the sequence of the words is slightly different. However, such a statement (we can call that statement the “one-dollar phrase”) appears in almost every real estate deed, whether the real estate was a gift or whether it was sold for $1 million.

Last edited:

I wonder how many of the people accusing her of nefarious things have met her and really know the true FW? Most aren't l

If she knew some of it after the fact it's because she suspected something or overhead something rather than any of the Wagners saying "hey ma, we killed 8 people, you understand right?" Opinion only.

There is no evidence that Rita created any fake custody documents. The evidence shows on Angela's laptop and in the tub of important papers that fake custody documents were downloaded from a Texas Website. Rita wasn't indicted and charged with creating fraudulent documents, she was charged for signing and notarizing false documents.

Apparently Angela orchestrated the false documents then signed her mother's name and used her notary stamp I believe, to make it look official.

Then when the GJ called Rita to testify Angela had to convince her mom to say that she did sign the documents because as Angela put it, it would go better for her if her mother signed them rather than Angela having faked her mom's signature.

I don't think Rita knew about the documents because if she knew about them I think Angie would have talked her into signing them. Who knows? Maybe Angie did ask her to do it and she refused so Angie did it instead.

But however it went down I don't blame Rita, I blame Angela for getting her own mother to lie to the GJ under oath, then to sit for a year on house arrest.

Then keep calling your mother from jail and jeopardize her house arrest, almost getting it revoked so mom can sit in jail, oh, and get sentenced to prison for signing and nortarizing fake custody documents. Let mom go to trial. Whatever is best for Angela.
There has to be some culpability with Rita. She knows a lie is a lie and signing and notarizing false documents is against the law. Everyone here knows how I feel about the 4 Ws so I am not minimizing anything they did in this horrific, evil crime. As for FW she has not been charged and I will leave my thoughts of her out of my postings.

There has to be some culpability with Rita. She knows a lie is a lie and signing and notarizing false documents is against the law. Everyone here knows how I feel about the 4 Ws so I am not minimizing anything they did in this horrific, evil crime. As for FW she has not been charged and I will leave my thoughts of her out of my postings.

There is culpability with Rita, she pled guilty to this:

12/02/2019PLEA OF GUILTY -- DEFENDANT HAS ENTERED A PLEA OF GUILTY TO THE STIPULATED LESSER INCLUDED OFFENSE OF COUNT 4, TO WIT: OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS, 2921.31, M-2

And she has to testify and cooperate for the prosecution to their satisfaction and if she does the prosecution will recommend a light sentence according to Canepa at a hearing for Rita.

She still hasn't been sentenced yet. I predict probation.

I disagree. FW was in fact charged with obstruction and perjury in connection with this case:

Later she had her charges dropped without prejudice. That is an important distinction between with and without prejudice. In legal terminology without prejudice means the case is not over, and charges can be refiled.

I disagree. FW was in fact charged with obstruction and perjury in connection with this case:

Later she had her charges dropped without prejudice. That is an important distinction between with and without prejudice. In legal terminology without prejudice means the case is not over, and charges can be refiled.
Thank you for refreshing my memory.

I agree. I don’t believe that F.W. knew anything beforehand. Billy is not the brightest apple on the tree, but he’s not the dullest either. He realized from youth that his “learning disability” gave him an advantage with his mother. I think he manipulated the heck out of her from a young age. He knew connecting her with the murders would end any support because she would have nothing left to give. He knew if they were caught he would have to have her.

Monday, August 15th:
*Jury - Individual Voir Dire continues (Day 6) (@ 9am ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (37). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos.) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) – for *George Washington Wagner IV (27/now 30) (Jakes’ bro) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (11/28/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count of 1st degree conspiracy, 4 counts of 1st degree aggravated burglary, 1 count of 5th degree unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts of 3rd degree evidence tampering, 1 count of 5th degree forgery, 1 count of 5th degree unauthorized use of computer or telecommunications, 1 count of 4th degree interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count of 5th degree obstructing justice, & 1 count of 1st degree engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek the DP. Per Jake’s plea agreement, DP is off the table if his testimony is truthful.
Trial set to begin on 8/29/22 (maybe!) with general voir dire for the jury, opening statements, evidence, etc. (Trial is scheduled for 30 days).
8/15/22 through 8/19/22
- each day beginning at 9am - individual voir dire.
8/29/22 at 9am – (maybe!) beginning of trial, including general voir dire for the jury, opening statements, evidence & so forth. The jury trial is scheduled for 30 days. 6 death qualified jurors seated.

