OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would certainly need water. Wish we could determine source. Im.leqni g against any sort or city water type

Im not sure qbout an outhouse but many use a hineypor
Pot for easy dumping
So far there are 3 different types of ammunition

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: Dr. Looman says the bullets used to shoot Hannah Hazel were smaller and missing copper jackets - different from the ones she pulled from Chris Sr and Gary (she testified about them yesterday). Tells jury she questioned whether they were plain .22 caliber ammo
3 murderers 3 different type rounds. 3 LWOP

And the coward made sure he was 3ft away from FR, in case

Have they stated how many shots to Frankie and Hannah Hazel?

3 Frankie head and he got black eyes they call racoon eyes from the gunshots. Hannah Hazel got 5 shots to the face, one went through her eye. Sounds to me like Jake was taking revenge on Charley Gilley for fathering the baby that Jake wanted to steal and Hanna wouldn't let him. Angela and Jake tried to convince Hanna to put Jake's name on her birth certificate.

Sick @#$%&

I'm waiting for Nash to go back to B13 {I think it was} the partial shoe print. I think Nash is going to suggest the print belongs to Fortner.
Interesting to put shoes prints to LE. Still won't wash with the shoes Angie admitted buying from Waverly Walmart for George to wear. Plus we had all that information from the Daubert expert.

I hope the jury believes George wore the shoes Angie bought (and showed them to George) and made one of the prints. And I hope they believe George dragged bodies which I think Jake said. I hope the jury believes George bought and modified the murder truck and tried to shoot that gun that they now say he couldn't see over.

I hope the prosecution proves George did all these things and I hope the prosecution proves George Tampered with evidence, hiding evidence, committed aggravated burglary and was all the way complicit in the murder conspiracy.

George didn't mind the up close and personal grisily in-person shots when he was there. He is just paranoid about the jury reaction. Jury needs to see the facts, this is what court is George.

Last edited:
Allow me to love on the forensic pathologist here - her calm and patient explanations of medical and forensic terminology as well as of her autopsy notes are most welcome. I imagine the jury also welcomes the education and explanations.
Absolutely agree in your assessment of the forensic pathologist! And...she was unflappable under cross examination by defense attorney. I didn't like the tone of voice defense used questioning this expert. I thought he sounded like he was talking down to her, perhaps in a condescending manner...the way one might speak to a very young child. Just my opinion.

i hope the papers stress these clean tox screens as loud as they defamed the victims from day 1. not that i care about drugs but these victims seem to be unusually sober!! like more sober then 90 percent of the population. i was surprised fr and crsr tested negative for thc. guess they did not mix work and recreation.
the way the media portrayed the victims in the beginning was cruel but even worse completely false. while the wagner family imo clearly had some serious opiate/meth issues.
in this modern day information age people both public and private are so quick to denigrate others. the stain left on this case by the irresponsible reporting in the first days/weeks never quite wore off. its still the first thing most ppl who dont follow will remark if case is brought up. even now there is very little national media coverage.

the ruthlessness of these murders is unmatched in american history , something any human being could relate to and empathize with.

yet all it took was a few grow ops to slander an entire family. as a caretaker for mmj myself it is appalling that the cultivation of cannabis was used by many as a justification to ignore the victims and write them off as "getting what they had coming." meanwhile the truly evil in ohio and the us peddle lethal fentanyl without a second thought. the defense attorneys imo are scum.

heres a moral question to ponder- are all criminals owed a vigorous defense even when their guilt is admitted? people who may be innocent are entitled to a defense, but what about those already admitting guilt? if g4 lawyer knows he did this, what does that make him?

Absolutely agree in your assessment of the forensic pathologist! And...she was unflappable under cross examination by defense attorney. I didn't like the tone of voice defense used questioning this expert. I thought he sounded like he was talking down to her, perhaps in a condescending manner...the way one might speak to a very young child. Just my opinion.
I think she freaked him out. Defense had no defense for her very experienced and professional opinions.

i hope the papers stress these clean tox screens as loud as they defamed the victims from day 1. not that i care about drugs but these victims seem to be unusually sober!! like more sober then 90 percent of the population. i was surprised fr and crsr tested negative for thc. guess they did not mix work and recreation.
the way the media portrayed the victims in the beginning was cruel but even worse completely false. while the wagner family imo clearly had some serious opiate/meth issues.
in this modern day information age people both public and private are so quick to denigrate others. the stain left on this case by the irresponsible reporting in the first days/weeks never quite wore off. its still the first thing most ppl who dont follow will remark if case is brought up. even now there is very little national media coverage.

the ruthlessness of these murders is unmatched in american history , something any human being could relate to and empathize with.

yet all it took was a few grow ops to slander an entire family. as a caretaker for mmj myself it is appalling that the cultivation of cannabis was used by many as a justification to ignore the victims and write them off as "getting what they had coming." meanwhile the truly evil in ohio and the us peddle lethal fentanyl without a second thought. the defense attorneys imo are scum.

heres a moral question to ponder- are all criminals owed a vigorous defense even when their guilt is admitted? people who may be innocent are entitled to a defense, but what about those already admitting guilt? if g4 lawyer knows he did this, what does that make him?

You know the media won't say much if anything at all.

Allow me to love on the forensic pathologist here - her calm and patient explanations of medical and forensic terminology as well as of her autopsy notes are most welcome. I imagine the jury also welcomes the education and explanations.
I agree! She is amazing and I think she is engaging also. Not so monotone or boring so I hope the jury can appreciate her knoweldge as well even though a lot of this is repetitive. I think it's needed and really hammers home how awful this was. Multipe shots over and over and over while kids lay with their dead parents. Thankful none of the babies were hit accidently or died due to being alone until they were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23