Crime info & court hearings from 11/28/18 thru 7/27/22 including Jury Questionnaires (Day 1-3) 7/5 thru 7/7/22 & Jury Questionnaire Completion (Day 1-3) 7/12 to 7/14/22 & 8/1/22 to 8/5/22 & Jury Voir Dire (Day 1-3) 8/8 to 8/10/22 reference post #791 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...bers-wagner-family-arrested-69.623311/page-40

8/11/22 Thursday, Jury Voir Dire Day 4: No info available. Jury Voir Dire continues on 8/12/22.
8/12/22 Friday, Jury Voir Dire Day 5: No info available. Jury voir dire continues on Monday, 8/15/22.

*George Washington Wagner III (47/now 51)Last pretrial hearing on 2/1/22.
*Edward Jacob “Jake” Wagner (26/now 29) – Plead guilty (4/22/21) to all charges & will be sentenced to 8 consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole & will testify in the trials.
*Angela Jo Wagner (48/now 51) – 9/10/21: Plead guilty to a plea deal to Counts 9 thru 22, Counts 1-8 were dismissed. Will be sentenced to 30 years in prison with no early release & has to testify against others at trial.
*Rita Jo Newcomb (65/now 69) – Last Motions hearing on 12/2/19 entered a plea of guilty. Expected to testify in the trials.
*Fredericka Carol Wagner (76/now 80) – 6/26/19 Charges were dismissed without prejudice.

Reading the comments about FW, I am on the fence as to if she knew anything ahead of time.
Before last week, I did think FW knew all and approved, but some good arguments have been raised indicating she may not have known the murders were being planned and were carried out by her son, daughter in law and 2 grandchildren.
I wonder about what her motivation might have been for looking the other way if that is what she did.
I come up with a financial motive.
With the entire Rhoden family gone, Fw may have anticipated an inheritance for S .
FW herself didn’t seem to need more money, but maybe she thought it would get B, A, J, G out of her financial pocket. Financial motivation is what FW understands.
Anyone remember - was FW‘s husband‘s health situation seriously deteriorating in 2016?
He usually collected large sums of government farm subsidies each year.
Idk if FW was able to continue that after his death.
She may have been planning ahead for additional income if the farm subsidies went away with the death of her husband.
I don’t know for sure but the long ago multi million dollar fire at FWF possibly was an insurance scam. FW is shrewd.

Reading the comments about FW, I am on the fence as to if she knew anything ahead of time.
Before last week, I did think FW knew all and approved, but some good arguments have been raised indicating she may not have known the murders were being planned and were carried out by her son, daughter in law and 2 grandchildren.
I wonder about what her motivation might have been for looking the other way if that is what she did.
I come up with a financial motive.
With the entire Rhoden family gone, Fw may have anticipated an inheritance for S .
FW herself didn’t seem to need more money, but maybe she thought it would get B, A, J, G out of her financial pocket. Financial motivation is what FW understands.
Anyone remember - was FW‘s husband‘s health situation seriously deteriorating in 2016?
He usually collected large sums of government farm subsidies each year.
Idk if FW was able to continue that after his death.
She may have been planning ahead for additional income if the farm subsidies went away with the death of her husband.
I don’t know for sure but the long ago multi million dollar fire at FWF possibly was an insurance scam. FW is shrewd.
She received $53,170 subsidies in 2019. I did not go into a long deep search, so it could be more.
I agree she is shrewd in business. I also think she is smarter than they probably are and would never allow them to put murder weapons in her pond even if she was involved, which I do not think she was.
She could be involved and they put the guns there without her approval anwyay, but it seems doubtful to me.
I do think they put the guns in the pond without her knowledge in either case.
I do wonder about them leaving 3 guns to be found by LE at Peterson Road. (if that article has correct info) Did they do that to punk LE? They also left that silencer. Were they trying to make LE think they found the evidence but it really wasn't? I could kind of see them doing that.

She received $53,170 subsidies in 2019. I did not go into a long deep search, so it could be more.
I agree she is shrewd in business. I also think she is smarter than they probably are and would never allow them to put murder weapons in her pond even if she was involved, which I do not think she was.
She could be involved and they put the guns there without her approval anwyay, but it seems doubtful to me.
I do think they put the guns in the pond without her knowledge in either case.
I do wonder about them leaving 3 guns to be found by LE at Peterson Road. (if that article has correct info) Did they do that to punk LE? They also left that silencer. Were they trying to make LE think they found the evidence but it really wasn't? I could kind of see them doing that.

Finding the 3 guns on Wagner property is information coming from the new Peterson Rd property owner.

DeWeese said investigators took at least three guns, bullet fragments and casings from a wooded area behind the house where, he said police told him, the Wagners practiced shooting. Investigators also cut down trees and hauled away sections with bullet fragments in them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...JIKdtRCh61xELJkvy-qkV0dRcNe9qtjEmAJY4AvQWs2YE

Chris Graves article. By clicking on "reading view" I am able to read the whole article.

Sounds like old discarded guns not used in the murders so the Wagners were not worried about them. I can't imagine why they would want BCI to find the malfunctioning silencer in the cistern as it showed a link to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member